RuPaul's Rigga Morris Race: All Stars 3

Moderators: Spartan, menime123

Postby westhammer » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:11 pm

I’m actually kinda devastated that Ben DeLa did what she did, she had won 5 of 6 challenges, which is unprecedented! It was an amazing episode but I feel so deflated after it, the show is missing the main star now!

Shangela vs Bebe for the win for me! Bebe is bringing it
You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er
westhammer
Legend

Postby skywalker » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:31 pm

Dunno what to say about ep 6
This season was so fake, i mean, it’s like everything is just scripted.
So that’s what i think. Like everything is planned already and maybe they just change things according to how the public reacts.
Dela’s desicion was a nice twist for the show.

Anyway, I want Shangela to win. :D
“MARIAH CAREY IS BASICALLY A RAPPER IN A POP DIVA’S BODY”
-Jermaine Dupri
skywalker
Manager

Postby biscuits » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:35 pm

Yeah, the fact that the cameras caught DeLa using white out to write her name on the lipstick was just far too much.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby skywalker » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:39 pm

biscuits wrote:Yeah, the fact that the cameras caught DeLa using white out to write her name on the lipstick was just far too much.
:lol:
And Ru pretending to be shocked :lol: OMG
I hope they bring it in season 10.
This AS season is a mess :lol:
“MARIAH CAREY IS BASICALLY A RAPPER IN A POP DIVA’S BODY”
-Jermaine Dupri
skywalker
Manager

Postby Damiennatas1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:56 pm

I actually don’t think that Dela’s decision was scripted. Discussed perhaps but not planned. Dela made a very smart decision. Last week she came across questionably and this episode she was brought up on her hypocrisy and decided to leave before the All Stars backlash that so many are experiencing since AS2.
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby BehindBreakaway » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:06 pm

I'm glad Bebe didn't win the lipsync because she just gave the same performance as last week. Bored now. And taking the wig off? Girl bye.

Trixie is so over rated. Its infuriating. She's not as bad as Milk though who still thinks she should be praised every time. I'm glad Morgan is back now let's see what she's got.

I'm sad Dela is gone. She was one of the ones I wanted to win. Shangela for the win now.
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Postby Frederic » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:07 pm

Feels all scripted, indeed. As if the white out thing could have happened without RuPaul’s knowledge.

Neither did Ben - God love her - deserve all those wins, this one in particular. It seems like it all had to lead to this point.

I feel like they are always picking on Kennedy. I think she did great this episode. Kind of glad how things turned out because if not she would have definitely been gone this week.
Frederic
Good Boy Gone Bad

Postby biscuits » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Her win this week definitely seemed scripted IMO. Even Trixie was better than her.

If it wasn’t for the white out scene, they might have pulled it off.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby westhammer » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:29 pm

God such cynicism! The scripted stuff is such crap; like do you people actually think it’s rigged? This season is highly entertaining, what do people actually want?! Some people are impossible to please

Ben deserved every one of her wins. Trixie definitely didn’t deserve to win this week, good concept/execution but she wasn’t funny and it was forgettable; she was a solid 3rd.
You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er
westhammer
Legend

Postby biscuits » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:34 pm

Spoiler:
next week is gonna be filler seeing Morgan out again. I’m certain Trixie wins now but the show has definitely damaged her reputation. I think a lot of people will be angry that Shangie doesn’t win so Trix might get a backlash
biscuits
The Diva

Postby biscuits » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:38 pm

westhammer wrote: like do you people actually think it’s rigged?
Well....

Anyway, by scripted, I mean that Ru would have known this was going to happen. The decision was probably DeLa’s and the decision was probably genuine but the execution felt a little suspicious
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Benjamin » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:55 pm

This week’s episode gave me LIFE.
Damn what a twist. Happy to see Ben go, but Morgan .. really bitch?
I was rooting for Aja to come back. She SLAYED that performance.
Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby ArmyOfMe » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:51 pm

Ok, I've had some time to process the elimination, here are my thoughts...
Dela is a winner, and the true winner of the season. That moment is already iconic, just as much as Willam's elimination. I will be happy for who wins in the end, but she is my winner.
Bebe is absolutely mesmerizing, she definitely could have won the lipsync hadn't she removed her wig.
Aja did great, I would have loved to see her come back.

Actually, I liked everyone this episode, even Milk.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:39 am

So much to say about this week's ep!

Firstly, the eliminated queens definitely should've won the challenge - no weak links for me, better lyrics and Aja especially was on fire. I thought Thorgy and Chi Chi would let the side down but even they delivered.

The top 5's performance was better than it seemed it would be but I found Trixie unfunny (good to see Adam Lambert isn't a fan) and Bendela's goth character, even though played well, was too much of a misfit and I don't think she deserved to be in the top 2! Bebe definitely did, I found her character hilarious and my second-favourite after Aja's.

Loved Aja also during the confrontations, just howling at every comment :lol: Milk's tears were so forced and the whole episode was sort of geared towards a rudemption attempt for her so I was glad when she wasn't chosen to return.

WTF @ Bendela's decision?! I can understand her bringing Morgan back but to leave after so many wins, to leave directly AFTER a win, because of what, a little bit of confrontation from Morgan?! Aja summed it up perfectly... Bendela Christ! :lol: :roll: Ru was obviously SO f**ked off.

Shangela all the way for me now!
Thriller

Postby SummerPeur » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:33 am

Top 2 should of have been Trixie and BeBe.

BeBe taking her wig off though - ridiculous. Wasn’t needed for the song and AJA summed it up perfectly. There is a reason why Ru hates Queens taking off their wigs. Sasha had a purpose every time. BeBe was just embarrassing.

Dale was a let down but obviously needed to be top 2 to complete her scripted exited. Adam had the exact same critique for Shangela and Trixie who both delivered and unless we didn’t see something on camera for both of them, was ridiculous critique. So far he’s been the worst judge this season for adding no value.

Glad Morgan is back as I want to see what she can deliver and hopefully revive this season.

Hopefully the season goes:

Winner: Shangela
Runner Ups: Trixie and Morgan
Out: Ken and Bebe
SummerPeur wrote:Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
Goldmoney wrote:So does her microphone
SummerPeur
Kylie Overseer

Postby ArmyOfMe » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:00 am

She didn't leave because of Morgan.
It was clear that she left because she was sick of being forced to be competitive when she's not.
Dela herself admitted to struggling with her mental health, and said that season 6 was particularly draining for her. She didn't even want to come back, but was probably convinced because of money (this last consideration is just my guess).
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby SummerPeur » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:16 am

I fail to believe that she wasn’t aware what she signed up for. She came in ready to play a certain part, and played it well.

She has referenced All stars 2 which was the same voting system.
She also had already done this gig.

She played the perfect role to be seen as Ms Congenitality and has made RuPaul history with her exit.
SummerPeur wrote:Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
Goldmoney wrote:So does her microphone
SummerPeur
Kylie Overseer

Postby Benjamin » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:14 am

Mama Ru was not having it when BenDeLa announced her decision. :lol:
Benjamin
Kid At Heart

Postby ArmyOfMe » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:26 am

SummerPeur wrote:I fail to believe that she wasn’t aware what she signed up for. She came in ready to play a certain part, and played it well.

She played the perfect role to be seen as Ms Congenitality and has made RuPaul history with her exit.
I feel like it's a bit of both, tbh. She had certainly warned the production in advance (maybe much earlier than this episode) about not wanting to go all the way, but I feel like her decision itself was genuine.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby SholasBoy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:00 am

I'm upset that Ben DLC left because she was far and away my favourite (and one of my favourites ever), but completely get it, her career that comes after the show could be affected, and win or lose, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

I didn't want them to bring back any of the old queens, Morgan seems like a pressed b*tch and Thorgy is just a clown, Milk has come across really badly, but then I think Trixie has too..I'm just not a fan of her at all.

Bebe is the only one I really like now from the remaining 5, I suppose Kennedy would be next. Shangela just wants to be Beyonce every week.
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby biscuits » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:04 pm

ArmyOfMe wrote:
SummerPeur wrote:I fail to believe that she wasn’t aware what she signed up for. She came in ready to play a certain part, and played it well.

I feel like it's a bit of both, tbh. She had certainly warned the production in advance (maybe much earlier than this episode) about not wanting to go all the way, but I feel like her decision itself was genuine.
Right. I think she probably told them she wants out so they decided to make it as dramatic as they possibly could, just like Willam
biscuits
The Diva

Postby aaliyahman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:55 pm

I haven’t watched this show since season 1 but I am living for this season. My favourite queen is Bebe. I find his style of drag hilarious and stunning. Shangela and Bendela were a close second with Kennedy third. I love how the show has gone so far apart from that trash queen coming back and also Ben leaving.

He did seem tired, even Kennedy said as much last week. I don’t see Trixie as that good tbh. I hated Milk and Thorgy, Aja just looked grubby. The Spice Girls challenge was perhaps my favourite part of television for a long time
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:35 pm

How would you only watch season 1 and then this?! You've missed all the best seasons.
Thriller

Postby aaliyahman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:07 pm

Thriller wrote:How would you only watch season 1 and then this?! You've missed all the best seasons.
I watched it when it first was out on some random channel. I liked it but didn’t live it as I didn’t get the ‘judging’. I started following Bebe on Facebook. Over time I just got into different shows and what really put me off (and no offence meant) was that it became *the show* for every young gay, their female best friend and the female best friend’s boyfriend. I hate when that happens, this whole appropriation of queer culture. Anyway, Bebe randomly started posting again, I had nothing to watch so watched it and love it again because I appreciate the amazing talent these queens have. I don’t get a lot of the ‘Milk’ type drag queens. I like queens to be glamorous and funny or downright trashy (the typical rough gay bar drag queen).
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby SholasBoy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:29 pm

^^^ Yes, if they did a UK version, I would have to demand the big fat 60+ hippos with bad wigs and bad makeup in every gay bar in the country.
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Return to TV