The Middle

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:16 pm

Does anybody watch this? It's absolutely hilarious! It's easily one of the funniest shows on TV right now. I'm only on season four, so I have four more seasons of awesomeness to cover. :D
"The goal is not to live forever; the goal is to create something that will."

My Tribute to Madonna: [40-36]
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby WEDway82 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:44 pm

I watch it. Initially I nearly ditched it in S1 - but the tornado episode turned it around. From there on out, its been a great sitcom - sadly not as big a name as it should be. And it was the perfect lead-in to the superb Modern Family.

I'll be honest, I think its lost a little of its spark in S8, so don't worry JSparksfan - you've got plenty of great episodes to go before you get there.

*whispers* get there.
"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney
WEDway82
Groupie

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:18 am

^ I've finally caught up, and I'm loving the show just as much in season eight as ever. Sue was the show's sole weak point for me, but ever since she took off for college, her character's a lot more palatable.

Frankie rules this show, though. She is such an awesome character. I still love Axl and Brick a whole lot. Axl's girlfriend is hilariously stupid. The show's in great form so far in. Hope it maintains the standard for the rest of the season.

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby joiPrince_JO » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:30 am

This show is nice enough to watch when there's nothing on, but it's too similar to "Malcolm in the Middle" (which is like one of my favorite shows ever).
Girls' Generation
HyoYeonBritney Spears

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.
joiPrince_JO
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:42 am

It's crazy that eight seasons in, this is still as funny as ever.

I wish Shawn and Sue would finally connect, though. May the universe stop conspiring against them!

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby WEDway82 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:02 pm

I've skipped the last four or so episodes. its just gone off the boil for me.

The last one I properly watched was the show choir one with Brad. It's a shame, as I used to hold it in high regard.

That being said, I'm not trying to talk it down. I'm sure its still enjoyable to some.
"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney
WEDway82
Groupie

Return to Entertainment