Big Mouth [Netflix]

Moderators: Spartan, menime123

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:24 am

Has anyone seen this? I binge-watched it a few days ago. It's wildly hilarious!

An adult-animated comedy series that explores the teenage adventures of puberty.
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JimJim » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:07 pm

Watched it all as well. This show is truly outrageous! :lol:

There were a couple of eps where I felt like the grotesqueness went a tad too far. There are hilarious episodes though, such as the one with the house party.
JimJim
Elusive Chanteuse

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:42 am

My favourite scene, quite predictably, is this:

Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Bojan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:46 am

This was really funny.
JanetShe is literally, every artist's favorite artist. She is forever trending. We are living in a Janet Nation. Every day we feel her impact.
Bojan
Manager

Postby Hugo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:43 am

Love this, it's really f/cked up and fun as hell, I wish I had watched something like this as a teenager, but at least I had this:

"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby Rickiee » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:23 pm

I love how this show shines a light on those very awkward teenage years that each and everyone of us experienced.
My favorite scene is probably where Jessie discovers her own vagina. "Hey girl, hey!". :lol: :lol:
Rickiee
Personal Assistant

Postby JSparksFan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:16 am

Rickiee wrote:My favorite scene is probably where Jessie discovers her own vagina. "Hey girl, hey!". :lol: :lol:
Someone I follow on Twitter retweeted that scene, so that was my introduction to the show. :lol: After seeing that, I knew I had to check out the show in its entirety.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby cristy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:40 am

JSparksFan wrote:
Rickiee wrote:My favorite scene is probably where Jessie discovers her own vagina. "Hey girl, hey!". :lol: :lol:
Someone I follow on Twitter retweeted that scene, so that was my introduction to the show. :lol: After seeing that, I knew I had to check out the show in its entirety.
Same! That scene made me watch the show. Having the vagina voiced by Kristen Wiig was perfect! :lol:
I really laughed out loud all throughout the season and I loved the very meta references and breaking the 4th wall every now and then.

Also probably my favourite joke of the year was
Spoiler:
when that kid's pitbull was named "Featuring Ludacris"

I ugly-laughed at that. Snorts and all. :lol:
cristy
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:08 am

Season two is coming out October 5!

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:06 am

The trailer is out.

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:26 am

Excited for season 2, this was lots of fun! :lol:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:05 pm

Fantastic second season!
Spoiler:
I'm glad Matthew got more screentime, but I have to admit that I didn't see Matthew/Jay coming. Totally love it, though.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JimJim » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:47 am

Season 2 was just as good as season 1! The two parter with the sleepover was wild :lol:

Missy is the best :lol:
JimJim
Elusive Chanteuse

Return to TV