Glee

Moderators: Spartan, menime123

Postby Ska8er » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:19 pm

But the original cast is what made the show what is! I agree that it looks silly having them randomly pop up in episodes, but they are great characters so I don't mind seeing them to be honest.

Mercedes and Santana are my two favorite characters so i liked the fact that they had so much screen time.

Schuester was so random at the final song. Did he get paid just for appearing those last 2 minutes? Also, did anyone notice how they got someone to pretend they're Emma in that flat party? :lol:

I didn't like the songs this week and generally this season. The only song I really enjoyed and listen to from this season is Tightrope.

I'm against Sam and Rachel becoming a thing. That's the worst decision they could've made for Rachel. I would prefer for her to have stayed single until the end rather than having her ending up with the show's slut.
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby BeeFan » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:09 pm

I also think it's great to see the main caast back and I'm not mad if the new kids just appear randomly, a little explanation why Artie, Santana and Brittany were there, would have been nice though
BeeFan
Manager

Postby Ska8er » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:13 pm

This week's episode was mediocre.

- Hate Unique. Always have. Always will
- Anyone else thought Jesse St. James was going to appear when Will announced a VA alumni would come and sing?
- The guy from the Wanted is more douche-y than in real life. Never thought they would manage to do that. His accent is also terrible
- I still don't like that Rachel is going to end up with the slut of the show
- If I was in Schuester's place, I would just sit there and let VA do their thing. At the end of they I would be getting paid without moving a muscle
- I don't see how taking VA to watch that final performance has taught them a lesson?
- Klaine is becoming exhausting
- Of course the two fat members of New Directions would perform All About That Bass when given the chance to duet
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby Migrate » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:00 pm

I liked it.
Migrate
Manager

Postby BeeFan » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:33 pm

I liked it, too. better than last episode
Although I knew Unique would appear in the episode, I also had Jesse in mind when Will announced a VA member :lol:

favourite part: Klaine kiss again :D
I just love these two and I so felt with Blaine when he kissed Kurt.... some people are mad cause they feel Blaine just cheats again :roll:
It's just a kiss and these two are obviously meant for each other.... ooking forward to them being together again

Guess I got a little crush on Blaine (and Darren) lately :oops:
BeeFan
Manager

Postby Spartan » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:55 pm

I didn't enjoy it that much. I just think the Rachel/Sam and Kurt/Blaine relationships are ruining the show. I literally think there will be a mass rebellion if Rachel and Sam end up together, and Klaine go through the same shit all the time.

I wanna see more of the twins, they're brilliant. Plus it was nice to have Emma back as opposed to FakeEmma last week.
Spartan
Legend

Postby BeeFan » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:48 pm

since it's the las season I think it makes sense to focus on the "old" and original cast. At least that's what I wanna see. That's why I guess there isn't and won't be much focus or storytelling on the new kids. Still I'm not too happy with Sam & Rachel
BeeFan
Manager

Postby Spartan » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:10 pm

I don't mind focus on the old cast but it seems to be the same old crap. They're treating it like S4 and S5 never happened.
Spartan
Legend

Postby BeeFan » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:03 pm

That's kinda true. The overall structure and plot changes are a pity, but I feel at some point the writers just left it and focused on our main characters.... ever since the last xmas episode things got more concentrated on NY and the "old" new kids (Jake, Marley etc) had no more storyline at all. For that I'm glad the new members this season don't get too much screentime, since its only 13 episodes and it would just steal time for the main cast. On the other hand i never got why nearly all the kids from season 4 and 5 are just gone.
Alone the fact they don't care to get more new members for the ND, shows how much of a background-storyline the choir itself has become.
BeeFan
Manager

Postby Migrate » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Yup, all good remarks.
I mean I have a lot of criticism to formulate against the show, and although the plot(sss) disapointed me on more than one occasion, I can't help but feel a pinch at the fact that it's drawing to its end ..
Migrate
Manager

Postby Ska8er » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:04 am

Amber just tweeted that she's glad she performed a song from this century :lol:
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby Migrate » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:04 am

Ska8er wrote:Amber just tweeted that she's glad she performed a song from this century :lol:
Dead !
Migrate
Manager

Postby AussiePopStar8 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Matthew Morrison performing "Same Love" had to be one of the most cringe worthy moments in quite a few seasons.
There was a total cop out by not including any Finn photos on Rachel's collage.
He's an undeniable part of the show so to not have him included, especially in this story about Rachel moving on, is actually a little offensive.
Sam has always been a pale, stupider, imitation of Finn but they were also all supposed to be a group of friends and ignoring the elephant in the room is doing the show and the characters no favours in my opinion.
I'm sure I could be more on board with Rachel and Sam if it was better written and felt more organic.
If they should be aiming for anything in these last few episodes it should be giving the show an ending it deserves and honouring the characters and the fans that love them.
Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...
AussiePopStar8
Manager

Postby Spartan » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Next episode looks much better.
I like Sam as a character, especially his friendship with Blaine but his relationships on this show have destroyed him. He's been with every original female character, four of whom he's claimed to love. I just don't know why the producers are putting him and Rachel together, it's the furthest thing from endgame. Next week is Brittany and Santana's last episode I think.
Spartan
Legend

Postby Migrate » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:21 am

AussiePopStar8 wrote:Matthew Morrison performing "Same Love" had to be one of the most cringe worthy moments in quite a few seasons.
I suffered too !! :lol: :lol:
Migrate
Manager

Postby Ska8er » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:26 pm

What did you guys think of this week's episode?

- I think it was the best of the season. It was still completely unrealistic and silly, but I guess that's the norm now
- Talking about unrealistic, how long has it been since Brittana got engaged? Or Klaine broke up with their boyfriends? It's all happening so fast
- Sugar!
- Where's Quinn and Emma?
- The wedding was nice
- Brittany's dad is annoying
- Hey Ya was great!
- I liked the idea of Tina and Mike getting back together, but did she really have to propose to him? Couldn't they just hook up and agree to give it another go? And what happened exactly when she proposed? He said no, then she started crying, then he said "there's a million other guys..." and then he kisses her. So confusing. And why is Artie in the middle of this? They have been hinting that he is getting back together with Kitty the whole season
- Trebletones!
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby Spartan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Didn't like it that much, I thought it was a hot damn mess.
I liked the idea of Brittany and Santana getting married, but I can't imagine Santana wanting to share the day with Kurt. Plus I just hate Kurt and Blaine together so much. I'm also glad Mike turned down Tina, I prefer single bitchy Tina to overcome-with-love Tina.

Gloria Estefan was kinda wasted but at least we got to hear her (and Jennifer Coolidge) sing.

Yay, Sugar's back - she didn't get a line but she's back and got a dance solo.
Spartan
Legend

Postby NoAngels » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:22 pm

This is so sad. Lea Michele wrapped filming on ‘Glee’ over the weekend, but she didn’t leave the set empty-handed. In fact, the actress took home something that belonged to her ex, Cory Monteith, who tragically died in 2013.

Lea Michele and rest of the cast of Glee wrapped filming for the final season on Feb. 21. They celebrated by eating ice cream, posing for photos, and taking home a few souvenirs. Lea, who tragically lost the love of her life and her longtime co-star, Cory Monteith, due to a drug overdose on July 13, 2013, took home his character Finn’s jersey. It obviously meant a lot to her.

This is so heartbreaking. We can’t even handle it. We know Lea is moving onto bigger and better things, but we’re happy to see she’ll always have a piece of Cory/Finn with her.

The cast wrapped the series after six seasons, 121 episodes, and a lot of memories. To help commemorate the occasion, the cast and crew feasted on a lot of ice cream.

“Cold Stone Creamery helped the Glee cast celebrate their final day on set with tiramisu cake, as well as Cake Batter, Sweet Cream and Coffee cupcakes to commemorate the occasion,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

That’s so sweet — literally!

We’re definitely sad to see the long-running Fox series go, but based on a photo Lea recently posted, a lot of old faces will likely return for the series finale. That gives us a bit of comfort. (Just a bit.)
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.
NoAngels
Superstar

Postby NothingFails » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:33 am

Although I quit watching after the second season, it feels really weird and bittersweet knowing that the show is finished remember just how big a cultural touchstone it was for a brief period (well still a few episodes left, but production has wrapped). I wonder how much things would've been different had Cory not passed when and like he did since I know a lot of people complain about how the Rachel character was handled afterwards.
NothingFails
Legend

Postby Ska8er » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:01 pm

Really Glee producers? Really? Are you so short of ideas that you decided to have a 13-year old join New Directions? :roll: :roll:

It was nice having some development for the new directions. Jane doesn't deserve to be a beard though.
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby Spartan » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:03 pm

I did enjoy the concentration on the new new New Directions, loved Kitty's comment about Rachel bringing back another alumnus. Though I find meta quite sad because it's almost like they're excusing plotholes and all the other sh*t. :lol:

The whole episode would have been great if it didn't have that little Myron kid in it, what's the actual point?

I enjoyed the Spencer stuff, and the Mason/Madison scenes were awesome. I actually like all the newbies and I wish we had more time to focus on them.
Spartan
Legend

Postby BeeFan » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:11 pm

I actually really enjoyed the last episodes... Was like the old ones, concentrating on the club kids and their issues. Never thought I would because I knew Blaine wasn't in it and I never really cared for the new kids. Still it felt a little rushed, trying to give every new kid a story and happy end in just one episode. But we know why ;) it really was a good comedy episode. oh, that little boy really is ridiculou, though

The wedding episode was cute. Happy for the two couples that got married. It was so great to see most of the original cast back together.

This week a song by Darren Criss will be featured ;) it really sounds great and totally fits to Glee IMHO
BeeFan
Manager

Postby Spartan » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:16 pm

The Darren song did sound like something out of High School Musical (not that that's necessarily a bad thing).
The episode itself, like all three Sue-centric episodes this season, didn't work for me.
Rachel's annoying me a lot, I think the writers have really messed up her character over the last two seasons. They should never have made her get the part in Funny Girl, and should've just stuck with her at NYADA.
Spartan
Legend

Postby cidermaster » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:28 am

Just my opinion,but does this shite still exist!
cidermaster
Legend

Postby BeeFan » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:19 am

You cared enough to come here ;)
BeeFan
Manager

Return to TV