oaknuys wrote:JimJim> Does it gives the video option too? If its pic based then its quite a risky connection lol
Basically this is how it works:
1. You have to have a Facebook account to link to, otherwise you can't use it
2. You make a profile of 1-5 photos using pre-existing photos from your Facebook account (for the most part, this stops people from using nudez/dikpiks like Grindr) and a 1-2 sentence description or tagline of yourself. Your profile also displays your age and how far away you are from each other person.
3. You set your preferences (after male/female, within x kilometres, between the age of y-z)
4. It'll do a search and throw people at you that it thinks you may be interested in, it also shows you if you have any mutual friends. You can make your decision right then on the first pic you see, or you can delve deeper, look at their other pics etc. Swipe left = rejected, swipe right = approved
5. If you and someone else both swipe right on each other, it notifies you and you are now able to chat via the app; messenger style.
6. You can arrange to catch up if you want (usually like a coffee shop, restaurant, bar, back alleyway).