Hollyoaks

Moderators: Spartan, menime123

Postby Thriller » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:52 pm

They did explain Carmel's scar, she left for a few weeks and when she came back she stated how she'd saved up for cosmetic surgery to get rid of it.
Thriller

Postby Blondini » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Oh. :lol: Shows how much attention i give it these days.
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby Thriller » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Mercedes alive! I thought it'd be a step too far to have her killed off by surprise.

Still hoping Myra ain't dead.

Are the Roscoe's referring to this alleged child-abuser Uncle Ken as a dig at Corrie?
Thriller

Postby Thriller » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Bulletproof vest :lol: "only in this family could that happen" - so true.

I love him Jim seems to be able to lay his hands on EVERYTHING.

So now Jacqui and Myra living in hiding, how long until John Paul spills.
Thriller

Postby Thriller » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Last week's episodes were great, with Will murdering Anna and trying to frame Patrick, Frankie and Jack running Lindsey over and her losing the baby... I can't work out what Jack and Sandy's secret is though, hope that gets revealed soon!
Thriller

Postby Blondini » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Wow! Local band got an unexpected play in tonight's ep! On Doug's radio! scene from E4 first look last Friday
The song is Too Late by Abel Raise The Cain and they're as amazed as me to see it turn up in the show! You can get the download or CD free from their site.

So Jorgie Porter's getting racy on Later this week, apparently....
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby Thriller » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:02 am

First episode of Later was well raunchy! Theresa's line about "who's got the biggest..." and Jade spying on Esther and Tilly in the hot tub.
Thriller

Postby Thriller » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:53 pm

...and now the lesbian (almost) threesome.
Thriller

Postby Spartan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Thriller wrote:...and now the lesbian (almost) threesome.
OMG really? Surprised Tony hasn't commented on this yet.
Spartan
Legend

Postby Thriller » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:34 pm

He's probably still wearing out the rewind button.
Thriller

Postby Blondini » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:54 pm

Funny. None of them are "wank-bank" material. Tilly's hotter with her clothes on.

Did you know the girl playing Holly is leaving in a few weeks to be replaced by another "she's not 15" person? Good, she's awful. That near-rape scene was excruciating - but not for the reasons it should have been.

Only the Tony story is anyway half-decent in Later. And the Danny Dyer bit was terrible.

Nice to see Ashley's Allstars band-mate Thaila! :lol: I hope her daughter genuinely isn't 15 in real life! :lol:
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby Blondini » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:41 pm

The worst set of Later episodes by far. Makes the last series of Skins look like a masterpiece.
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby Thriller » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:52 pm

I thought exactly the same, the storylines were rubbish this year! The Tony one especially, utter drivel.

Callum disposed of as if he'd only been in it five minutes, they made more of a deal of Jade. I'm not counting her as regular cast, she was only in it for one purpose so that's just one regular bumped off so far IMO.
Thriller

Postby Thriller » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:45 am

Last night's E4 episode :o So gripping.
Thriller

Postby Blondini » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:59 pm

They want that Best Epic Scene award or whatever it's called VERY badly! The slo-mo wasn't convincing without shards of glass or debris slicing their faces!
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby Thriller » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:23 am

Yeah they seem to be going for Most Spectacular Scene every year :lol:

E4 episode was exciting, was shocked by Clare's sudden death, she's this year's Maddie. Considering how big a character she was and how many times she's scraped through it was a bit low-key. Ash and Doug's deaths weren't a surprise, sad for Doug though and Ste can never catch a break! I don't think Dodger's dead and the Browning plot was like re-watching Dirty Den's death!
Thriller

Postby Blondini » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Will is annoying. It is ludicrous how he gets away with any of it and the character shift was totally unbelievable in the first place. Seems Dodger isn't dead so he will be found out soon - i hope. That new Lindsey's a stunner but she can't act - she had one stupid "faux-shock" expression all the way through this last Channel Four body cover-up episode.

Couldn't care less if Clare is dead "for the third time"! It was stupid bringing her back. Trevor is awful and so is Clare's dad.
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby Thriller » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:20 pm

I know the character transformation has been slow but think back to when he was with Teresa and how sweet he acted with her it is a completely different person. When did he start behaving like this, was it when he slept with Texas then lied about her pushing him down the stairs? I think Dodger will definitely be the undoing of him, everyone just seems to believe everything that comes out of his mouth; "oh they said the adrenaline made me walk but now I can't walk again" :roll:

Agree on Lindsey, terrible acting!
Thriller

Postby muzik_biz_wiz » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:26 pm

His character development has been steady. He practically stalked Theresa for months then he got her only to get attention at Uni and step out of Dodgers shadow. He befriended Silas before Raes death and continued to see him when he was in prison, stalking random girls online and visiting Silas regularly before flipping on Texas then seducing her.

It's been a slow build but the signs have been there from day one.
Uk the only way
muzik_biz_wiz
Manager

Postby roeleek » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:36 am

This is one of very few British shows with young attractive actors :)
roeleek
Manager

Postby Blondini » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:54 pm

muzik_biz_wiz wrote:His character development has been steady. He practically stalked Theresa for months then he got her only to get attention at Uni and step out of Dodgers shadow. He befriended Silas before Raes death and continued to see him when he was in prison, stalking random girls online and visiting Silas regularly before flipping on Texas then seducing her.

It's been a slow build but the signs have been there from day one.
It was still unbelievable. No matter how slow or steady it has been. But then he was unbelievable as a nerd anyway. He has always clearly been a hunk, they think by putting a pair of glasses on him, that was enough to convince us he was a shy nerd who had no luck with women. :lol: It's a weak plot trick that's been seen in everything from She's All That to New Girl. He's just a badly written character.
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby Thriller » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Leanne's demise is very depressing :-?
Thriller

Postby cidermaster » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:43 am

This show is way bast its best,there used to be really good characters and good storylines.
cidermaster
Legend

Postby Blondini » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Thriller wrote:Leanne's demise is very depressing :-?
Yes. Now Dennis is a REAL nerd and a great character. I never thought they'd actually make her fall for him so got to give them credit for that. :D

This Will is an offence to actual nerds like me. :evil: :roll:
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby Spartan » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:41 am

Emma Rigby is seriously one of the best actors to come out of the show but I'm just watching Once Upon A Time In Wonderland and am thinking what the f*ck has she done to her face. She was so pretty.
Spartan
Legend

Return to TV