American Horror Story: Cult

Moderators: Spartan, menime123

Postby Thriller » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:23 pm

A satisfying ending overall, although I'd have liked Kai to have suffered a bit more in his death. Didn't understand what Ally putting on the green cloak signified?

I think this season picked up once Ally stopped screaming and running around in every episode and then I really enjoyed it from the Lena Dunham episode onwards.
Thriller

Postby Benny » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:47 am

Thriller wrote:Didn't understand what Ally putting on the green cloak signified?
I think it means that she will start to run some kind of cult herself. She said to her son that she would meet with some women. She'll probably become a female version of Kai.
Benny
Legend

Postby BehindBreakaway » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Benny wrote:
Thriller wrote:Didn't understand what Ally putting on the green cloak signified?
I think it means that she will start to run some kind of cult herself. She said to her son that she would meet with some women. She'll probably become a female version of Kai.
It was the same coat that Lena whatsherface wore in her episode. So I imagine she's running a man hating cult.
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Postby Thriller » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:06 pm

BehindBreakaway wrote:
Benny wrote:
It was the same coat that Lena whatsherface wore in her episode. So I imagine she's running a man hating cult.
Ahhh OK thanks.
Thriller

Postby biscuits » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:18 pm

Finally catching up on this. So glad Chas Bono got killed
biscuits
The Diva

Postby biscuits » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:57 pm

I’ll never forgive that whinging nag Ally for killing sexy Speedwagon
biscuits
The Diva

Postby biscuits » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:21 pm

Really wanted Kai to blow Ally’s brains out
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Loose » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:39 am

I am so curious about the upcoming seasons.

I am way behind as I have only watched Murder House and Asylum.

But I am curious about each season.

And the actors are brilliant. Dylan McDermott 8-) Sarah Paulson is always somebody I look forward to see in each season. I guess she became the face of AHS by now.
DON'T MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND MISS LANA BANANA
Loose
Legend

Postby biscuits » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:47 am

It was an okay season. The first few episodes were weak but it picked up strongly halfway through. That might also be because I binge watched from episode 6, so it was easier to make sense of it all. Saying that, this season managed to remain consistent and not lose its way as much as other seasons. It was better planned out.

The baby making scene was just an excuse to turn on ghey viewers and it worked :lol:
biscuits
The Diva

Postby biscuits » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:50 am

From the seasons I’ve seen

1. Asylum
2. Freak Show
3. Roanake
4. Cult
5. Murder House (it became ridiculous towards the end)
6. Coven (but only seen a few episodes, couldn’t get into it)
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Spartan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:18 am

biscuits wrote:It was an okay season. The first few episodes were weak but it picked up strongly halfway through. That might also be because I binge watched from episode 6, so it was easier to make sense of it all. Saying that, this season managed to remain consistent and not lose its way as much as other seasons. It was better planned out.

The baby making scene was just an excuse to turn on ghey viewers and it worked :lol:
I found it started slowly, peaked in the middle and lost its way toward the end. Ally dying was the highlight, second to watching Colton Haynes and Billy Eichner bum each other.
Spartan
Legend

Postby biscuits » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:23 am

I guess you mean Ivy dying? I found that soooo predictable, as soon as she commented on the fact that Ally had cooked dinner.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Spartan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:33 am

biscuits wrote:I guess you mean Ivy dying? I found that soooo predictable, as soon as she commented on the fact that Ally had cooked dinner.
Yes, sorry I meant Ivy. It may have been predictable but it was still joyous to watch.
Spartan
Legend

Postby Loose » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:35 pm

When does Ryan Murphy usually announce the upcoming season?
DON'T MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND MISS LANA BANANA
Loose
Legend

Postby Spartan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:21 am

Loose wrote:When does Ryan Murphy usually announce the upcoming season?
They normally release the title about a month before but Ryan Murphy drops hints all year round. I’m pretty certain he makes it up as he goes along.
Spartan
Legend

Postby NothingFails » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:36 pm

Best season since Freak Show IMO.

There were things I found frustrating, but I do feel like it was good to finally have Evan really shine on there. Like said about, Ivy's death scene was sooooo satisfying, she was so self-righteous and c**ty that it was wonderful watching her get what she deserved.
NothingFails
Legend

Return to TV