The OA

Postby Blondini » Wed May 10, 2017 1:27 am

This was quirky to say the least and i can see why it would turn people off but i loved it and good to know it's coming back.
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby cristy » Fri May 12, 2017 6:34 pm

I loved this! I've been a huge Brit Marling fan since 'Another Earth'.

Her and Zal Batmanglij's storytelling works so well in an episodic format, it feels natural that this happened. I'm glad they're on Netflix too, I don't think it would've been as embraced on cable.
I'm kind of wary of recommending it to people cause they're either gonna completely love it or think it's the absolute worst. Needless to say, can't wait for season 2.
cristy
Superstar

Postby Serby » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:32 pm

Just finished this and omg its everything, love the storytelling and all. So happy to seenwe're getting new season in few month probably. :D :D never heard of it before tbh, like anywhere online or irl, and Im surprised cuz its such a good show!
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby leomedar » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:47 pm

Serby wrote:Just finished this and omg its everything, love the storytelling and all. So happy to seenwe're getting new season in few month probably. :D :D never heard of it before tbh, like anywhere online or irl, and Im surprised cuz its such a good show!
i am waiting for season 2! Loved the show, when she sat and started telling her story I was so conneceted! One of the best shows of last year for me.
leomedar
Superstar

Postby Serby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:13 pm

Yes, the storytelling is so good. Loveee it and can't wait to see what happens next!
Serby
Dr. Serby

Return to TV