Grey's Anatomy

Postby Storyteller » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Yeah I'm caught up!! Not sure when it's back, probably next month :(
Yes, Justin is a great actor and gets some great storylines! I don't feel a bit sorry for Alex though, he comepletely deserves this! I doubt he'll be going to prison though, Justin isn't leaving as far as I know?

I liked Izzy and I'd be glad to see her back but I doubt it would ever happen. Katherine heigl has well and truly burned those bridges unfortunately.
It would be nice though, for the last season, whenever that may be, to be like ER! Where they brought each of the old main cast back for 1 episode each. Even George Clooney came back!
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby Ska8er » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:55 pm

The whole Minnick/Webber storyline is very high school. I hope they drop it ASAP.
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby muzik_biz_wiz » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:28 am

They're writing the attending terribly this season. We've seen on previous seasons they've trusted the current interns to do things so why they don't now when they're about to become attending a is beyond me.

I hope I'm right in thinking bailey js about to make a I turn because she's being hideous and there is nothing likeable about Minik. Stephanie, Jackson and Riggs are the only ones not winding me up right now

Been renewed for another season which will see its 300th episode as episode 7. Looks like Stephanie won't be back hopefully she just takes an attending job elsewhere and doesn't die.
Uk the only way
muzik_biz_wiz
Manager

Postby Storyteller » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Jesus no one gets to be happy in this show :lol: poor Maggie :(
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby Tansike » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:13 pm

^ Maggie is so annoying IMO :oops:
Tansike
Legend

Postby lenor » Fri May 26, 2017 9:34 pm

Maggie is the most annoying person ever. I hate her character so much!!
lenor
Superstar

Postby Ska8er » Sat May 27, 2017 1:56 pm

I like Maggie as a character, but I hate how they use her to create subplots for main characters instead of paving a unique storyline for her. She started out as a Lexie replacement and is now put in stupid love triangles.

Her mother's death was the most character development she received, and even that was dealt with poorly.
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby Wayne » Sat May 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Ska8er wrote:I like Maggie as a character, but I hate how they use her to create subplots for main characters instead of paving a unique storyline for her. She started out as a Lexie replacement and is now put in stupid love triangles.

Her mother's death was the most character development she received, and even that was dealt with poorly.
I hated how quickly her mother died and particularly hated how quickly she seemed to get over it.

Next week's ep looks good!
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Ska8er » Sun May 28, 2017 8:04 am

Wayne wrote:Next week's ep looks good!
Wasn't last week's episode the season finale?
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby muzik_biz_wiz » Wed May 31, 2017 6:20 pm

Very good end to what has been the weakest season so far. I felt as though the Minnick story could've been resolved six episodes earlier, Jos story could've been resolved mid season and sent her off for a while given that she had one scene in the last five episodes.

It felt like they dragged every story to last the entire season and so the pacing was so off especially with all the standalone episodes and the repeated scenes and cast absences (Meredith missed the least episodes with 3 whilst alex, Arizona, April and Amelia missed 5, jo and Andrew missed 6 and everyone else missed 4)
Uk the only way
muzik_biz_wiz
Manager

Postby stevyy » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:06 pm

oh no.... Edwards. I love her. I hate that Jo character... They should have written her off and not Edwards.

IGF that Season 14 will be its final one. Praying for a happy end for Mer.
stevyy
Legend

Postby muzik_biz_wiz » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:54 pm

I think it'll end with 15 but a shorter season. They seem to be setting up a bit much for season 14 to be the end, saying that though it's the final year in the contracts for the entire cast except those who joined from season 10 onward (they're all on a year by year deal)

So convincing Ellen, Justin, Chandra, james, Sarah, Kevin, Jesse and Jessica to all sign on will be very very expensive.
Uk the only way
muzik_biz_wiz
Manager

Postby Storyteller » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:33 am

Delighted to hear Kim Raver is reprising her role as Teddy Altman in season 14! Loved here when she was on it originally!! Makes perfect sense, the mention she got in the last couple of episodes of season 13 was obviously foreshadowing.
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby Wayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:22 am

Loved Kim in both Grey's and 24.

She's a great actress.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby muzik_biz_wiz » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:25 pm

Looks like season 14 could be interesting. Teddy back. Owen and Delucas sister joining. How husband back. No more Kinnock. Leah has been written out yet again.

Sadly no Steph and probably no Cross as the actor has a new show. I know production issues affected last season with four people on maternity leave and the entire story set over about 10-12 weeks but it was the worst by a mile. Each weak season usually is followed by a good come back though.
Uk the only way
muzik_biz_wiz
Manager

Postby Wayne » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Looks like a romance between Jackson and Maggie! So pleased to have Teddy back! :D
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Tansike » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Ugh. A big no to Maggie, but it was expected after the last season. He needs to get back with April :x
Tansike
Legend

Postby muzik_biz_wiz » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:21 am

Looks like that random scene of Ben becoming good at looking for clues in fires was for something. Jason george is moving to the new firefighter spin off
Uk the only way
muzik_biz_wiz
Manager

Postby GreekGeek » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Tansike wrote:Ugh. A big no to Maggie, but it was expected after the last season. He needs to get back with April :x
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Tansike wrote:Ugh. A big no to Maggie, but it was expected after the last season. He needs to get back with April :x
He SO does. April and Jackson are probably in my top 5 couples in Grey's history.

Thinking of Grey's couples, who's everyone's faves? The top 3 that come to mind for me are:

Meredith and Derick
Calliope and Arizona

And then one of the below:

Isobel and Alex
Cristina and Preston
Cristina and Owen
April and Jackson
Wayne
Administrator

Postby muzik_biz_wiz » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:41 am

I hated them as a couple they were far better suited as friend a. I would have loved to see them co parenting as friends. Jackson and Maggie make no sense though. Why is he so into whiney people? Just take your clothes off and stop.

I liked Maggie and DeLuca a lot actually. It made sense. Shame it ended so abruptly. I actually like Alex and Jo together until season 12. They fit well.

I never liked Calzona every step of their relationship was a poor choice on their parts.

Lexie and Mark and early Christina and Owen are the ones for me. Oh and Bailey and Ben... They actually act like a married couple.
Uk the only way
muzik_biz_wiz
Manager

Postby Tansike » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:48 am

Calliope and Arizona were definitely my favorite couple. I so loved them together.

Well, Callie overall was my favorite character in Grey's, a shame she left, but her bad storyline during her last season helped not to miss her as much as i expected.

I agree about Bailey and Ben. They're probably less interesting than many other couples, but their relationship seems to be the only one which makes completely sense, like one how it looks in 'real life' too.
Tansike
Legend

Postby Wayne » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:59 am

Oh Mark and Lexie! <3

How could I forget! I was very sad when they killed them both off - I grew to really like both characters. I also miss Addison.

The early days of Grey's was very focused on relationships/couples.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby muzik_biz_wiz » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:12 am

I've got high hopes for this year. The trailer was promising even if Megan is perfectly groomed with curled and coloured hair after her ordeal.

I will admit that after Hahn and Shane the Teddy is the least interesting return for me but at least it'll give Owen something interesting to do rather than mope. He used to be such a good character. Actually since season 9 I feel like all of the male characters only exist to dip in and out of the females stories. Way too much attention was granted to Maggie and Amelia in their arrival.
Uk the only way
muzik_biz_wiz
Manager

Postby GreekGeek » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Mark and Lexie were my favorite couple on the show! It's a pity that they killed both characters. I was in tears for months... :cry: :cry:

Alex and Izzie were also very well together! Miranda and Ben too!
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
GreekGeek
Superstar

Return to TV