The Apprentice 2017

Moderators: Spartan, menime123

Postby biscuits » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:08 am

I’m surprised Joanna hasn’t had a breakdown yet. She’s definitely the weakest link left. Bushra talks a good game and is pretty, but has been nothing special.

I don’t really like Harrison and he has no chance of winning IMO. James will be the highest male. Also, he’s hot.

Sarah looks a cert for the final 3-4, whereas Jade has coasted through. I didn’t even know that was her name. All I remember is her selling candy floss. Don’t like Sarah, she’s very cold.

Michaela has probably been the most noticeable throughout, along with Elizabeth. They’ve both had so much airtime since week 1, so I think they’ll go far, even if it’s just for entertainment value. They’re both the strongest IMO and my favourites.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Wayne » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:34 am

James, Michaela and Elizabeth is the finale IMO.

I don't know that she's suddenly upped her game (I think she's been pretty decent in the process for the most part since day 1 but has probably struggled for airtime), but I've been enjoying Elizabeth's contributions recently.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Thriller » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:31 am

Elizabeth and Michaela are prime interview material so they're bound to get that far.

Joanna needs to go, she's an utter bitch.
Thriller

Postby BehindBreakaway » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Wayne wrote:James, Michaela and Elizabeth is the finale IMO.

I don't know that she's suddenly upped her game (I think she's been pretty decent in the process for the most part since day 1 but has probably struggled for airtime), but I've been enjoying Elizabeth's contributions recently.
I agree with all 3. I love Elizabeth. She is a walking meme and I love her.
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Personal Assistant

Postby menime123 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Oh the cringe. I can’t even look at the TV :lol:
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 pm

One of the worst pitches in the show's history! Elizabeth's "you're my favourite" and Bushra's Trump joke were the worst parts.

Harrison's team lucked out!

Get Bushra out.
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:04 pm

Glad Bushra went. Elizabeth in the boardroom :lol:

How Joanna keeps managing to survive I’ll never know.
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:49 pm

Elizabeth just going on and on even after the firing :lol: LOVE.
Thriller

Postby Wayne » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:11 am

I loved the episode, but both meals looked like complete crap to me.

Only in the pitch did the curry team slightly edge it.

Bit disappointed that Bushra went, though what James said about her sitting on the fence could be said about Harrison and Joanna as well. How Joanna is still a part of this process is beyond me, she’s lucky to be in the winning team.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby biscuits » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:06 pm

Most obvious firing ever.
biscuits
The Diva

Postby iMacourey » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:30 pm

Both Bushra and Elizabeth should have been fired. Bushra for being completely useless (and generally quite catty) and Elizabeth for completely missing the point of the pitch.

The other team were lucky to win - any of the four could have gone really.
iMacourey
Groupie

Postby SholasBoy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:44 pm

Claude had a point for Elizabeth, although she can get carried away she does throw everything she has at every challenge. She's my favourite contestant ever edging out another bull-in-a-china-shop, Lucinda.
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby biscuits » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:57 pm

She’s far from my favourite contestant ever. She’s beginning to grate on me actually
biscuits
The Diva

Postby menime123 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:12 pm

SholasBoy wrote:Claude had a point for Elizabeth, although she can get carried away she does throw everything she has at every challenge. She's my favourite contestant ever edging out another bull-in-a-china-shop, Lucinda.
This is what annoyed me about Alan’s comments, in relation to working with her. He’s not looking to work with anyone, but to invest. She clearly has the best work ethic of the lot of them, throws herself into absolutely everything and always gets the job done. What is there to question?

She’s made for TV though, so I’d love her to pop up on some other shows. I think Alan’s learning more towards James though... but he seems a little too corporate imo.
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Imagine how immense Elizabeth would be in CBB. If she doesn't win I definitely think she'll pop up on something else.
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Thriller wrote:Imagine how immense Elizabeth would be in CBB. If she doesn't win I definitely think she'll pop up on something else.
I really want her to do CBB - just to see if she’s like that constantly. This is rumoured to be the last CBB (C5 haven’t ordered anymore yet) so I hope she takes advantage. But imagine her covered in bugs in the jungle... :lol:
menime123
Superstar

Postby biscuits » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:09 am

Bushra has expressed interest in being in the jungle...
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Thriller » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:29 pm

Love the "week by Elizabeth" meme that's on Facebook, especially Friday! :lol:
Thriller

Postby aaliyahman » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:39 pm

Elizabeth FTW. I usually don’t root for anyone on this show but she is genuinely funny and really has made the series for me.
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:02 pm

How Joanna pulled that off I’ve no idea. But good on her. If I’m honest I thought the 3 that lost were some of the stronger candidates - Joanna and Michaela are out of their depth imo.
menime123
Superstar

Postby aaliyahman » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:18 am

I’m glad Joanna pulled it off. It was like battle of the rivals between her and Jade. It did show that Joanna has a better understanding of actual business compared to Jade who ‘maps things out’ with her hands.

The result was excellent for me, he’s been a waste of space and so has she apart from her selling at the candy floss stall. Jades oversights were inexcusable.

Elizabeth won’t get through the interviews i think she’s the ‘comedy’ character that seems to do well but was never really seriously in contention like Lorraine (anyone remember her?)

I think the final three will be the non model lad, michaela and Sarah(?)
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:24 am

Harrison gave an embarrassing account of his contributions in the boardroom, pleased he went.

Good on Joanna, didn’t think she had it in her.

Sarah talks a very good game.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby iMacourey » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:46 am

Interesting to see the double standards shown on last night's episode. Harrison gets pulled up for enjoying himself at the model casting, yet nothing gets said about the girls' vulgar behaviour at their casting (or Liz measuring that guy's inseam like that). :roll:

With that said though, I was also really annoyed with Harrison's attitude throughout the episode because he clearly thought it was a girl's task.
iMacourey
Groupie

Postby SholasBoy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:28 pm

Harrisons attitude was terrible, why can't a man sell ladies fashions? Doesn't matter if you don't wear a dress, I've done it myself. I'd love Elizabeth to make the final but I think she'll be torn apart in the interview. It's going to depend on the business plans now but I feel like James and Joanna are both out of their depth, both seem to be lucky to have made it this far. I think the final is between Michaela and Sarah though I don't think either of them are strong winners.
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby Thriller » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:36 pm

Harrison obviously had no defence, just spewing cliches. Jade couldn't really stay after some huge mistakes.

Really hoping Elizabeth can soldier through the interviews but she's prime for being shot down in flames.
Thriller

Return to TV