iTunes 12

Postby Tansike » Sat May 16, 2015 3:25 pm

Someone else having problems with loading CD covers? I usually buy my albums physically, so i load them to the computer. Usually, it's easy to load the Cover there, but from the last six albums only two got a cover... and that's strange to me!
Tansike
Legend

Postby larces » Sun May 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Tansike wrote:Someone else having problems with loading CD covers? I usually buy my albums physically, so i load them to the computer. Usually, it's easy to load the Cover there, but from the last six albums only two got a cover... and that's strange to me!
Happens to me as well sometimes, although everything is tagged perfectly. Just search for the cover on google and paste it into :wink:
larces
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun May 24, 2015 7:05 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:
Crasho91 wrote:don't know if it's the correct place to post but let's try..anyone knows if there's a way to save itunes settings with all library with number plays and everything else after a hard disk recovery? I'll make it next days and don't wanna lose anything :(
There is a software (premium) that can transfer everything from your device and put it all back on to your itunes/pc, playcounts included.

I used it when my computer died, I'll have a look for the name on my pc later!
Found it, it's called CopyTrans Control Center: http://www.copytrans.net/support/copytr ... ol-center/

It's pretty powerful. :D
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Tansike » Fri May 29, 2015 5:03 am

larces wrote:
Tansike wrote:Someone else having problems with loading CD covers? I usually buy my albums physically, so i load them to the computer. Usually, it's easy to load the Cover there, but from the last six albums only two got a cover... and that's strange to me!
Happens to me as well sometimes, although everything is tagged perfectly. Just search for the cover on google and paste it into :wink:
Yeah i'm doing this now, it's still annoying. It still doesn't load covers of new albums. Hope this gets fixed :oops:
Tansike
Legend

Postby greek_boy » Sat May 30, 2015 10:47 pm

Yes, same here! :evil:
greek_boy
Legend

Postby Brad » Sat May 30, 2015 11:14 pm

Download the cover and add it manually instead...
Brad
Winter Is Coming

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat May 30, 2015 11:17 pm

I thought you only got covers automatically if you downloaded them from iTunes? Otherwise you have to add them yourself.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Brad » Sun May 31, 2015 12:49 am

I've always added my own. :lol:
Brad
Winter Is Coming

Postby Tansike » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:58 pm

Someone else having problems with iTunes today?
Tansike
Legend

Postby Thriller » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Haven't used iTunes in over a month, especially since I got my Sonos speaker which plays Spotify.
Thriller

Postby Tansike » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:48 pm

Well, it's back to being normal again, i guess. It was very slowly yesterday and even crashed down once, plus i couldn't sync my iPhone
Tansike
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Urgh this is only thing I hate about iTunes. It really makes you work! :lol: :cry: :roll:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby JeyBeMust » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:59 pm

Well, I made a Rihanna playlist on Apple Music and the cover of "Who's That Chick" is Madonna's "Celebration", so... :lol: :lol:

You are not alone.
JeyBeMust
Superstar

Postby CrazyCrazy » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:25 am

I always have to add covers manually unless I download legally from iTunes/Amazon etc.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Airwrecka » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:39 pm

Ok, I need assistance, because I'm going to bust a nut here.

I have a song purchased on iTunes. I want to change the artwork. Every time I drag the new artwork in, it replaces and then about 3 seconds later the old one is back. It just won't keep the new one. Pleeeeease someone help me. None of the iTunes pages have any actual solution. :cry:

This is on iMac if it matters...
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby CrazyCrazy » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:08 pm

Airwrecka wrote:Ok, I need assistance, because I'm going to bust a nut here.

I have a song purchased on iTunes. I want to change the artwork. Every time I drag the new artwork in, it replaces and then about 3 seconds later the old one is back. It just won't keep the new one. Pleeeeease someone help me. None of the iTunes pages have any actual solution. :cry:

This is on iMac if it matters...
You have to delete the current artwork first, highlight the current artwork in the "get info" box and hit delete on the keyboard and/or you can make a copy first.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Airwrecka » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:09 pm

Thanks, Bill. I've been doing that, so it's completely empty, but it just keeps replenishing it with the wrong one. :x
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby WEDway82 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:38 am

Hmm.. that's odd. I've only had to change purchased artwork once (FWIW- Zac Brown Band) and I just did it through right click>delete artwork dialog and it deleted it permanently.

However I'd assume that they keyboard delete amounts to virtually the same thing, I doubt this'll work. I suppose you could give it a whirl. No harm in trying I guess. Sorry I can't give a proper solution.
"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney
WEDway82
Roadie

Postby WEDway82 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:55 am

Here's a question for you all..

I'm trying to set up a separate library for Christmas music. I've held shift and opened iTunes and created a new library - alls well there (I hope).

However, iTunes in its over eagerness displays my purchased items in the main window. I've got them all on the 'normal' iTunes library. so they're not needed here. Any way to hide them just in the 'Christmas library'?

Hope that all makes sense.. and thanks in advance.
"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney
WEDway82
Roadie

Return to Internet & Technology