EastEnders

Postby menime123 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:57 pm

I assumed Kat & Alfie return or Vicky Fowler.
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:26 pm

I hope it's not Kat and Alfie. Redwater isn't coming back, but there's no need for them to come back to EastEnders. I could take Kat, but not Alfie.
Thriller

Postby Spartan » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Maybe it's Jane's return announcement.
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:11 pm

She’s back :o

One wife leaves and they instantly announce Ian’s ex is back :lol:

I used to love Mel. I hope this means Lisa is returning too. Wasn’t she pregnant when she left?
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:41 pm

LOVE Mel! Really puzzled as to why after 15 years she would choose to return to Walford but it's an exciting addition to the cast and I'm sure they'll think of something. I'd love her to bring Lisa back with her too.

She was pregnant so she'll have a 15 year old son who will no doubt become involved with Louise...
Thriller

Postby biscuits » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:41 pm

Cool, she's from the modern day golden age of EE so very welcome back.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Spartan » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:05 pm

I can't imagine what would bring her back to Albert Square to be honest. I hope she's not part of this excruciating Max plot.
Spartan
Legend

Postby Spartan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:23 pm

Emma Barton was amazing in that episode.
Billy’s first duff duff since 2014, which was the infamous stolen post I think.
Spartan
Legend

Postby Thriller » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:38 pm

That hipster extra really got a good paycheck for that episode :lol:

Yeah Emma Barton was great. The episodes have been pretty good this week actually.
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:17 pm

Spartan wrote:Emma Barton was amazing in that episode.
Billy’s first duff duff since 2014, which was the infamous stolen post I think.
Don’t confuse me, I watch Emmerdale too :lol:
menime123
Superstar

Postby Spartan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:54 pm

Thriller wrote:That hipster extra really got a good paycheck for that episode :lol:

Yeah Emma Barton was great. The episodes have been pretty good this week actually.
I wasn’t sure if he was a new character or not? Either way, he’s already acting Dean Gaffney off screen (remind me why he’s back).
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Spartan wrote:
Thriller wrote:That hipster extra really got a good paycheck for that episode :lol:

I wasn’t sure if he was a new character or not? Either way, he’s already acting Dean Gaffney off screen (remind me why he’s back).
Donna needs a storyline.
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:59 pm

menime123 wrote:
Spartan wrote:

Donna needs a storyline.
I wish she'd go the same way as the missing post.
Thriller

Postby Spartan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Thriller wrote:
menime123 wrote:
Spartan wrote:

Donna needs a storyline.
I wish she'd go the same way as the missing post.
I agree. She’s bearable at times but is actually quite rude and annoying, like a less charismatic Kim.
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:26 pm

I don’t like Donna. I find it really weird she’s living with a bunch of young adults clearly 10 years younger than her, and never has scenes with her brother, his wife or her niece. It’s just strange.

Clearly once Robbie and Donna get it on they’ll give us the whole ‘macho brother’ routine storyline between Robbie and Vincent, you know, for the apparent lols :roll:

I’d prefer Donna to get with Shrimpy to be honest. Play him off against this new hipster extra!
menime123
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:27 pm

Oh, and how long did it take Kathy to drop that plate? :lol:

Monday’s episode is gonna be great though (I hope).
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Don't get why JWB would just choose then to wander into the cafe and reveal himself? I thought he'd be waiting until he had his hands on the properties!
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Thriller wrote:Don't get why JWB would just choose then to wander into the cafe and reveal himself? I thought he'd be waiting until he had his hands on the properties!
Halloween, innit? :lol:

I suppose just because he reveals himself doesn’t mean Kathy is going to assume he’s behind everything. I’m not sure Kathy even knows anything has been happening tbh.
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:32 pm

Billy and Tina! What is it with her humping up the men this year?
Thriller

Postby Spartan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:52 pm

No couple is safe. Shame as I liked Billy and Honey but I’d actually rather see her with Jack.
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Thriller wrote:Billy and Tina! What is it with her humping up the men this year?
Not the first time she’s done the old in out in out with Billy either!

I thought tonight was the best we’ve seen of Kathy since her resurrection. Finally something the actress could get her teeth into. The fact he refuses to believe, admit, own up to or simply acknowledge he raped her made it all the more scary (which is refreshing after the crap that was Gavin).

Can’t wait for Phill to go all gangster on him. Don’t believe he’s dying either, just a ploy to make it seem like everything he’s about to do is all Kathy’s fault.

But odd that we’ve now had 5 episodes all set on Halloween. Reminds me of a year or two ago when we had like 3 weeks of episodes all set on 1 day :lol:
menime123
Superstar

Postby Spartan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:19 pm

I still find Gillian Taylforth to be a very limited actress.
Spartan
Legend

Postby Spartan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:15 pm

I find it weird that Kathy has a photo of her and her rapist in a family photo album.
Spartan
Legend

Postby menime123 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Spartan wrote:I find it weird that Kathy has a photo of her and her rapist in a family photo album.
Well technically it isn’t her album - she was dead for a decade. So either Ian has had it all this time (weird) or Kathy took it to South Africa and Ian kept it when he collected her things (weirder). Unless of course Ian didn’t recognise him... but yes, you wouldn’t keep such a picture and Kathy wouldn’t be able to put her hands on it so quickly - it was like she was looking for it almost.

I found it odd she would cower at home and literally throw herself on the floor (in her 60s) at someone coming through the back door. I get she’s worked herself up about it all but I’m not sure this rings true for Kathy.

It’s also not the first time she has seen him since he went down for it... he came back a few years later I believe. That’s not to say her reaction isn’t realistic, but after 30 years I’m surprised they’ve (the writers) have given him so much power over her.

Kathy was always a bit more old school... a bit like how you’d expect Pat or Peggy to deal with something when faced with an issue: dealing with it head on and giving it a kick in the bollocks.

Which clearly he shouldn’t be in possession of anyway, after what he’s done. Clearly Phil thinks the same!
menime123
Superstar

Postby SholasBoy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Kathy dropping a plate was the best cliffhanger in months!!

I like a nicer side of Karen now that she's starting to integrate with her neighbours and I've always liked Donna I think she's underused.
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Return to TV