Boxing

Postby oasisbobo » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:02 pm

SholasBoy wrote:Last night was the first boxing match I ever saw and now don't feel like I need to bother again :lol: at least I didn't pay for ringside seats
Were you at the David Haye fight? I've never been to a boxing match before.

I'd love to see David Haye and Anthony Joshua. Would be a massive fight!
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby SholasBoy » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:08 am

oasisbobo wrote:
SholasBoy wrote:Last night was the first boxing match I ever saw and now don't feel like I need to bother again :lol: at least I didn't pay for ringside seats
Were you at the David Haye fight? I've never been to a boxing match before.

I'd love to see David Haye and Anthony Joshua. Would be a massive fight!
No I just watched it on TV but I meant I'd be gutted if I'd paid to be there and it was all over so soon!
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby oasisbobo » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:18 am

Yeah as much as I like the quick knockouts it is a shame for the people who have paid a lot of money. I hope the undercard was good!
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:38 am

Charlie Flynn confirmed for a title fight later this year!!
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:03 pm

oasisbobo wrote:Charlie Flynn confirmed for a title fight later this year!!
Charlie takes his record to 7-0 at the weekend with a 6 round win over Jordan Ellison. He looked really impressive in the process.

Watch the fight here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVhYgOy2dNM

He fights next in May on the undercard of the Ricky Burns world title fight!
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:17 am

oasisbobo wrote:Anthony Joshua is looking like a huge star! 9 win from 9 with 9 ko's 8-)

My 2nd post in here!

Now 16 wins from 16 with 16 ko's and a World Heavyweight Champion!!!

oasisbobo
Legend

Postby heppolo » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 am

Well-deserved, he is top quality
Waffles are checked cookies
heppolo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:23 pm

heppolo wrote:Well-deserved, he is top quality
Absolutely! I don't think there is anyone he cant beat! He is just going to get better.
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Tue May 31, 2016 2:28 pm

oasisbobo wrote:
oasisbobo wrote:Charlie Flynn confirmed for a title fight later this year!!
Charlie takes his record to 7-0 at the weekend with a 6 round win over Jordan Ellison. He looked really impressive in the process.

Watch the fight here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVhYgOy2dNM

He fights next in May on the undercard of the Ricky Burns world title fight!
Charlie takes his record to 8-0 with another win at the weekend!
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby SteveJones » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:19 pm

hi
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)
SteveJones
Groupie

Postby oasisbobo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:28 pm

SteveJones wrote:hi
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
Thanks)
Hi,

I'm not an expert but I would definitely say stay away from steroids and any drug.

Check out this forum for Boxing advice.

http://boxrec.com/forum/index.php

Try upping your protein intake and upping your training intensity.
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby BillStone » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Thanks)
good choose! I get my steroids there for a long time. For a once I had some difficults with delivery service.
Now there isn't problems with delivery.
P.S This is my last order there
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/ ... e=57F3E172
BillStone
Groupie

Postby BillStone » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Thanks)
good choose! I get my steroids there for a long time. For a once I had some difficults with delivery service.
Now there isn't problems with delivery.
P.S I recommend!
BillStone
Groupie

Postby oasisbobo » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:34 am

My main man Charlie Flynn fighting on the undercard of the upcoming Ricky Burns world title fight! His biggest test so far...

MAILMAN Flynn spoke exclusively to the Wishaw Press about the next chapter in his career.

CHARLIE FLYNN admits he can’t wait to write the next chapter in his career as he fights for the WBA Intercontinental Title.

Last weekend saw the announcement that the Newarthill boxer would make his ring return on October 7 at the SSE Hydro – where he picked up his last win.

However, it was a bittersweet outing for the Mailman last time around as an injury to his hand halted his chances of a televised bout on the Ricky Burns undercard.

But that is where Flynn finds himself once again but this time he knows the stakes are higher when he takes on Kofi Yates in a 10-round bout.

Flynn said: “It feels great to be back and this is a fight I’m really looking forward to.

“This boy is no mug but whenever I fight good opponents I always look better and perform well. When I’m against awkward opponents I can struggle and that was a part of the problem last time.

“I had a wee set-back with my hand in the run-up to the fight and I wasn’t able to punch properly.

“I still managed to get the win but now the pain has gone. I’ve had the chance to relax a little bit but now that it’s all geared towards October.

“It’s huge that I get to fight for a title at the Hydro so early in my career but it’s time to kick on and start moving up the rankings.

“It was disappointing not to be on TV last time but, after the preparation I had for the fight, it was probably for the best.

“This time I will be on TV and it will be a 10-rounder so it will be good to show everyone what I can do.”
Charlie Flynn against Abdon Cesar at the Hydro

Flynn rose to prominence in the very arena he will perform in on October 7 with a gold medal win at the Commonwealth Games. Since making the switch to the professional scene, Flynn has been almost flawless – winning eight out of eight bouts in the process.

Now the 22-year-old is keen to move his record to 9-0 with a win over Yates.

To help aid the process, Flynn is set to travel down south to Ricky Burns’ training camp in London.

Flynn is delighted at the opportunity to go and train with the history-making Scottish champion who will headline the bill on October 7.

Flynn said: “I’m looking forward to going down and training at Ricky’s camp and I can test it out.

“It’s all about getting as sharp as I can in the run-up to this fight because I’ll need to be on top of my game.

“I’ve watched a few of his (Yates’) fights and he’s lost twice but one was early on in his career and his last one was a controversial decision. He likes to move a lot and keep you on your toes but we’ll have a game plan and I just need to be ready to capitalise.”

He added: “This opportunity means a lot and it’s still early on in my career but I want to keep improving and that’s happened with every fight.”

Burns will headline the card on Friday, October, 7 against mandatory challenger Kiryl Relikh for the WBA World Super-Lightweight title. Other fights on the card include Flynn’s Commonwealth Games teammate Joe Ham and heavyweight star Dillian Whyte.

However, it is the Flynn fight which has grabbed the attention of Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn , who tweeted: “First big test and title fight for @ChuckFlynn93 v @kofiyates on the #burnsrelikh card – will be a humdinger!”
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:10 pm

This is tonight and I cannot wait!!
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:29 pm

What a fight last night!
Great effort from Kell Brook but Golovkin was too good!
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby heppolo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:00 am

RIP Mike Towell, what an unfortunate set of events
heppolo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:12 pm

heppolo wrote:RIP Mike Towell, what an unfortunate set of events
Really sad news. My thoughts are with his family and loved ones.
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:26 pm

Britain's Ricky Burns was given a stern test as he made a successful first defence of his WBA world super-lightweight title against Kiryl Relikh.
The Belarusian challenger was relentless in his pursuit of the 33-year-old Scot in Glasgow but lost a superb battle unanimously on points.
Burns made the most of his greater experience to try to quell Relikh, 26.
"Boy, he could whack," remarked Burns, who now hopes to finalise a fight against America's Adrien Broner.
"There were a couple of times when he shook me with body shots and head shots, but I managed to hide it from him and I stuck to my tactics and stayed on my bike."
Broner had intimated that he would be ringside but did not travel across the Atlantic to assess Burns at close quarters.
Burns' winning margin seemed generous, with one judge scoring the bout 118-110 and another two putting it, more accurately, at 116-112.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/37593563
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:51 am

Just over two days time until the biggest fight in British boxing history...

I CAN'T WAIT!
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:16 pm

What a fight last night. It will go down as an all time classic. Wladimir Klitschko looked back to very near his best. Joshua was relentless to come back from being knocked down to finish the fight in the 11th round. If you didn't watch this fight go and watch it now!
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby heppolo » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:52 pm

I didn't like that TKO thing, in my opinion it should have been another round.
But I am happy with the result.
heppolo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Mon May 01, 2017 6:15 pm

heppolo wrote:I didn't like that TKO thing, in my opinion it should have been another round.
But I am happy with the result.
I think Joshua would have ended the fight there if the ref didn't.
Very interested to see what Joshua will now go on to achieve.
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:05 pm

I'm buzzing to have this fight announced! One of the most anticipated fights this year and for a while!
Two of Britain's best prospects. Josh Taylor look like a special talent and will go on to win a world title. Ohara Davies is the real deal too.
oasisbobo
Legend

Postby oasisbobo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:43 am

Some great boxing across the country tonight to look forward too!
oasisbobo
Legend

Return to Sport