The Walking Dead

Postby Thriller » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:34 pm

It was so obvious Rick wasn't being eaten by the walkers, even Michonne should've realised it :lol:

I like the way things are slowly building up to the attack on the Saviour's, I hope whatsherface can get those women to come on board.
Thriller

Postby SeeForever » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:57 pm

I really liked Say Yes, as they focused on Rick and Michonne's relationship, and their 'fun' at the carnival!!

Funniest moment for me was Rosita's reaction to killing that horrid zombie all for a toy gun :lol: :lol: Her decision at the end though with Sasha is just totally reckless, though Sasha is very good with a sniper rifle they haven't got a chance and will just make things worse

Tara btw!! I guess she's told Rick about Oceanside now, also wonder if Maggie will ever appear again this season??
RIP The Queen Of Disco
SeeForever
Legend

Postby Thriller » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:18 pm

The silence on here about the finale says a lot... the pace of this season has been so slow and we're just going round in circles!

The only parts I enjoyed were Sasha's zombie bursting out of the coffin and the tiger appearing, but how many times are we gonna see Carl and Rick on their knees in front of Negan? He needs to stop talking and just use Lucille.
Thriller

Postby SeeForever » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:30 pm

Well Sasha had a proper closure, though guessed she wouldn't be alive when he opened the coffin, loved her scenes with Abraham

Eugene is a complete and utter idiot I used to like him but not anymore, I bet it was Gregory who tipped Negan over Rick's plans

The garbage people are literally just that, at first an interesting introduction now just some weird people who we have no interest in (was it really a surprise they turned on them, not really, I wouldn't have let them into Alexandria as they are clearly untrustworthy), after last years dramatic finale I am little disappointed as in the end only Sasha died of the main cast, as I've thought for so long the main cast is just too big

Overall has to be the worst season since season 2, perhaps they should be fewer episodes so we get to see things happening instead of all this dragged out stuff, Game Of Thrones only has 10 episodes per season up to now
RIP The Queen Of Disco
SeeForever
Legend

Postby Ska8er » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:09 pm

The finale was one of the show's best episodes in a while, and that says a lot.

It's just so boring now. And although I l didn't expect the garbage men to turn against them, everything else was predictable. The ending felt unsatisfactory as well. Just kill Negan already.

P.S. Eugene is one of the worst characters on TV in general.
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby TIfan » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:45 am

They dropped the ball with this season.

Negan is not scarey. The actor is horrible. They are all acting stupid... I am about to say **** this show
TIfan
Legend

Postby johnny_d » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:01 am

So annoyed that we will inevitably have to sit through an entire season of Negan before they finally manage to kill him. This storyline is beyond boring now.
Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start
johnny_d
Manager

Postby LightSeeker » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:58 am

I thought the finale was incredible. The betrayal of Jadis and the heapsters, Shiva, the Kingdom and the Hilltop all joining the fight. I actually despise Eugene though. Although it was inevitable, I was still very sad to see Sasha go. The only good thing about her death was she kick started the fight.
Yeah Yeah Yeah, We Could Do This Forever!
LightSeeker
Manager

Postby aaliyahman » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:45 pm

SeeForever wrote:Well Sasha had a proper closure, though guessed she wouldn't be alive when he opened the coffin, loved her scenes with Abraham

Eugene is a complete and utter idiot I used to like him but not anymore, I bet it was Gregory who tipped Negan over Rick's plans

The garbage people are literally just that, at first an interesting introduction now just some weird people who we have no interest in (was it really a surprise they turned on them, not really, I wouldn't have let them into Alexandria as they are clearly untrustworthy), after last years dramatic finale I am little disappointed as in the end only Sasha died of the main cast, as I've thought for so long the main cast is just too big

Overall has to be the worst season since season 2, perhaps they should be fewer episodes so we get to see things happening instead of all this dragged out stuff, Game Of Thrones only has 10 episodes per season up to now
I agree.
Although I really liked Sasha a lot especially her and Maggie.
Now that Michonne is 'partnered up' with Rick and Carole is crazy. It was lovely seeing Maggie, Sasha and Jesus hang out.
That tw@ Rosita should have been the one to go.

This series has been one of the worst.
I get the twists and turns are necessary in a series like this but they really should have started accelerating after that mullet got caught.
I wouldn't have minded if somehow it was Eugene in the coffin, killed with his own stuff.

Jadis and the trash dumps are the worst and pathetic. I'm angry that the random girl beat up Michonne.
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:55 pm

I can't believe they trusted Dwight!

I also really hate Simon. He needs a brutal death.

EDIT: I just read a review which made me realise Dwight is still on their side - he was responsible for the 'didn't know' wooden soldier that Daryl found!
Thriller

Postby Ska8er » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:14 pm

Yeah I could tell Dwight was on their side. He's been over Negan from the start.

I just realized today that you can sum up every season of this show in a minute.
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby menime123 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:11 pm

I've just finished binge watching this entire show - 99 episodes in 3 weeks :lol:

I have no idea how you do it, but it would drive me mad sitting through it week on week - very little happens and it got to the point where they would go 2 or 3 episodes before returning to certain storylines and characters.

But I have enjoyed it. It's a great character driven show and not about the dead at all really (although I'm ready to learn more about what actually happened and how they overcome it). I liked Carol's attempt at personal redemption and Rick's decline to the brink of madness.

I'm a bit bored of them all clashing with different groups every season too - a new angle is really needed. I get living harmoniously wouldn't work, but it needs to be more than just fighting over guns and food with folk.

Gutted Negan wasn't killed. The amount of chances people had to shove Lucille up his ass and didn't take it was unreal. If we don't get a full torture episode I'll be well upset :lol:
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:15 pm

Oh and we need to find Daryl a boyfriend. Poor guy had no action in about 5 years :lol:
Girls Aloud: Only 5 years until their 20th anniversary reunion tour! (and only 5 years until I can change my signature...)
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Season premiere and 100th episode was full of tension but I couldn't help roll my eyes when Negan walked out on to the platform and they enter into a bloody debate with him! Just open fire and get it done! :x

Gabriel trapped inside with the real evil while the zombies gather outside... god knows what Negan will unleash on him.

The weird flash-forwards/daydreams with Rick with grey hair were just confusing.
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Gabriel has a gun - just shoot the bastard already :evil:
menime123
Superstar

Postby SeeForever » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:15 am

Gabriel won't shoot an unarmed man, even Negan (wish he would though), a decent episode I guess but in the end ALL of the main cast of thousands survive until episode 2, still Rick's number are nowhere near the Saviours number so it was a good idea for a change from Rick, still confused how Negan ended up outside again and no one else did?

Nice homage to the first ever episode with Carl's petrol run and that strange old Rick in bed scene

As for Gregory I hope it's Maggie that gets rid of that coward, he'll make up some rubbish about how he ended up in the car without Gabriel
RIP The Queen Of Disco
SeeForever
Legend

Postby Thriller » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:48 am

I'm guessing old man Rick is either a five-year fast-forward or a dream he's having about the future? Although why he's given himself a limp and an awful haircut in this dream is beyond me, so maybe it's actually a huge spoiler for the ending of the show?!
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:49 am

SeeForever wrote:Gabriel won't shoot an unarmed man, even Negan (wish he would though), a decent episode I guess but in the end ALL of the main cast of thousands survive until episode 2, still Rick's number are nowhere near the Saviours number so it was a good idea for a change from Rick, still confused how Negan ended up outside again and no one else did?

Nice homage to the first ever episode with Carl's petrol run and that strange old Rick in bed scene

As for Gregory I hope it's Maggie that gets rid of that coward, he'll make up some rubbish about how he ended up in the car without Gabriel
Yeah but surely Negan has his bat with him? Anyway, I’m over all of this fighting. Once they kill Negan they need to just focus on them building a life.
menime123
Superstar

Postby menime123 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:52 am

Thriller wrote:I'm guessing old man Rick is either a five-year fast-forward or a dream he's having about the future? Although why he's given himself a limp and an awful haircut in this dream is beyond me, so maybe it's actually a huge spoiler for the ending of the show?!
I think they’ll do a time jump at the end of the season. They showed his daughter who looked around 6 or 7, so indicating he survives this war with Negan. But the other time jump - with his red eyes - makes it look like he’ll be captured and perhaps injured... explaining the cane somehow.
menime123
Superstar

Postby SeeForever » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Much better episode than last week, I can see why Jesus did what he did, but at the same time he's almost turning into Morgan (don't want that ever)

Great ending of all the people for Rick to bump into............
RIP The Queen Of Disco
SeeForever
Legend

Postby menime123 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:19 am

SeeForever wrote:Much better episode than last week, I can see why Jesus did what he did, but at the same time he's almost turning into Morgan (don't want that ever)

It was a terrible, terrible episode, of people shooting each other for an hour. Very little actually happened and there was no plot to talk about, so they threw in a returned to give people something to talk about.
menime123
Superstar

Postby SeeForever » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:39 am

menime123 wrote:
SeeForever wrote:Much better episode than last week, I can see why Jesus did what he did, but at the same time he's almost turning into Morgan (don't want that ever)

It was a terrible, terrible episode, of people shooting each other for an hour. Very little actually happened and there was no plot to talk about, so they threw in a returned to give people something to talk about.
Well I guess they were treading familiar territory location wise but they are finally doing something about them, but Jesus's actions don't make a lot of sense, what are they going to do with a load of prisoners? I thought the point of the episode what to get them to question their actions, like Rick and the baby
RIP The Queen Of Disco
SeeForever
Legend

Postby Thriller » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:01 am

Yeah I didn't like that episode either, there was just loads of shooting and I don't know what their objectives are... is it to simply kill everyone and take over their territories? What does Jesus thing he's going to achieve with all those hostages? Surely somebody will revolt at some point.

I don't recognise who that person was with Rick at the end.
Thriller

Postby menime123 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:48 am

Thriller wrote:Yeah I didn't like that episode either, there was just loads of shooting and I don't know what their objectives are... is it to simply kill everyone and take over their territories? What does Jesus thing he's going to achieve with all those hostages? Surely somebody will revolt at some point.

I don't recognise who that person was with Rick at the end.
I had to look him up - he was from season 1.
menime123
Superstar

Postby Thriller » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:34 pm

Bit of a reach! Are we meant to care about a forgettable season one character?
Thriller

Return to TV