Scandal

Postby Westen » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:17 pm

You were hyping season too much to me :lol: it's not even half as good as season 2

I'm on 3x14 now
Westen
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:24 am

^ Season three was when Mellie moved into the position of my favourite following that brilliant 'Everything's Coming Up Mellie' episode. Even if you're not too impressed with the season at the 3x14 point, I think the season finale should rock you quite a bit.

As for tonight's episode, it was awesome! Mellie had some great scenes with Olivia and Fitz. The Oliva/Mellie scenes are almost always incredible. I felt she could have gone in even harder on Fitz, but the read was sufficiently scorching so I'm happy with it.

Papa Pope is like a cockroach. You can't get rid of him. :lol:
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Westen » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:41 pm

I liked Mellie from the beginning, such a great actress. She deserved Emmy nomination.

I just watched 3x17 and I started celebrating death of papa Poup because I can't stand him ,the way he talks, moves, it's irritating me :lol: But now i know he'll survive :lol:

Btw Cyrus really crossed the line when he ignored news about bomb from Jake. Shame Sally won't go to jail :lol:

Unfortunately Harrison is leaving show now after 3rd season, i really liked him, but actor is such a mess, no wonder Shonda got rid of him.
Westen
Superstar

Postby samra » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:49 am

JSparksFan wrote:Papa Pope is like a cockroach. You can't get rid of him. :lol:
!!!!!!!

I also loved the Mellie/Olivia scenes.
Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE
samra
Superstar

Postby aaliyahman » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:11 pm

samra wrote:
JSparksFan wrote:Papa Pope is like a cockroach. You can't get rid of him. :lol:
!!!!!!!

I also loved the Mellie/Olivia scenes.
Me too!

however, I did not 'believe' or like that she brought in Poppa Pope the head twitching mannequin.
Why would she ever do that when she just found out he killed her son?
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby Westen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:55 pm

Season 3 was too much for me

First they killed Fitz's son and then it turned out to be Papa Pope who did it. Then Olivia left Fits at his worst all by himself to be alone with no support and left with her sex boy toy, they killed Harrison :(

Highlight of episode was Gaby's ( :lol: ) reaction on Hucks sex with Quinn :lol:

Elections were depressing, but I'm glad Sally didn't win, that bitch :lol:

I wanted to watch 4x01 today too, but this was mentally very challenging and enough for me :lol:
Westen
Superstar

Postby aaliyahman » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:52 pm

Sally is worse than ever season this time round. Nasty troll.
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby Westen » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:19 pm

aaliyahman wrote:Sally is worse than ever season this time round. Nasty troll.
What noooo I can't stand her :lol:

We need Scandal/HTGAWM crossover so they can kill Sally and get away with it :lol:
Westen
Superstar

Postby aaliyahman » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:42 pm

I' be here for that!
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:44 pm

I don't mind Sally in her new role actually.
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Ska8er » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:43 pm

This show is getting a bit too much. The whole impeachment plot is so unnecessary. I miss the weekly scandal episodes.
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Legend

Postby aaliyahman » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Ska8er wrote:This show is getting a bit too much. The whole impeachment plot is so unnecessary. I miss the weekly scandal episodes.
True, I do too. They do seem to be doing the over arching stories a bit too much at the moment i.e. Paris on Fire and the Impeachment.
I wish they had spent a bit more time showing what the senate's crimes were.
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:32 pm

Great that we got a case this week. I think it was one of those in-response-to-current-events plots, with this one smelling very much like the Bill Cosby scandal. It was well done, though.

I still don't know where this show's main plot is heading, but last night's episode was excellent. Hope it can stay like this for the rest of the season.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Loveguru » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:10 pm

Good ep
Forever Young
Loveguru
Legend

Postby aaliyahman » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:03 pm

Ugh the break is a nightmare. Go Mellie.
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:08 pm

The Mellie/Olivia role reversal was fun to watch. Also, it's nice to see Olivia extricated from Fitz. She's always best when she's apart from him.

Huck's reverse psychology though. :lol: Don't know what Papa Pope has up his sleeve, don't know who Lazarus is, don't know where Charlie randomly appeared from, but quite happy to see how everything unfolds. The wait will be excruciating indeed. :(
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Storyteller » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:45 am

Great episode.
The whole filibuster thing was a complete rip off of an episode of The West Wing though.
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby Westen » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Oh god this Olivia's father is just annoying, i don't hate the character how much i dislike actor and the way he acts, the way he talks and walks, his voice, gestures. Oh gosh, so annoying :lol:
Westen
Superstar

Postby Loveguru » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Kinda over Fitz and Olivia's love relationship tbh
Forever Young
Loveguru
Legend

Postby Westen » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:22 pm

II'm on 5x06 now and this season is easily best since season 2

Everything's falling apart

They tried so hard to get Papa Pope and when they finally had him they released him, not this story again. :roll: They need to let it go already. Two seasons about him were already too much.

I'm team Mellie by the way.
Westen
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:55 am

Westen wrote:II'm on 5x06 now and this season is easily best since season 2

They tried so hard to get Papa Pope and when they finally had him they released him, not this story again. :roll: They need to let it go already. Two seasons about him were already too much.

That's the team I'm on too, but I'm shocked that you like this season so much. I think it's easily the worst so far. The inconsistency is new for me; one week it's great, the next week it's cumbersome to get through.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Westen » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:51 pm

JSparksFan wrote:
Westen wrote:II'm on 5x06 now and this season is easily best since season 2

That's the team I'm on too, but I'm shocked that you like this season so much. I think it's easily the worst so far. The inconsistency is new for me; one week it's great, the next week it's cumbersome to get through.
For me it was very constant :lol: Only one episode left :(

I don't like how olivia 'betrayed' Mellie and she promised she'll help her, this is really weird show because i'm always rooting for everyone even if they are against each other :lol:
Westen
Superstar

Postby Westen » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:05 pm

What a depressing episode :lol:

No cliffhanger? Like seriously? I expected someone to get shot, to expose someone, and you know stuff like that :lol:

I'm so happy for Mellie how she slayed <3 and seriously those 2 broke up again, we all know in 2 episodes they'll get back together again

Charlie and Quinn are the best couple in the show

Susan is so cute, i'm rooting for her and David
Westen
Superstar

Postby Storyteller » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:32 pm

I'm still in love with this show, is it as good as it use to be? No but it's still quality stuff.
I hate that they keep putting Liv and Fitz together and ripping them apart, just decide already FFS :roll: :lol:
I don't want her with Jake, this whole time they've pushed towards Liv and Fitz being together but it seems like it's never gonna happen properly.
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:22 am

My show is back!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was not enjoying this season at all, but, with just one episode, everything's right back on track!

First off, the humour is back. Abby filling in as Fitz's stand-in wife was just hilarious. Somehow I managed to find the choreographed sex scene between Jake and Olivia funny too. It was just weird to watch. :lol:

The shock element has returned. I knew Jake had some ulterior motive, but to craft such an intricate plan to assume that position of power was not what I was expecting. It was so immediate; I thought the plan would be something to hatch over the course of the second half of the season.

Most great Scandal episodes feature an epic monologue from Papa Pope, and that was present tonight as well.

But the end of the episode, though! I have literally dreamed about this moment from season one! The two most epic characters finally teaming up to make Mellie president. :cry: The scenes we're going to get from those two. :cry:

I can finally put my gladiator suit back on in full. :cry:
JSparksFan
Legend

Return to TV