Kingdom Hearts

Postby Storyteller » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:27 pm

There's gonna be a world based on Tangled in KH3

Square Enix has confirmed Kingdom Hearts III will feature a level based on Disney's Tangled.

During its press conference today, the company also revealed a new gameplay trailer offering a glimpse at some of the things we're likely to encounter.

The trailer features one of the Titans from Hercules, as well as the walled city we saw in the first demo that looks suspiciously like Twilight Town. A Pegasus summon was shown, with Sora riding in the back of a chariot pulled by the winged horse and dealing death to numerous Heartless.
Other reveals include a lush grassland, presumably the Tangled level, and Sora's ability to turn the Keyblade into both dual-wielded pistols, and a double-bladed weapon. A galleon summon was also present.
Not much narrative was revealed, though it did feature Xenahort and Eraqus talking over a game of chess about The Keyblade War, the legendary event that took place before the events of the series and served as an inspiration for Xenahort's current schemes.

http://m.ie.ign.com/articles/2015/06/16 ... m-hearts-3
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby Biebz » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Anyone getting Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue? :D
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby Storyteller » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Is it worth getting?
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby WEDway82 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:36 pm

Woah I didn't realise there was a Kingdom Hearts thread here. Loved the first two. Just a shame I can't play the newer games. Oh well.
"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney
WEDway82
Roadie

Postby Biebz » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:28 pm

Storyteller wrote:Is it worth getting?
Maybe not for full price but if you don't have a 3DS there's no other way of playing DDD
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby Pawlu84 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:21 am

Biebz wrote:
Maybe not for full price but if you don't have a 3DS there's no other way of playing DDD
DDD has been released on the ps4 today :lol:
Pawlu84
Manager

Postby Biebz » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:30 am

Pawlu84 wrote:
Biebz wrote:
DDD has been released on the ps4 today :lol:
Which is what Storyteller is on about buying, my reply was poorly worded but I meant to say that if he doesn't buy it and doesn't have a 3DS then he can't play it :lol:
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Return to Internet & Technology