Emmerdale

Moderators: Spartan, menime123

 

Postby Thriller » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:39 pm

menime123 wrote:Layla came back about 2 weeks ago I think. The actress was only on maternity leave. I’m interested to learn who Clive is... trouble probably :lol:
Him from Strictly it appears!
User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 73741
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby menime123 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Thriller wrote:
menime123 wrote:Layla came back about 2 weeks ago I think. The actress was only on maternity leave. I’m interested to learn who Clive is... trouble probably :lol:
Him from Strictly it appears!
So it does! :lol:

So I’m guessing Frank will end up with Kim, Clive will end up with Meghan and Layla will end up in bed with David when Maya is found out (for whatever). Meghan will then get with Graham, Clive will have an affair with Kim and Laurel will still be popping to the pub at lunch time, despite having sausages cooking in the oven (and being an alcoholic).

Oh, and I’m expecting a Pete and Debbeh reunion once Paddy and Chas split up and Rhona sleeps with Paddy.

Not Emmerdale without the annual couple swap.
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby menime123 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:48 pm

I must say though, I envy Bernice getting the Doctor :lol:
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby Thriller » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:04 pm

Are Paddy and Chas splitting up or is that your prediction?

I can do without Chas tbh... went off the character a bit after Lucy Pargeter was a b*tch in IAC.
User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 73741
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby menime123 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:33 pm

Thriller wrote:Are Paddy and Chas splitting up or is that your prediction?

I can do without Chas tbh... went off the character a bit after Lucy Pargeter was a b*tch in IAC.
Prediction. I’ve always thought Paddy and Rhonda would get back together... and Pete just feels like something for Rhona to do whilst they went down this baby storyline.
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby menime123 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:35 pm

But I really like Chas - but the strong, snarky woman behind the bar. I’m ridiculously over the baby storyline though. I know it happens, but EastEnders and Corrie have done still births recently etc.
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby menime123 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Any excuse for Aaron to cry :roll:
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby Thriller » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:19 pm

I hated how they even made that episode about Aaron!
User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 73741
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby aaliyahman » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:55 am

I hate Aaron to be honest. He’s always just such a moody b. Same as Debbie.
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
User avatar
aaliyahman
Superstar
 
Posts: 9866
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006

Postby Thriller » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:42 pm

So pleased for Ross and Rebecca, a deserved happy ending! Aaron not getting his own way or ruining things either 8-)

Laurel and Bob’s split on the cards too, even better!
User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 73741
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby menime123 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:56 pm

But she took Seb? Seb will be back by Christmas, just watch :lol:
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby Thriller » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:59 pm

Seb will be back when they decide to kill Rebecca off, off-screen, in five years :(
User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 73741
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby menime123 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:18 pm

And change his name to Sugden. As it should be, he’s the next gen!
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby menime123 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:33 am

Spoiler:
Seb back next week apparently


:lol:
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby menime123 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:40 pm

I need Aaron to be killed off. They make EVERYTHING about him and he’s always crying about everything. Now this whole custody thing is all about him. Piss off, Robert deserves better.

And since when were Robert and Victoria only half-siblings?
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby menime123 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:13 am

Spoiler:
Mandy Dingle is returning!

Image


:o
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby Thriller » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:40 pm

menime123 wrote:I need Aaron to be killed off. They make EVERYTHING about him and he’s always crying about everything. Now this whole custody thing is all about him. Piss off, Robert deserves better.

And since when were Robert and Victoria only half-siblings?
Sarah wasn’t Robert’s biological mum - it was Pat Merrick/Sugden. She was 40 by the time she had Robert and died when he was a baby in a car crash.

Robert’s only full sibling is Jackie Merrick who was killed when he shot himself shortly after marrying Kathy in the late 80s. He has another half-sister, Sandie, and a half-brother, Tommy - both now in their 50s.
User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 73741
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby Thriller » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:41 pm

OMG about time re: spoiler! Fabulous character.
User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 73741
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby menime123 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Thriller wrote:
menime123 wrote:I need Aaron to be killed off. They make EVERYTHING about him and he’s always crying about everything. Now this whole custody thing is all about him. Piss off, Robert deserves better.

And since when were Robert and Victoria only half-siblings?
Sarah wasn’t Robert’s biological mum - it was Pat Merrick/Sugden. She was 40 by the time she had Robert and died when he was a baby in a car crash.

Robert’s only full sibling is Jackie Merrick who was killed when he shot himself shortly after marrying Kathy in the late 80s. He has another half-sister, Sandie, and a half-brother, Tommy - both now in their 50s.
Seems like they’re completely written out of the history books :lol:
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby menime123 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Thriller wrote:OMG about time re: spoiler! Fabulous character.
You just know that...

Spoiler:
Mandy will have an almost adult daughter that’ll be Paddy’s, and that once it all comes out will push him and Chas further apart. God help them if Mandy named her Grace.


Short stint apparently, but hopefully just to test the waters.
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby Thriller » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:52 pm

God you’ve definitely predicted that :lol:

It’s a self-contained story apparently so sounds a bit like Donna’s.
User avatar
Thriller
Moderator
 
Posts: 73741
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003
Location: UK

Postby menime123 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:39 pm

In fairness I’m bored of trying to second guess them, I should put my money where my mouth is and apply for a job :lol: I didn’t watch when Donna came back into it, though I did see her death episode.
NO MEN IN ME.
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 15296
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby aaliyahman » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:48 pm

Rishi needs to go.
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
User avatar
aaliyahman
Superstar
 
Posts: 9866
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006

Postby biscuits » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:45 pm

menime123 wrote:
Spoiler:
Mandy Dingle is returning!

Image


:o
wow :o
User avatar
biscuits
The Diva
 
Posts: 47791
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010

Postby aaliyahman » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Spoiler:
I loved Mandy!!


MOD EDIT: SPOILER TAGS FOR SPOILERS!

(Even if it’s literally 4 or 5 of us in here :lol:)
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
User avatar
aaliyahman
Superstar
 
Posts: 9866
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006

Return to TV