Moderators: Spartan, menime123

Postby aaliyahman » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:28 am

Hopefully, he is beyond annoying.
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby Benny » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:36 pm

I don't mind Kayode.

Kurran on the other hand should have already left. He hasn't done anything important in any task so far.
Benny
Legend

Postby menime123 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:48 pm

I’m not feeling it this year. It’s too scripted.. even Alan seems a bit bored. Best part is Karen having ask what yolo meant :lol:
NO MEN IN ME.
menime123
Legend

Postby Thriller » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:55 pm

It’s not fully landed with me either yet, I kinda of half watch it.
Thriller

Postby Thriller » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:32 pm

These shoes are both hideous and, as usual, aimed at the completely wrong markets.

That Jasmine telling Rick she’s going to have to ask him to leave :lol:

The guy with the sling is annoying.

Some of them are being so rude in front of these customers.
Thriller

Postby Thriller » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:53 pm

Wait, this Sarah has not been there since the beginning... who is she?
Thriller

Postby Wayne » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:25 am

How did sling man not get fired? He’s less than useless, adds no value.

I preferred the heel over the trainer, that trainer was nothing short of atrocious.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby SholasBoy » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:13 pm

Karen with the sling should definitely have gone this round, Alan brought the others back because he didn't want to fire Karen or Kyogre. I'm getting annoyed with Alan's stupid puns in the board room.

Both teams completely missed the briefs that they set THEMSELVES, but the heel was far better than the Honey Boo Boo trainer.
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby Benny » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:26 pm

Very surprised that Jackie's team lost, they had the better product IMO. At least their shoe was for adults.
I was so sure that Lord Sugar would fire both Rick and Kurran, how on earth did the latter stay???
Benny
Legend

Postby aaliyahman » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:28 pm

Kayode cannot talk coherently he is so annoying as is Kuran.
The shoe wasn’t too bad compared to what some women are wearing these days. The bow was too much yet there is a huge Asian market in the UK that would eat those shoes up.
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby biscuits » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:35 pm

That boardroom proved just how fixed the show is once again. The fired candidate wasn’t even nominated to be brought back so essentially Sugar will fire whoever he wants, regardless of who PM chooses to bring back
biscuits
The Diva

Postby biscuits » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:32 am

Halfway through the episode and the bullying of Kurran is making me uncomfortable
biscuits
The Diva

Postby biscuits » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:13 am

Very disappointing that Kurran was fired because his team never got behind him from the get go. They didn’t listen to him from the very start and I’m shocked that nobody knew about Pangea - morons. But what’s worse is that Claude didn’t stick up for Kurran when the girls were telling blatant lies
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Wayne » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:18 pm

biscuits wrote:Halfway through the episode and the bullying of Kurran is making me uncomfortable
Nothing less than he deserves (and I don’t agree that it’s bullying - more unity in the face of his crap).

He must’ve been a plant, the most useless contestant in such a long time - elated that he went, he was on borrowed time anyway.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby BehindBreakaway » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:35 pm

Wayne wrote:
biscuits wrote:Halfway through the episode and the bullying of Kurran is making me uncomfortable
Nothing less than he deserves (and I don’t agree that it’s bullying - more unity in the face of his crap).

He must’ve been a plant, the most useless contestant in such a long time - elated that he went, he was on borrowed time anyway.
This!!
3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!
BehindBreakaway
Manager

Postby JakeP » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Wayne wrote:
biscuits wrote:Nothing less than he deserves (and I don’t agree that it’s bullying - more unity in the face of his crap).

The guy who had his arm in a sling? I watched the first 20 minutes last night and felt embarrassed for him. Dreadful overconfidence that verged towards smug self importance. :x I didn't think he'd go because he was so out there as if he was high on drugs or something.

I've not been a big fan of The apprentice since Margret stepped down several years ago, and then when Nick left that was pretty much end of an era for me. :lol:
JakeP
Superstar

Postby Benny » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:22 pm

BehindBreakaway wrote:
Wayne wrote:

This!!
Kurran getting fired was overdue, thank God he's finally out!
Benny
Legend

Postby Thriller » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:34 pm

I wish Kuran had stayed, he had all the makings of a classic arsehole.

Kadeeja (or whatever it is) is so annoying.

Both airlines were terrible but Jet Pop took the biscuit, the fact it came down to the adverts shows how bad they were.

P.S. Fresh eyes.
Thriller

Postby SholasBoy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:47 pm

Kurran had to go, the guy was insufferable and absolutely deluded. I can't believe how awful both campaigns were yet again this week, what on earth were they thinking with Jet Pop and the Bikini uniform.
SholasBoy
Chief Wig Snatcher

Postby biscuits » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:02 am

Jasmine shone again
biscuits
The Diva

Return to TV