RuPaul's Rigga Morris Race: All Stars 3

Moderators: Spartan, menime123

Postby biscuits » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Milk bought drama but was so unlikeable
biscuits
The Diva

Postby westhammer » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:20 pm

I was so OVER Milk after this episode but Kennedy's decision was just shocking! Chi Chi is way out of her depth compared to everyone else left; it's farcical she wasn't sent home this week!

Chi Chi to go next week and Morgan for RuDemption
You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er
westhammer
Legend

Postby biscuits » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:45 pm

I just ruwatched ‘bitch I am from chicago’

Forgot how much I can’t stand Morgan. Glad she left first.

What’s going on with Alaska and Chad? Someone is gonna re enter the competition?
biscuits
The Diva

Postby biscuits » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:50 pm

I’m really over De La’s Nice girl act. I really loved how Kennedy didn’t do the nauseating chat with the bottom queens. Every time I see De Ka do that (and it’s been every week!) I cringe. She undercover smug.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby JimJim » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:04 am

Dela and Kennedy were head and shoulders above the rest in this challenge. The 'Green Light' lip sync was disappointing tho, why did no one dance when the beat kicks at the chorus? What a missed opportunity.

Trixie thinking she was near the top two is Milk levels of Delusion (convince yourself).

This episode supported the Bebe is a mole theory, as she was not much better than the bottom three. If you looked at the season as a whole, it was Chi Chi's time to go, although I loved her runway look.
JimJim
Elusive Chanteuse

Postby SummerPeur » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:48 am

I gotta hand it too Kennedy, she did really well this week! She turned it up, and looked amazing. Her decision was based on what we all know....Milk saying she would of sent her home. But good on her for turning it up so much.

I was surprised that Trixie wasn't Top2. She did exceptional, and wasn't over the top like Dala was. When the other queens acknowledge you should be Top2, that's when you know you did well and should of been. But I'm glad she was 'high' in the rankings.

I'm feeling for Chi Chi :(. I hope she really gets her confidence levels in check, otherwise as I said last week, she will be seen as unpolished and will just be forgotten.

Shangela's corn reveal was hilarious ahaha.

Aja's look was so cute!!!! And her Violet C. wig reveal was really clever. Though her character was such a let down.
Love, is love, is love. - Kylie M.
SummerPeur
Superstar

Postby skywalker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:15 am

biscuits wrote:I’m really over De La’s Nice girl act. I really loved how Kennedy didn’t do the nauseating chat with the bottom queens. Every time I see De Ka do that (and it’s been every week!) I cringe. She undercover smug.
I feel the same about Dela. That scene of Dela when asked why she had chosen Milk too and she did not want to answer because it’s obvious she’s playing her own strategy which is far from being connected with this Miss Congeniality title she holds from her season. I loved when Shangela confronts her telling her it’s she who’s being asked about a that desicion.
“MARIAH CAREY IS BASICALLY A RAPPER IN A POP DIVA’S BODY”
-Jermaine Dupri
skywalker
Manager

Postby skywalker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:20 am

JimJim wrote:Dela and Kennedy were head and shoulders above the rest in this challenge. The 'Green Light' lip sync was disappointing tho, why did no one dance when the beat kicks at the chorus? What a missed opportunity.

Trixie thinking she was near the top two is Milk levels of Delusion (convince yourself).

This episode supported the Bebe is a mole theory, as she was not much better than the bottom three. If you looked at the season as a whole, it was Chi Chi's time to go, although I loved her runway look.
The lipsync was duh... neither of them should have won. It would have been honest And a perfect turning point for the show. No one’s going home this week, but next week will be a double elimination. Imagine that!
-Jermaine Dupri
skywalker
Manager

Postby skywalker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:21 am

Btw, Greenlight for a lipsync? Girrrl...
-Jermaine Dupri
skywalker
Manager

Postby ArmyOfMe » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:47 am

skywalker wrote:Btw, Greenlight for a lipsync? Girrrl...
Why not, sis?
I enjoyed Kennedy's lipsync.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:11 pm

I loved Chad and Alaska doing the Macarena at the end.
Thriller

Postby biscuits » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:23 pm

Terrible lip sync but it’s a crap song so expected
biscuits
The Diva

Postby crazycool » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:04 pm

Now THAT'S an All Stars episode ! I thought it was the best episode so far and this week's challenge had me laughing out loud at so many points.

Trixie isn't slaying as much as I thought she would be. I thought she'd be another Alaska but actually she's been kind of lacking.... her runway this week was so bland. Revealing a short wig underneath a big wig is hardly gagworthy. I truly thought Trixie would be pulling out all the stops for Drag Race but she's just been coasting so far. That said, she did have some great moments in the challenge but definitely not quite as strong as Kennedy and De La.

Chi Chi's definitely given up at this point but I'm still happy to see Milk go over her. Chi Chi's runway was stunning so I'm pleased she could stay another week.

Aja's runway was my favourite! She took the concept NEXT LEVEL!
crazycool
Legend

Postby biscuits » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:06 pm

Why are you surprised at Trixie coasting? It’s exactky what she did in her season
biscuits
The Diva

Postby ArmyOfMe » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:51 pm

biscuits wrote:Terrible lip sync but it’s a crap song so expected
Excuse your mouth
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby xtofer » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:07 pm

Ben and Kennedy were hilarious. It was the perfect top two. It's now becoming anybody vs. Ben in the lipsync for your legacy. Milk was as annoying as her character in the acting challenge. I'm loving Shangela's confessionals!

I love Chi Chi's look on the runway. Aja finally nailed her drag character with her runway look.

I'm glad we finally have a Lorde song for the lip sync. However, it felt kinda underwhelming as it was cut too short.
xtofer
Legend

Postby BhiveDiva » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:42 pm

I'm positively surprised with Shangela. She improved so much her drag in all elements. Before I was annoyed with her again but now I'm cheering for her.

So sad for Chi Chi. Love her but she is very affected with so many bottoms. I hope she recover herself and win at least one challenge. Show to all how to perform, queen.
Michael Jackson
Janet Jackson
Beyoncé
Whitney Houston
Mariah Carey
Bruno Mars

http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/MarlonSerpa
BhiveDiva
Personal Assistant

Postby BehindBreakaway » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:53 pm

biscuits wrote:Why are you surprised at Trixie coasting? It’s exactky what she did in her season
Truth!!!
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Postby biscuits » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:55 pm

BhiveDiva wrote:I'm positively surprised with Shangela. She improved so much her drag in all elements. Before I was annoyed with her again but now I'm cheering for her.

So sad for Chi Chi. Love her but she is very affected with so many bottoms. I hope she recover herself and win at least one challenge. Show to all how to perform, queen.
She shouldn’t have been bottom 3 during divas week. Her Patti was great
biscuits
The Diva

Postby westhammer » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:02 pm

biscuits wrote:
BhiveDiva wrote:I'm positively surprised with Shangela. She improved so much her drag in all elements. Before I was annoyed with her again but now I'm cheering for her.

She shouldn’t have been bottom 3 during divas week. Her Patti was great
It was but her runway was embarrassingly weak
You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er
westhammer
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:39 pm

BehindBreakaway wrote:
biscuits wrote:Why are you surprised at Trixie coasting? It’s exactky what she did in her season
Truth!!!
Not really. She was Top3 this week. + as mentioned other drag queens recognized she should of been Top2.
Love, is love, is love. - Kylie M.
SummerPeur
Superstar

Postby biscuits » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:46 am

The next episode will focus on Chi Chi I guess. Either a rudemption moment or her exit
biscuits
The Diva

Postby crazycool » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:23 pm

She was terrible in season 7 but her post-Drag Race career has really exploded. Because of that, one would assume that you would want to return to the show and show everyone how fabulous you really are :lol:
Shangela is doing the utter most to outdo herself, which I assumed Trixie would've done
crazycool
Legend

Postby Damiennatas1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:36 pm

I agree, the first 2 episodes Trixie played it annoyingly safe and it's been disappointing to watch. This week should have been her week but she was overshadowed which worries me. Maybe Snatch Game will be her moment, her impressions ARE my favourite thing of hers (RuPaul, Anne Frank, KimChi, Pearl).
I am obsessed with mustard!
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby Thriller » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Considering Trixie's career since her season, I definitely expected more. Same with Milk actually, yet it's Shangela and Bendela who have been my revelations.
Thriller

Return to TV