TIDAL

Postby beredy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:20 pm

Hopefully BB won't allow them to report the streams of this week for next weeks chart
beredy
Manager

Postby JeyBeMust » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:23 am

Wow, Jay Z is full of shit... :-?

"Sources inside Billboard confirm that the publication is planning to count in-front-of-the-paywall Tidal streams of Meek Mill's Wins & Losses in the album’s chart total—and the potential chart ramifications are already seismic. Bible staffers are apoplectic over the lack of leadership at the top of the publication and the refusal to address the most naked example of chart manipulation in recent memory.

These free streams generate no revenue and thus equate to free goods, thus making them ineligible for chart inclusion. Also, the presence of the album in front of the paywall opens the way for unlimited use of bots to drive up streaming totals, unencumbered by accounts or logins.

WWJD? What would Janice do?"

Source: http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=307661
JeyBeMust
Superstar

Postby Hugo » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:17 pm

"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby Hugo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:28 am

"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby JeyBeMust » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:44 pm

It's crazy seeing how Jay-Z supports a man who beat up his once protégé... He swore that Chris Brown would not perform on stage again while he was alive.

Disappointed.
JeyBeMust
Superstar

Postby Hugo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:19 pm

Eh, the protégé forgave right?
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby JeyBeMust » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:33 pm

Hugo wrote:Eh, the protégé forgave right?
I was expecting your response, to be honest.

Think about it this way: If a man beat to death your mum, and your mum forgave him, do you forgive him too? Are you capable of erasing the memories of your mum bleeding and going into surgery to fix her face?

Well... There are scientific precedents of domestically abused women coming back to their abusers. Rihanna did a mistake but I won't forget what he did. And I do believe in second chances, but Chris also had issues with Frank Ocean and many other guys. He is violent, and I don't support "people" like that.

If Jay-Z really cares about her... He would not help Chris with his streaming platform. And deep down you know that Jay-Z is a business man without moral values, he even cheated his wife so... I mean, he cheated Beyoncé. Who does that?
JeyBeMust
Superstar

Postby Hugo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:43 pm

I'm not defending Jay Z, TIDAL is owned by lots of people. Of course I can't stand that person and I'm actually surprised to see him perform there. It's just that it isn't Jay's fault there still is an audience for him. Am I glad? No, but if they all decided to move on then fine.

Deep down you can't know what I think, because you've never even met me.
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
Hugo
HAL 9000

Postby JeyBeMust » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:08 am

Hugo wrote:I'm not defending Jay Z, TIDAL is owned by lots of people. Of course I can't stand that person and I'm actually surprised to see him perform there. It's just that it isn't Jay's fault there still is an audience for him. Am I glad? No, but if they all decided to move on then fine.

Deep down you can't know what I think, because you've never even met me.
Indeed. We don't know each other in real life. But I know your point of view when it comes to Beyoncé and everything that involves her life.

Anyway, it's not like Tidal is relevant and that show will have 150M viewers so I'm fine too.
JeyBeMust
Superstar

Postby KEY9481 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:41 pm

Tidal Is Helping the People of Puerto Rico and Hurricane Maria Relief Efforts in a Major Way

Tidal stepping up in a big way when it comes to helping the people of Puerto Rico, which was devastated by Hurricane Maria last week.

Most of the 3.4 million people who live on the Caribbean island and U.S. territory have been without electricity and thousands have been rendered homeless due to the storm. Residents are also in dire need of drinking water, food and fuel. Cell service is scarce and hospitals struggle to operate.

"Tidal, in partnership with [New York] Governor Andrew Cuomo's Empire State Relief and Recovery Effort, has announced the start of the TIDAL X: Puerto Rico initiative with the charter of a cargo plane that will bring much needed supplies to aid in the recovery and relief in Puerto Rico," the company, which is partially owned by Jay-Z, said in a statement Thursday. "Leaving on Friday, October 7th, this first plane will carry 200,000 pounds of batteries, flashlights, portable lanterns, diapers, baby wipes, cases of water and feminine hygiene products."

The statement said the groups are "calling on the global community to help with the humanitarian crisis affecting Puerto Rico" and revealed 19 locations in New York where people can drop off unopened supplies.

In addition, monetary donations can be made at TIDAL.com/PuertoRico.

"My heart goes out to every single individual that has suffered as a result of this hurricane," said rapper Fat Joe. "Watching from the sidelines has been heartbreaking - let's fill that plane and help our brothers and sisters! Even the smallest contribution will go a long way."

Tidal's announcement comes a week after the company revealed that its annual TIDAL X: BROOKLYN benefit concert will take place on October 17 and that proceeds will go to "organizations that support relief and recovery for those affected by the unprecedented natural disasters." This includes Hurricane Maria as well as Hurricane Irma—which hit parts of Florida, and Hurricane Harvey—which devastated Houston, as well as the 7.1 earthquake that killed more than 325 people in Mexico on September 19.

The lineup includes the likes of Jay-Z, Fat Joe, Jennifer Lopez, DJ Khaled, Chris Brown, Cardi B, Remy Ma, Daddy Yankee, Yo Gotti, Fifth Harmony, Iggy Azalea and Willow Smith.
Lopez, who has family in Puerto Rico, earlier this week announced she is donating $1 million to the Hurricane Maria relief efforts. She and boyfriend Alex Rodriguez announced in late August they had donated $50,000 to victims of Hurricane Harvey in Houston.

Other celebs have also donated large sums of money to hurricane relief efforts and helped raise awareness for the issues. Pitbull even lent a private plane to transfer cancer patients from Puerto Rico to the United States.

http://www.eonline.com/news/883719/tida ... -major-way
5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016
KEY9481
Manager

Return to Internet & Technology