The X Factor UK 2016

Postby MrRager » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:36 pm

Awful that Matt won. He was so unlikable and boring! :evil:

Saara was the standout, shame those Finland voters didn't up their game on the last week
#Pray4AL6
MrRager
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:05 pm

❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:47 am

❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby king_oxymoron » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:47 am

Potential controversial thought: I wanted Saara to win (desperately) but Matt outperformed her this weekend. He was just better. Better suited songs, bigger moments. Saara's picks were awful in comparison (she was screwed over I guess by the fact she'd already done her two best songs twice this series).

In fact, if you look at the voting stats, generally the person who performed the best that weeks, topped the vote. Emily when she sang Creep, Matt going off the boil then going back up there with Writing's On The Wall, it was a case of best person on the night wins and sadly, Matt was (in my opinion) the standout performer this weekend.

I hope Saara has some success from this finally though.
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby king_oxymoron » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:47 am

Potential controversial thought: I wanted Saara to win (desperately) but Matt outperformed her this weekend. He was just better. Better suited songs, bigger moments. Saara's picks were awful in comparison (she was screwed over I guess by the fact she'd already done her two best songs twice this series).

In fact, if you look at the voting stats, generally the person who performed the best that weeks, topped the vote. Emily when she sang Creep, Matt going off the boil then going back up there with Writing's On The Wall, it was a case of best person on the night wins and sadly, Matt was (in my opinion) the standout performer this weekend.

I hope Saara has some success from this finally though.
king_oxymoron
Lickin' On Both Sides

Postby Graham76man » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Looks like Matt will get the top at least in the sales chart. He shows no sign of being replaced on the iTunes chart.
Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!
Graham76man
Manager

Postby JakeP » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:56 am

Matt Terry did well to get to #3 with his winner's single but i'm still not a fan of the song. It probably says more than it's written by Ed Sheeran but he gave the song to someone else. That's like Ed's way of saying the song isn't good enough for him to release as a single, but good enough for Matt Terry. :lol:

As for Louis Tomlinson, kudos to him for performing and dedicating his performance to his late mum, that must've been tough. I still think Louis is the weakest singer out of the 5 members of One Direction but i do kinda like the song. I think i would enjoy it more if it had a better singer.
JakeP
Manager

Postby Mainshow » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:25 am

Runner-up Saara Aalto will represent her home country Finland in Eurovision next year!!!!!!

https://yle.fi/aihe/umk
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Return to TV