FIFA World Cup 2018

 

Postby oasisbobo » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Plym wrote:they dont deserve anything. theyre shit.
I'd disagree. Under Gordon Strachan we have turned a corner and we are actually not too bad now!
User avatar
oasisbobo
Legend
 
Posts: 14216
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006
Location: Glasgow

Postby Noahh » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:39 am

Plym wrote:they dont deserve anything. theyre shit.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I got to do things my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No!"

InstagramLast.fm
User avatar
Noahh
Legend
 
Posts: 30221
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010
Location: The Netherlands

Postby oasisbobo » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:46 pm

A spirited 2-1 defeat to Germany shows how much Scotland have improved! I'm betting we will take 6 points from the next two games now!
User avatar
oasisbobo
Legend
 
Posts: 14216
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006
Location: Glasgow

Postby producer88 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:08 pm

The USA will make the Semis....bookmark this!!
producer88
Groupie
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011

Postby oasisbobo » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:48 pm

producer88 wrote:The USA will make the Semis....bookmark this!!
Scotland will reach the tournament!!!
User avatar
oasisbobo
Legend
 
Posts: 14216
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006
Location: Glasgow

Postby Plym » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:06 pm

oasisbobo wrote:
producer88 wrote:The USA will make the Semis....bookmark this!!
Scotland will reach the tournament!!!
only thing theyll reach is kfc on the way home from the qualifying group
User avatar
Plym
Take Care
 
Posts: 32370
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005
Location: London

Postby flopho » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:58 am

^ :lol: :lol:

The emblem was presented yesterday btw, not quite sure what to think about it.

Image
Shame on me for changing...no, shame on you for staying the same
User avatar
flopho
Legend
 
Posts: 10424
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012
Location: Qəbələ, Azerbaijan

Postby oasisbobo » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:38 am

Plym wrote:
oasisbobo wrote:
producer88 wrote:The USA will make the Semis....bookmark this!!
Scotland will reach the tournament!!!
only thing theyll reach is kfc on the way home from the qualifying group
No doubt lol

The world cup might a a bit of a push but only time will tell..
User avatar
oasisbobo
Legend
 
Posts: 14216
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006
Location: Glasgow

Postby heppolo » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:48 pm

oasisbobo wrote:
Plym wrote:
oasisbobo wrote:
producer88 wrote:The USA will make the Semis....bookmark this!!
Scotland will reach the tournament!!!
only thing theyll reach is kfc on the way home from the qualifying group
No doubt lol

The world cup might a a bit of a push but only time will tell..
Scotland's now playing better and better.
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 13577
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby oasisbobo » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:35 pm

^^ Scotland are on the up and I expect them to be even better in 2/3 years than they are now. Top 20/15 in the rankings :)
User avatar
oasisbobo
Legend
 
Posts: 14216
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006
Location: Glasgow

Postby PauloT » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:36 am

Germany will be 5th champion and this will be well deserved.
PauloT
Groupie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015

Postby PauloT » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:41 am

oasisbobo wrote:^^ Scotland are on the up and I expect them to be even better in 2/3 years than they are now. Top 20/15 in the rankings :)
Small countries,mainly of europe, has good teams ,but ...... i don't know if this will happen
PauloT
Groupie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015

Postby oasisbobo » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:26 pm

PauloT wrote:
oasisbobo wrote:^^ Scotland are on the up and I expect them to be even better in 2/3 years than they are now. Top 20/15 in the rankings :)
Small countries,mainly of europe, has good teams ,but ...... i don't know if this will happen
Only time will tell. I think there is a group of youngsters coming through now who will be great players.

It's a great time to be a Scotland fan :)
User avatar
oasisbobo
Legend
 
Posts: 14216
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006
Location: Glasgow

Postby heppolo » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:54 am

Scotland managed to win their first qualifying match.
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 13577
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby Crackiswack » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:30 am

Plym wrote:
oasisbobo wrote:
producer88 wrote:The USA will make the Semis....bookmark this!!
Scotland will reach the tournament!!!
only thing theyll reach is kfc on the way home from the qualifying group
Ugh now you made me hungry. Mm a fried chicken you bite in to, yum, with some good Cole slaw!!

Anyways, yay for Scotland, but where's the rest of the news that occurred the last 3 months?!
Please Stop the Music
User avatar
Crackiswack
Manager
 
Posts: 2543
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016

Postby heppolo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:12 am

Andorra ended their 66-match winless streak by winning 1-0 against Hungary [completing just 44 passes :o ]
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 13577
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby oasisbobo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:16 pm

2-2 draw for Scotland against England last night.
Very typical Scotland end to the match.
User avatar
oasisbobo
Legend
 
Posts: 14216
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006
Location: Glasgow

Postby heppolo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:11 pm

oasisbobo wrote:2-2 draw for Scotland against England last night.
Very typical Scotland end to the match.
Wobbly at the back, but still improving.
I'm hoping they'll manage to make that final step towards the play-off round for the World Cup.
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 13577
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby oasisbobo » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:43 am

heppolo wrote:
oasisbobo wrote:2-2 draw for Scotland against England last night.
Very typical Scotland end to the match.
Wobbly at the back, but still improving.
I'm hoping they'll manage to make that final step towards the play-off round for the World Cup.
Yeah improvements are there. I thought Mulgrew and Robertson were two of our best players. We do need a solid centre back though. That's one thing Scotland have always missed during my time watching them.
I don't see any reason why we can't take 10-12 points from our last 4 games to give us a chance.
User avatar
oasisbobo
Legend
 
Posts: 14216
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006
Location: Glasgow

Postby heppolo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:01 am

Scotland are back with a chance. The away game will be beyond tough, but this is their first play-off match in fact. They need to play for all 3 in order to be heading to the playoffs but destiny is in their own hands for the first time in years.
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 13577
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby Colbie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:36 am

NL is not gonna make it lmao! :lol:
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6172
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby heppolo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:43 am

Colbie wrote:NL is not gonna make it lmao! :lol:
I think NL still has a slight chance. Another Luxembourgian miracle or Bulgaria holding off France and it can be done via the play-offs.
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 13577
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby Colbie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:14 am

^ Yes there is a slight chance, bont think that is gonna happen!
Theyre not good enough, and will probably loose their match tonight, or their last match
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6172
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Postby heppolo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:34 am

Colbie wrote:^ Yes there is a slight chance, bont think that is gonna happen!
Theyre not good enough, and will probably loose their match tonight, or their last match
two medals in a row, a young squad in 2014 and what happened next
Waffles are checked cookies
User avatar
heppolo
Legend
 
Posts: 13577
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009
Location: interchangeable

Postby Colbie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:55 pm

^ The generation that was good, (van Persie, Robben, Sneijder) is getting too old. Only Robben still plays for the national team, but he can't carry the whole team. The generation after isnt as good imho.
Mic Mic Bungee
User avatar
Colbie
Superstar
 
Posts: 6172
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014
Location: The Netherlands

Return to Sport