Big Brother 2018

Moderators: Spartan, menime123

Postby menime123 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Aww, they thought Isaac was coming back in then :lol:
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby Thriller » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Perfect time to put two new ones in seeing as Isaac was another main character.
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:30 pm

Yeah but I don’t like new ones. I want better new ones :lol:
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby SholasBoy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:12 pm

The new ones were both dreadful, though still not as dreadful as Lewis who has now fully appointed himself as Alpha Male.

As much as Cameron is a whinging little bitch, I was moved by his “coming out”, the houses worst kept secret.
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby menime123 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:33 pm

SholasBoy wrote:The new ones were both dreadful, though still not as dreadful as Lewis who has now fully appointed himself as Alpha Male.

As much as Cameron is a whinging little bitch, I was moved by his “coming out”, the houses worst kept secret.
Lewis is annoying, but I don’t think he’s an alpha male at all. I do think he’s relaxed a lot since other Lewis left, but I get that.

Hussain isn’t going to last.
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby Thriller » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:51 pm

Lewis has definitely grown in his confidence but I don’t strictly dislike him.

Hussain is a waste of space and not feeling Isabella either.
Thriller

Postby Thriller » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:57 pm

Cameron's coming out is such a nice narrative for this final series.
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Thriller wrote:Cameron's coming out is such a nice narrative for this final series.
Can’t decide if it’s his game plan or not though. I think Lewis certainly jumped on it.
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby Damiennatas1 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:21 pm

I really can’t see how anyone thought that was a game plan.

Really not into this for another Lewis V someone fued :roll:
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby BehindBreakaway » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:45 am

menime123 wrote:
Thriller wrote:Cameron's coming out is such a nice narrative for this final series.
Can’t decide if it’s his game plan or not though. I think Lewis certainly jumped on it.
Me and my partner agree, I'm not convinced it was that genuine
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Postby Thriller » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:06 pm

You think Cameron did it as a game plan? He must be a damn good actor then!

Weird how Lewis has flared up again since Hussain arrived, as if he feels his masculinity being threatened again.
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:36 pm

Thriller wrote:You think Cameron did it as a game plan? He must be a damn good actor then!

Weird how Lewis has flared up again since Hussain arrived, as if he feels his masculinity being threatened again.
I don’t think Cameron was faking it at all, but I do think he has used it as a storyline and to his advantage. He knew what his ‘coded’ conversations would appear as, and whilst I don’t doubt the sincerity in his coming out episode, I think he decided how and when for maximum impact.

He mentioned he should have told people before he went in the house, but he slipped a little and said he had told his mother just before coming into the house. So he had already come out - he just hadn’t come out to the housemates.
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby BehindBreakaway » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:44 pm

menime123 wrote:
Thriller wrote:You think Cameron did it as a game plan? He must be a damn good actor then!

I don’t think Cameron was faking it at all, but I do think he has used it as a storyline and to his advantage. He knew what his ‘coded’ conversations would appear as, and whilst I don’t doubt the sincerity in his coming out episode, I think he decided how and when for maximum impact.

He mentioned he should have told people before he went in the house, but he slipped a little and said he had told his mother just before coming into the house. So he had already come out - he just hadn’t come out to the housemates.
Exactly. He said he his family didn't even know, which they did. The emotion may have been genuine but he knew exactly what he was doing, and the best time to do it. The 'coded' conversations where the first sign.
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Postby Thriller » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:46 pm

I don’t think I’m as much of a cynic as you two :lol:

Kenaley out this week do we think?
Thriller

Postby BehindBreakaway » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:47 pm

I'm honestly not cynical at all. I just see through Cameron completely lol

Yes I think it's obviously gonna be her. I'm fine with it. I literally don't have an opinion on her....
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Postby Thriller » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Why do they always lack so much common sense on this show? None of them know what escargots were and had to question what a condiment was :roll: Akeem is thick as two short planks.
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Cameron and Lewis complete dicks in the pool yesterday.
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby Thriller » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Cameron's letting himself down with his Lewis-worship.

Not here for Tomasz anymore, he's coming across very selfish, bitchy and full of his own importance. Loved Brooke giving him the bank-breaker coin, thank god Hussain didn't give him the gold coin! A balance of zero :lol:

Interesting how the friendships have all drifted since the new housemates came in, despite them not making a great amount of impact. Isabella and Sian might as well both sneak out the back door tbh.

My three favourite housemates are Zoe, Brooke and Cian.
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:27 pm

I love that Tomasz has no coins! He’s ridiculously selfish, isn’t interested in building relationships, is very transparent in his new weekly friendship (like Isaac etc) and seems to think the world owes him. I never liked him and saw though the whole camp fun persona from the get go - there’s an unlikeable diva behind all that.

Zoe will win. Cameron had a chance but this last week hasn’t done him any favours at all. I don’t like Cian at all either (he knew what he was doing with Cameron) but I still think Akeem could swing the win - everyone says he isn’t, but I find him to be really nice, genuine guy.
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby menime123 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:28 pm

I think Hussain will pick Lewis for the killer not, but if he wants to really play the game, he’ll pick Cameron as Lewis has chance to be up vis normal noms. OR Tomasz, but I don’t seem him doing that.
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby Thriller » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:42 pm

All signs would point to him picking Lewis yep, but I’d prefer him to pick Cameron as that would cause all kinds of ructions.

I don’t think Akeem is a disingenuous person but god he’s annoying and a bit of a loser.
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:54 pm

What on earth makes you think he’s a loser?
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby Damiennatas1 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 am

menime123 wrote:What on earth makes you think he’s a loser?
He is a bit of a try hard, but I can’t help but like the chap. Also helps he is absolutely gorgeous.
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby SholasBoy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:33 am

How can Lewis still be favourite to win? The guy is an absolute cretin. He is so spineless, pompous, arrogant, rude and entitled. By far the worst housemate of the year.

Brooke is my favourite, she (and previously Kenny) is the only genuine housemate this year and speaks constant truths. Cameron is a little bitch who moans about people bitching, but he's the worst for it, Zoe is showing a much more unlikeable side lately too.
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby Thriller » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:34 pm

menime123 wrote:What on earth makes you think he’s a loser?
He's a real try hard and is constantly playing up to the cameras if the others are to be believed. I just imagine in his friendship group he's the one they send to the shop when the booze runs out (to quote whoever it was said that about Hussain)!

Lewis seems to have developed such a high and mighty sense of self importance and I love that he's pretending not to care about the power nomination despite constantly bringing it up :lol: for his own sanity it's probably best that he leaves before he turns into Lewis G.

Tomasz making his nominations purely based on their actions in the last task shows he's purely in it for the game.
Thriller

Return to TV