The Apprentice 2017

Postby Wayne » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:16 am

Who's watching it? :lol:

First episode was 2 days ago!
Wayne
Administrator

Postby menime123 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:18 am

I did. Enjoyed seeing them trying to sell in Canary Wharf as it’s where I live. However, they all give me some serious rage... I hate unorganised people and when they cock up the most basic of tasks: but low, sell high and in quantity - easy! :lol:
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:23 am

Hate the boys sub team leader..
Wayne
Administrator

Postby menime123 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:04 am

Wayne wrote:Hate the boys sub team leader..
He is annoying but it seems to come from a good place. The fact is he knew costings hadn’t been sorted, and as his sub team was supposed to go sell in bulk originally (like the girls’’ sub team) he wanted to work out his base costings to maximise the profit.

The fact he was blamed for the entire task failure because he didn’t jump straight into a car when told to is pretty piss poor imo, especially as they missed the lunch rush and didn’t sell enough product.

Otherwise he’s an annoying twat :lol:

I get so much rage from this show it’s unreal. Everything could have been sorted and planned in an hours chat the night before. They all live together - don’t the discuss a plan of action constantly when on task?

I do love the earlier episodes when everyone’s egos get in the way. But my heart rate monitor suggests I get too involved :lol:
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:27 pm

The tasks are a bit daft in the way that they don't relate to anybody's business plans and they've got a pretty short time to carry everything out. More than ever over the last few years, the show has become more about the fails and less about the successes - last year it was hard to see who actually had business sense until the last few!

I loved the woman from Bolton with red hair in those awful NHS glasses, so common. Also, Scary Liz :lol:
Thriller

Postby SeeForever » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:40 pm

Only 1 episode in and already one team was totally useless :lol: :lol:

Danny was a terrible team leader, one of them did tell him they need to get out there and sell and he just told them to keep making the burgers :roll: blaming Charles was all he could do to save himself, did think he might have fired 2 for a moment

Alana and Jessica were my favourites last series, I know it's only 1 episode but Liz is a legend in the making, she is scary (in a good way), agreed the woman from Bolton (Michaela) was great, can see her staying a long time in the process
RIP The Queen Of Disco
SeeForever
Legend

Postby biscuits » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:38 am

The guy who left was hot. Wanted plenty of morning shots of him. But also really volatile.

I like that florist lady.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby biscuits » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:29 pm

Sour faced Joanna should have been fired!
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Wayne » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:53 pm

I got really quite mad at various points last night - the boys made it look so easy.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby BehindBreakaway » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:01 pm

I love this series. I did not think the boys would win. I thought they wild be tore apart for the 7 canapés. Next week is my fav task.
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Roadie

Postby menime123 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:31 pm

Couldn’t believe the boys won - but the right woman left. Elizabeth is very quickly becoming my fav :lol:
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:34 pm

The boys should definitely not have won that, the girls hospitality and sales on the candy floss were much better! The only flaw was the over-order of the wine really.

Glad Elizabeth stayed, I didn't like how Joanna and Sarah-Jane were bitching behind her back and trying to throw her under the bus.
Thriller

Postby biscuits » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:43 pm

Yeah the girls put on a much better event. The boys weren’t even ridiculed for using Harrison to sing off a sheet of paper

I didn’t like siobhan, but she shouldn’t have been fired because the difference in profit was so small and she put on a great event.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby SeeForever » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:56 am

The girls event was miles better, but all Sir Alan was interested in was who made the most profit so can see why Siobhan was fired, but the other team so deserved to be served a refund with their cheap food and drink

Still at the end Siobhan said it was more Important for her to give them a great event than profit so she left with her head held high

Joanna never stops moaning and now she gets the project manager job!! Can see more arguments between her and Jade next episode
RIP The Queen Of Disco
SeeForever
Legend

Postby menime123 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:46 pm

How Joanna won I’ll never know. I genuinely thought the boys had it sorted... then to throw each other under the bus like that! Wrong guy went - he went for reasons unrelated to the show which I think is wrong really. Michaela (oversized glasses) did nothing either imo. Harrison should have gone imo. Though I’d miss his cute self if he did :lol:
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:56 am

That was quite a dull episode actually, didn't think Ross was the worst in that team either.
Thriller

Postby Wayne » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:00 am

Gutted that Ross went.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Thriller » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:28 pm

OMG @ Elizabeth doing a rendition of The Key The Secret by Urban Cookie Collective :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:32 pm

Thriller wrote:OMG @ Elizabeth doing a rendition of The Key The Secret by Urban Cookie Collective :lol: :lol: :lol:
Du dum dum dum dum :lol:

Either project manager to go please. I hate it when people who aren’t from a creative background think they know best. Taking selfies and video of your friends drunk and making a montage of it is not the same as spending years studying media.

Rant over :lol:
menime123
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Will catch up on tonight's episode tomorrow morning but on the subject of Elizabeth, I found out the other day that a work friend has had dealing with Elizabeth in real life and she is apparently AMAZING at her job. Seriously astute, really professional - and every bit as kooky as she appears on the show. :lol:
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Thriller » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Michaela has been really unlikeable on this. James has been clueless and has basically let Elizabeth dictate the whole thing.

You'd think they couldn't communicate as sub-teams throughout this as the correlation between the brands is terrible!

Anisa is just destroying their team's product :lol:
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:37 pm

When they turned up to the medieval village they should have had a load of villagers from 1300s in black and white, with the car driving through the middle of the village with the Mum driving through it catching everyone’s attention, with a play on words along the lines of ‘be the modern mum’.
menime123
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Wayne wrote:Will catch up on tonight's episode tomorrow morning but on the subject of Elizabeth, I found out the other day that a work friend has had dealing with Elizabeth in real life and she is apparently AMAZING at her job. Seriously astute, really professional - and every bit as kooky as she appears on the show. :lol:
I love Elizabeth. She is kooky, but I think she’d be an amazing boss. She doesn’t play the blame game and is constantly looking to get the job done and moving onto the next task. My kind of colleague to be honest.
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:43 pm

menime123 wrote:When they turned up to the medieval village they should have had a load of villagers from 1300s in black and white, with the car driving through the middle of the village with the Mum driving through it catching everyone’s attention, with a play on words along the lines of ‘be the modern mum’.
Yes they missed a trick not taking advantage of the old/new angle.
Thriller

Postby Thriller » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:44 pm

James or Sajan to go... just anybody but Elizabeth.
Thriller

Return to TV