Taylor Henderson
25%
Dami Im
58%
Don't Care
17%

Total votes : 12

Postby kushi » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:36 am

Nat Bass, plus Jacinta and Kelebek (from THIRD D3GREE) will be performing in a Baz Lurhman tribute medley at the AACTA Awards tomorrow.
Thriller wrote:Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads
kushi
Legend

Postby AussiePopStar8 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:44 am

Nat Bass?
Doing something music related?
Surely this is a sign of the end of days.
Odds on "Lady Marmalade" anyone?
Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...
AussiePopStar8
Manager

Postby kushi » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:58 am

AussiePopStar8 wrote:Odds on "Lady Marmalade" anyone?
:o i think that could definitely be it. Would make sense why Jordan from THRID D3GREE isn't in it.
kushi
Legend

Postby kushi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:34 am

VIDEO of the AACTA performance.

Kelebek, Jacinta and Prinnie did Lady Marmalade, and Nat Bass did A Little Party Never Killed Nobody.
kushi
Legend

Postby kushi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:07 am

Mel B will be joining The Voice: Kids :lol:

Nine has announced Mel B and Benji Madden as coaches on The Voice Kids Australia.

They join Delta Goodrem and Joel Madden in the spin-off series showcasing 8-14 year old singers.

The announcement comes despite the former Spice Girl costing Nine a packet in legal fees after initially casting her in Australia’s Got Talent but losing in a court case with Seven.

It also sees two Good Charlotte brothers sharing a big red chairs as Team Madden.

Mel B, who also appears on America’s Got Talent and 2DAYFM, said, “I’m so excited to be going back to my second home and returning to Australian television this year. I will be joining a great lineup of Coaches on The Voice Kids. It’s going to be so much fun, and I can’t wait to get started.”

“I’m really glad to be back in Australia. I’m always happy to work with my brother and especially to be a part of The Voice Kids. I always jump at the chance to mentor kids when it comes to music. This is gonna be a lot of fun,” Benji Madden added.

Adrian Swift, Nine Network’s Director of Development, said: “The Voice Kids is a whole new opportunity to share the extraordinary talent of young people in this country. We are very excited to have a panel of Coaches of this international standard to nurture these young artists through the show.

“Delta is one of the best individual voices Australia has produced. With the Spice Girls and as a solo artist Mel has sold over 80 million records. Benji and Joel have gone from chart-topping hit makers to become a formidable writing and producing team. If you’re a young Australian voice with a dream of finding an audience, we have the best stage in town.”

Due to air later this year, the Shine Australia series will again be hosted by Darren McMullen, with singer Prinnie Stevens joining as a backstage presenter.
kushi
Legend

Return to TV