EastEnders

Moderators: Spartan, menime123

Postby Spartan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:32 am

menime123 wrote:So the re-retconned Kim and Denise not being sisters... and are no back to being biological sisters. If only they could fix the rest of the show :lol:

I feel like Linda’s gonna end up killing Aiden.
I’m glad they retconned that, I enjoyed those scenes.

Apparently Aiden’s leaving soon so hopefully they kill him. I’d love it to be in the same style as Dirty Den’s death but with Linda, Shirley and Tracey.
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:12 am

Spartan wrote:
menime123 wrote:So the re-retconned Kim and Denise not being sisters... and are no back to being biological sisters. If only they could fix the rest of the show :lol:

I feel like Linda’s gonna end up killing Aiden.
I’m glad they retconned that, I enjoyed those scenes.

Apparently Aiden’s leaving soon so hopefully they kill him. I’d love it to be in the same style as Dirty Den’s death but with Linda, Shirley and Tracey.
Well they can rely on good ol’ Trace not to say anything :lol:
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
menime123
Legend

Postby Spartan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Haven’t seen her for a while. Maybe her and Halfwit have ran off together.
Spartan
Legend

Postby Spartan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:12 pm

CHARACTER APPEARANCE COUNT 2018

As of: Friday 2 March 2018 | Episodes so far: 35.

Current characters:
28 episodes: Shirley Carter
27 episodes:
26 episodes:
25 episodes:
24 episodes: Bernadette Taylor
23 episodes: Jay Brown and Linda Carter
22 episodes: Mick Carter and Martin Fowler.
21 episodes: Kathy Beale and Karen Taylor
20 episodes: Masood Ahmed
19 episodes: Mariam Ahmed, Jack Branning and Whitney Carter
18 episodes: Arshad Ahmed, Tina Carter, Billy Mitchell and Ted Murray
17 episodes: Keegan Baker, Callum "Halfway" Highway and Mel Owen
16 episodes: Honey Mitchell, Keanu Taylor and Patrick Trueman
15 episodes: Tiffany Butcher and Vincent Hubbard.
14 episodes: Kim Fox-Hubbard, Robbie Jackson, Carmel Kazemi, Aidan Maguire, Sharon Mitchell and Donna Yates.
13 episodes: Stacey Fowler
12 episodes: Max Branning, Bex Fowler, Sonia Fowler and Denise Fox
11 episodes:
10 episodes: Hope Fowler, Kush Kazemi and Phil Mitchell.
09 episodes: Joyce Murray and Hunter Owen
08 episodes: Louise Mitchell.
07 episodes: Ian Beale.
06 episodes: Dot Branning, Arthur Fowlermand Pearl Fox-Hubbard.
05 episodes: Abi Branning, Ollie Carter and Michelle Fowler.
04 episodes: Denny Rickman and Hayley Slater.
03 episodes: Lily Fowler, Will Mitchell, Chatham Taylor and Riley Taylor.
02 episodes: Shakil Kazemi, Amy Mitchell, Ricky Mitchell and Ingrid Solberg.
01 episodes: Rainie Cross and Janet Mitchell.

Courtesy of Shamelessness @ WalfordWeb.

Shakil and Michelle have been in the least episodes as far as adult regulars are going.

Shirley is winning but Bernadette may have her in checkmate soon.
Spartan
Legend

Postby Thriller » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:39 pm

When Bernadette Taylor is amongst your most-featured characters, you know it's a sinking ship.
Thriller

Postby Thriller » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:58 pm

Can we just get rid of Aidan already :roll: it feels like the show has been on pause since Christmas.

I'm not sure if I missed a few episodes... did "Halfway" get an exit? Are we just to forget all about Woody as well? What happened to the girl who gave birth?

Not that I care but it feels like characters are pushed down our throats for a week then never mentioned again.

We still don't even know what happened to Luke Browning or even if Wilmott-Brown lived.

Lauren's final scenes the other week were crap and now we don't even know what's happened to the baby - surely Tanya would fight tooth and nail to stop Max bringing her up?

Actually... whatever happened to old Derek?!
Thriller

Postby Spartan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:08 pm

It’s all laughable.

The fact that Lauren and Tanya are willing to leave the baby with that psychopath and murderer is unfathomable.
Spartan
Legend

Postby SholasBoy » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:45 pm

This thread is so much more entertaining than the show :lol: I've just caught up on about 8 episodes I was behind on and now think there's 4 hours I'll never get back :lol:

The only good thing that's happened is Denise & Kim's reveal, that did make me happy. Nobody can be enjoying the Aiden storyline, it's just more crap straight after the Wilmott Brown crap that just finished. Like every other Carter story it's just backwards and forwards, one minute they want a hitman, then they don't, then they do...and where were they getting the money to pay for it??

Whitney has a long line of men that have disappeared into the distance, but not to worry, there's be someone else for her to fall madly in love with soon enough.

Stacey's cousin was awful, the chess story is just crap, who ever gives the green light to these sort of stories that have littered Eastenders along the years?

I wish that bloody bus came back and reversed over Ted, Joy, Mick, Honey, Keanu, Tiffany, Jack and Masood. And this time don't let Max Branning single handedly lift the thing up.

There is actually still such a strong cast: Martin, Sharon, Shirley, Kathy, Sonia, Stacey (pre-Christmas), Bex, Tina, Dot (if she's still there), even Karen, but they just seem to have some really crap writers, the show is really stuck in a rut.

***I forgot to add can they all stop calling each other "melt", and stop trying to shoehorn the international womens day stuff into the show.
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby Thriller » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:29 pm

I'd get rid of Mick too, he's completely had his day and most of his lines are really cringe. Linda just spends all her time furrowing her brow and looking pensive behind the bar. Any fun the Carters had in them when they arrived has long gone.

I want the Carters to sell the Vic, Kat to return with a brand new man, the three kids and buy it up. Big Mo and Jean could be on the staff but move in with Stacey.
Thriller

Postby Spartan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Apparently Big Mo comes back and tells Stacey that Kat is dead.
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:49 pm

I love Big Mo... random to think she’s making her EE return and her brother just won the Oscar :lol:
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
menime123
Legend

Postby Spartan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:50 pm

menime123 wrote:I love Big Mo... random to think she’s making her EE return and her brother just won the Oscar :lol:
I wonder who their parents’ favourite is. :lol:
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Thriller wrote:I'd get rid of Mick too, he's completely had his day and most of his lines are really cringe. Linda just spends all her time furrowing her brow and looking pensive behind the bar. Any fun the Carters had in them when they arrived has long gone.

I want the Carters to sell the Vic, Kat to return with a brand new man, the three kids and buy it up. Big Mo and Jean could be on the staff but move in with Stacey.
I think Mick is here to stay to be honest - I’m more concerned about Phil... he’s lost his balls and doesn’t seem to realise.

But I agree that the Carters need revitalising somehow. Losing their 3 kids so early on is rediculous tbh - lots of potential but never used. They should definitely bring back Lee (with wife and baby), and hopefully Johnny will have a forever head in a year or two.

In the meantime, Shirley needs a good kick and Mick and Linda need to get on with being the fun loved up couple they were. Linda - especially Linda - had/has bags of potential to be an EE legend imo. She’s by far the most interesting Carter.

Kat in The Vic is always welcome, but I quite like the idea of Kat in the E20 with Stacey... and Jean doing the babysitting. Stacey needs to remember fun is more than just shagging the ginger ferret.
menime123
Legend

Postby biscuits » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Melt?
biscuits
The Diva

Postby menime123 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:57 pm

Spartan wrote:
menime123 wrote:I love Big Mo... random to think she’s making her EE return and her brother just won the Oscar :lol:
I wonder who their parents’ favourite is. :lol:
Based on the acceptance speech... Oscar :lol:
menime123
Legend

Postby menime123 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Well I’m glad Shirley realised Phil traded in his balls for a new liver. I love Phil and Sharon together, but Phil and Shirley were great together too.
menime123
Legend

Postby menime123 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:13 pm

Aww hell no to Phill trying to kick Sharon out when she should have left him a thousand times.
menime123
Legend

Postby Spartan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Sharon asking Phil “do I get to stay?” shows how much of a doormat she’s turned into.
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Spartan wrote:Sharon asking Phil “do I get to stay?” shows how much of a doormat she’s turned into.
She saved herself saying she was Den and Angie’s daughter though. I’m so bored of her forgetting that.
menime123
Legend

Postby Spartan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:25 pm

menime123 wrote:
Spartan wrote:Sharon asking Phil “do I get to stay?” shows how much of a doormat she’s turned into.
She saved herself saying she was Den and Angie’s daughter though. I’m so bored of her forgetting that.
She can do better than lumbering herself with Mr Potatohead.
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:30 pm

Spartan wrote:
menime123 wrote:
She can do better than lumbering herself with Mr Potatohead.
I still stan Sharant :P
menime123
Legend

Postby menime123 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:31 pm

THANK **** Aiden is gone. Terrible, terrible era in EE history.
menime123
Legend

Postby Spartan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:52 pm

menime123 wrote:THANK **** Aiden is gone. Terrible, terrible era in EE history.
I’m so glad, he’s a terrible character. But it was a terrible exit, I was hoping he’d die.

Did you see the Kat trailer? Looks decent enough.
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:58 pm

I loved the Kat trailer. But I don’t understand why Karen was dressed as Kat toasting her? I mean, okay, free booze, but still.

I love Kat. Bringing her back without Alfie is a great move imo. Shane Ritchie said originally he wanted time off, but his facade has slipped a few times over the last week or two, saying he’d love to go back if asked :lol:
menime123
Legend

Postby Spartan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:05 pm

He’ll go back when he’s desperate for money again. He always does. It’s a shame cos Alfie is such a dull character.
Spartan
Legend

Return to TV