Neighbours

Moderators: Spartan, menime123

Postby Spartan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:42 pm

When did you last watch?

That’s the thing I used to love about Neighbours. Pure escapism and never took itself too seriously and yet still produced high quality drama.
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Spartan wrote:When did you last watch?

That’s the thing I used to love about Neighbours. Pure escapism and never took itself too seriously and yet still produced high quality drama.
I have watched all of the 2017 season, but probably hadn’t watched since 2003 - I know I stopped watching before Karl had his affair with Izzy.

It took a while to get back into it. The thing that made me want to watch again was Dee returning as that’s probably when I was last a regular viewer. I thought it was really clever that her and Toadie’s ‘reunion’ only featured characters from when she was first in it (aside from Sonia, whom I hate) - that’s what got me hooked again.
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
menime123
Legend

Postby Graham76man » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Neighbours and Home and Away are the only soaps I now watch.

Just amazing the way Rebekah Elmaloglou or Terese has changed since she was in Home and Away :o

Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!
Graham76man
Manager

Postby Spartan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:45 pm

menime123 wrote:
Spartan wrote:When did you last watch?

I have watched all of the 2017 season, but probably hadn’t watched since 2003 - I know I stopped watching before Karl had his affair with Izzy.

It took a while to get back into it. The thing that made me want to watch again was Dee returning as that’s probably when I was last a regular viewer. I thought it was really clever that her and Toadie’s ‘reunion’ only featured characters from when she was first in it (aside from Sonia, whom I hate) - that’s what got me hooked again.
I love Sonia. I’m not watching at the moment to be fair but she’s such a believable character, I can see why people wouldn’t like her though. Eve More is the best actress in the show (after Jackie Woodburne).
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 pm

If Sonia was my friend and Neighbour, I’d be telling her she needs a good slap. I’d be telling Mark the same, but on different cheeks :lol:
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
menime123
Legend

Postby Spartan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:26 pm

menime123 wrote:If Sonia was my friend and Neighbour, I’d be telling her she needs a good slap. I’d be telling Mark the same, but on different cheeks :lol:
Nah it’s all about Aaron. Though a Brennan threesome with Tyler too wouldn’t be a bad shout.
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:07 pm

Spartan wrote:
menime123 wrote:If Sonia was my friend and Neighbour, I’d be telling her she needs a good slap. I’d be telling Mark the same, but on different cheeks :lol:
Nah it’s all about Aaron. Though a Brennan threesome with Tyler too wouldn’t be a bad shout.
Tyler does nothing for me at all. He’s like Beiber - he has that lesbian look about him.
menime123
Legend

Postby menime123 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Any fans? This is totally my guilty pleasure. They swap partners more than any other soap, but it’s all fun and games.

Can’t wait to see what’s happening with Fake Dee this year. I’m still clinging onto the idea Real Dee was on the bench and at Toad and Sonia’s renewal.
menime123
Legend

Postby Spartan » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:10 pm

I see Izzy returned on Monday night? Loved her back in that day, arguably one of the best soap land bitches ever.
Spartan
Legend

Postby Graham76man » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:04 am

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the fake Dee is pregnant from her encounter with Toady!
Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!
Graham76man
Manager

Return to TV