FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby ANH » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:37 pm

8-)
b u r n u p II t u r n up II t u r n t up all the way
ANH
Superstar

Postby Wardo » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Lol!

Putin is about to enter the field of Maracanã to make it official.
Wardo
Knight of Cups

Postby urbanmusik » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Don't let anyone steal that hit thread ANH :lol:. Has anyone created the Rio 2016 thread yet?
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby Merci » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:42 pm

urbanmusik wrote:Don't let anyone steal that hit thread ANH :lol:. Has anyone created the Rio 2016 thread yet?
:lol: :lol:
I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby Alicepotter » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Brazil ftw!
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay

Postby Noahh » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Alicepotter wrote:Brazil ftw!
They better step their game up if they even wanna compete for that trophy! :lol:
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Wardo » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:10 pm

Noahh wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:Brazil ftw!
They better step their game up if they even wanna compete for that trophy! :lol:
Even if we don't, our five stars tell many stories. 8-)
Wardo
Knight of Cups

Postby Airwrecka » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Haha, it feels so far away!! :o
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby Mainshow » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:36 pm

Airwrecka wrote:Haha, it feels so far away!! :o
True... but enough time for Russians to make her country a safer, better, not-so-homphobic & xenophobic place.
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Rihab » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Rihab
Legend

Postby stevyy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:01 pm

stevyy
Legend

Postby marat2408 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Mainshow wrote:
True... but enough time for Russians to make her country a safer, better, not-so-homphobic & xenophobic place.
Sound like a broken record. I think even in 2100 europeans will say something like this. C'mon people, you better care about your countries problems.
marat2408
Superstar

Postby VanillaVilla » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:05 pm

It's so far away... oh well. Go Germany! (Again) :)

Bloody hell :lol:
This night is dedicated to everyone who believes in a future of peace and freedom
You know who you are – we are unity and we are unstoppable

- last.fm -
VanillaVilla
Personal Assistant

Postby Play » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Watch Rihanna stan for Qatar in 2022
Play
Legend

Postby flopho » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Play wrote:Watch Rihanna stan for Qatar in 2022
Arabihanna's comin' for ya 8-)
Shame on me for changing...no, shame on you for staying the same
flopho
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:49 pm

marat2408 wrote:
Mainshow wrote:
Sound like a broken record. I think even in 2100 europeans will say something like this. C'mon people, you better care about your countries problems.
It's not our fault that it "sounds like a broken record". - I've been to Russia once and I was impressed (+ I have Russian friends, + my mother and my grandma speak Russian + I listen to Russian music etc). It's not like I'm hatin' Russia. That is definitely not the case.. but it seems that Russia and its policies are gettin' worse day by day. Instead of moving further, they're goin' back. Tryin' to blame the Western society, Caucasian people (Armenians, Usbeks) and homosexual people for their "problems" and the Russian government is not afraid of cuttin' the rights of those people and treat them differently.
Didn't Putin say that he hasn't somethin' against homosexuality but "they should just stay away from our children"? - So basically, he thinks and makes his citizens believe that gay people are pedophiliac. This is inhumane, simply wrong.

+ Even a Russian priest said that the soccer world cup is gay propganda (because of the players wearing colourful shoes and having some "questionalbe" hair-cuts)" - I mean, is he serious, ... it's like some Russian people are blaming gay people for everything or seeing gay propaganda in so many things (music, soccer, Eurovision). - It's like a hunting or somethin'.

People hailing from Uzbekistan for example were hired to work / to build buidlings, arenas for the Olympic winter games. You'll find enough documentaries and reports about how Russian police men being proud of "having cleaned" or "having expurgated" areas of Uzbeks who lived there under horrible conditions.

There were several incidents that people from former Soviet-states or blacks were beaten up in the Metro (you can find videos on the Internet which show these beatings + a crowd cheering instead of helping the victim or feelin' for him). + It was quite a big deal that some Russians threw someone from Uzbekistan into a river in December because of him being not "a real Russian".

The thing is... all other European countries (I see Russia to be Europen as well) have their own problems, but Russia is adding old problems to their list by goin' so many steps back, when it comes to human rights.

And I'm sorry to say this, but this is the reason why I think that FIFA shouldn't have allowed Russia to host the next world cup in the first place.

So don't get me wrong, I respect Russians and I do not blame the citizens but in some cases, it is undeniable that Russia is gettin' worse in terms of human rights and to be honest, I am afraid of it. Russia has so much power and influence and I don't wanna see other countries take this as an example.
I have the feeling that Russia was a more open-minded country a few years ago.
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby phoenix83 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:42 pm

So the last time I did a 4-years-in-advance prediction, I narrowly failed to get it right (predicted in 2008 that Christine Ohuruogu would retain the Olympic Gold in the 400m at London 2012).

This time I hope to go one better.

Netherlands to finally become world champions in 2018. :)
http://nobilliards.blogspot.co.uk/ <---- Brilliant blog about all the UK No 1 albums.
phoenix83
Manager

Postby Noahh » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 pm

phoenix83 wrote:So the last time I did a 4-years-in-advance prediction, I narrowly failed to get it right (predicted in 2008 that Christine Ohuruogu would retain the Olympic Gold in the 400m at London 2012).

I would love that but let's not get ahead of ourselves lol.

We don't always function as a team (European Cup 2012 lol), so it truly depends on the selection of players and the coach. But we've been so close these past two World cups!! :P
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Noahh wrote:
phoenix83 wrote:So the last time I did a 4-years-in-advance prediction, I narrowly failed to get it right (predicted in 2008 that Christine Ohuruogu would retain the Olympic Gold in the 400m at London 2012).

We don't always function as a team (European Cup 2012 lol), so it truly depends on the selection of players and the coach. But we've been so close these past two World cups!! :P
You'll get a new one, right?
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Noahh » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Mainshow wrote:
Noahh wrote:

You'll get a new one, right?
Yup!

It all depends on these choices. I'm curious to see how it'll unfold.

Can't wait for the next World Cup already. So fun (and nerve-wrecking at times) to see all the countries play! :D

InstagramLast.fm
Noahh
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:47 am

Scotland to qualify for this one!!

oasisbobo
Legend

Postby HUR » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Scotland is such a football country. Not only do they deserve to qualify for the World Cup but to finally pass the initial group. By then, this will remain as their biggest achievement on a World Cup (wonderful match): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z5CqwvwHho
HUR
Superstar

Postby oasisbobo » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:12 pm

HUR wrote:Scotland is such a football country. Not only do they deserve to qualify for the World Cup but to finally pass the initial group. By then, this will remain as their biggest achievement on a World Cup (wonderful match): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z5CqwvwHho
Totally agree. We are definitely going in the right direction.

Would be such a buzz to see Scotland in a world cup!
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby Plym » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:15 am

they dont deserve anything. theyre shit.
Plym
Take Care

Postby Serby » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:13 am

:lol: :lol:

btw why is the link about a photobucket pic, yet redirects you to a vine?

Faroe Islands ftw!!!! <4
Serby
Dr. Serby

Return to Sport