Lewis Capaldi - Fade

Moderator: tdc2000

Postby Wayne » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Not a talent I was familiar with prior to hearing this song but I am WOWed by him.

He reminds me so much of Paolo Nutini - his voice is incredible.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Wayne » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:47 pm

'PROUDEST I'VE BEEN' Fans go crazy for Scot Lewis Capaldi’s new track Fade as he gears up to tour with Rag ‘N’ Bone Man

FANS have been going crazy for Scot Lewis Capaldi’s new track Fade.

Released on Thursday, the new single comes just weeks after the singer-songwriter played his biggest show to date at St Luke’s in Glasgow.

The singer-songwriter released the single just weeks after he played his biggest ever sold-out gig at St Luke's in Glasgow.

The track was announced on Facebook, just two weeks before the release of his EP Bloom.

Lewis said: “Can honestly say this is the proudest I’ve been about a song I’ve written. The 3rd tune I’ve ever released… This is Fade.”

The video has been viewed more than 88,000 times on Facebook and has received more than 2,600 likes.

Punters have been raving about the track, claiming it is “gorgeous” and “worth the wait”.

Sabrinna said: “Stunning. Simply amazing.”

And Aaron said: “I had to pause Fade when on the train to fight the tears. If ever there was a song about my failed relationship…gorgeous raw emotion.”

Larissa said: “Man what a voice. What a song. Well done!”

While Leanne added: “Didn’t just exceed my expectations, absolutely smashed the f*ck out of it.”

Previously the singer revealed to The Scottish Sun how he couldn’t believe the response to his tracks.

The crooner’s single Bruises racked up over 10 MILLION streams on Spotify within the first ten week’s of its release – and it looks like Fade might do the same.

It came as the singer gears up for supporting Rag ‘N’ Bone Man on his European tour later this month – after supporting the singer in Germany earlier this year.

This week the singer will be up for Best Acoustic at the Scottish Alternative Music Awards.

Bloom is released on October 20.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvands ... -bone-man/
8-)
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Wayne » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Can't believe no one else has listened to him. :cry: Another one of his songs, perhaps a bit more instant:

He's an awesome talent.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby oasisbobo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Great to see him doing well.
oasisbobo
Legend

Return to Rock & Alternative