Tinder

Postby JimJim » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:10 am

Damiennatas1 wrote:When it comes to desperation you really do need to take a step back and look and the situation and think if you really do come across desperate.

Then I remember that I'm horribly desperate and say/do it anyway.

I'm still very single btw.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JimJim
Elusive Chanteuse

Postby Affillate » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:33 am

These recently. :lol:

Affillate
Manager

Postby Michiel » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:58 am

I am dating with someone I met on Tinder. He really had the cutest opening line, how could I resist? It's going pretty great and I'm having pretty great ***! But I don't get my hopes up, we'll see. Certainly after my last relationship I only wanna take it one step at a time.
"Common sense is a chaotic aggregate of disparate conceptions, and one can find there anything that one like."
Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Postby Mimi_Lamb_95 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:22 am

Michiel wrote:I am dating with someone I met on Tinder. He really had the cutest opening line, how could I resist? It's going pretty great and I'm having pretty great ***! But I don't get my hopes up, we'll see. Certainly after my last relationship I only wanna take it one step at a time.
Aww sounds amazing, I'm happy for you. 8-)
Emancipated Honey!
Mimi_Lamb_95
Groupie

Postby Mainshow » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:50 am

Michiel wrote:I am dating with someone I met on Tinder. He really had the cutest opening line, how could I resist? It's going pretty great and I'm having pretty great ***! But I don't get my hopes up, we'll see. Certainly after my last relationship I only wanna take it one step at a time.
I can totally feel you.

Enjoy & Good luck ;)

Personally, I've become scared of those platforms, especially Planetromeo and Grindr. Too many jerks looking for a cheap hook-up around Cologne/Düsseldorf.

Actually, I downloaded Tinder yesterday (let's be honest... One is not going to meet a nice guy at the supermarket) but I really didn't understand why I had to register via my Facebook account.
It was strange to have some random liked pages shown as my I terrors and to see who's friends with a friend of mine.

When I use those platforms, I don't want anyone else to know... xD However, I deleted Tinder after a few seconds.
It's kind of strange, tbh.
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Michiel » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:08 am

^Thx Mainshow!

I also had Planetromeo and Grindr. I don't really like the chat features on Tinder and all, but it really is the most "decent" platform of them all in my eyes... The other two are more sex-oriented which makes them more suited for hook-up searching which is fine too obviously.

It's kind of weird I always thought that after my relationship (I was together for 5 years) I would go in slut-modus just like back in the day. Surprisingly the opposite is happening, I really can't have sexual encounters with people I just met. It just doesn't work for me anymore. The idea doesn't arouse me at all, even if the person seems to be a stud. It's no judgement by the way, cause sometimes I wish I could. For now those days are behind me so it seems...
"Common sense is a chaotic aggregate of disparate conceptions, and one can find there anything that one like."
Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:09 pm

Michiel wrote:^Thx Mainshow!

I also had Planetromeo and Grindr. I don't really like the chat features on Tinder and all, but it really is the most "decent" platform of them all in my eyes... The other two are more sex-oriented which makes them more suited for hook-up searching which is fine too obviously.

It's kind of weird I always thought that after my relationship (I was together for 5 years) I would go in slut-modus just like back in the day. Surprisingly the opposite is happening, I really can't have sexual encounters with people I just met. It just doesn't work for me anymore. The idea doesn't arouse me at all, even if the person seems to be a stud. It's no judgement by the way, cause sometimes I wish I could. For now those days are behind me so it seems...
Really? I've never had the impression that Tinder is more "serious". - Wow, 5 years... that's a very long time. It's a pity that it didn't work out for you two. I had been already pretty much devastated after being in a realitionship for 2 years (we also talked about spending our lives together, moving in together etc.). My dreams were shattered and I guess that I'm more "careful" now... I've never been "single"/"without a guy"/"random hook-ups" since I turned 16. #strange

It's really the same like me :D When I broke up with my shitty asshole boyfriend last August, I thought that I would be "free again" and try new things out and party hard like I did when I was 16 to 21 years-old but seriously, now I simply enjoy watching TV series, reading books, having nice and deep conversations with others and go on several trips. I guess, we have simply changed and that's why Grindr or Planetromeo don't really suit to our personalities anymore.

I've definitely become a relationship person but it's so difficult to find someone without using those stupid apps. Perhaps I need to give Tinder another try.
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby KokoCollino » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:37 pm

Not my cup of tea
I'll find my way home
KokoCollino
Manager

Postby Airwrecka » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:59 pm

Guys, how do I start a conversation with a really hot guy I've matched with that's way out of my league? I really don't know what to say to him, but he's so hot I need to try. :lol:

He has a dog in his main pic, so I'm wondering whether to go in with the whole "cute dog!" routine, or do I compliment him on his tattoos? Or do I just say hi and leave it hanging?

Ugh, I'm so lame at this. :(
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby theArmy » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:06 pm

Ask for his address and stalk him in his yard until he lets u in

*oh ha give it 2 me*
*everydae everydae everydae*
*ha give it 2 mee*
LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!
theArmy
Legend

Postby Airwrecka » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:08 pm

Well I'd certainly love to visit his back yard! :lol:
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby KokoCollino » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:09 pm

I recommend the doggy style
I'll find my way home
KokoCollino
Manager

Postby Guru » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:29 am

KokoCollino wrote:I recommend the doggy style
:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Mainshow wrote:
I can totally feel you.

Enjoy & Good luck ;)

Personally, I've become scared of those platforms, especially Planetromeo and Grindr. Too many jerks looking for a cheap hook-up around Cologne/Düsseldorf.

Actually, I downloaded Tinder yesterday (let's be honest... One is not going to meet a nice guy at the supermarket) but I really didn't understand why I had to register via my Facebook account.
It was strange to have some random liked pages shown as my I terrors and to see who's friends with a friend of mine.

When I use those platforms, I don't want anyone else to know... xD However, I deleted Tinder after a few seconds.
It's kind of strange, tbh.
Yeah. I also deleted Tinder immediately after asking me for a FB account to sign in. I don't even have a FB account. And I don't want one. It's too public and I'm a very private person.
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby popBop » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:50 am

Are all people on this thread gays? :roll:
popBop
Personal Assistant

Postby Damiennatas1 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:03 pm

popBop wrote:Are all people on this thread gays? :roll:
No.
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby YASgawd » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:57 pm

why are you keep rolling your eyes and asking if everyone is gay on every single thread?
See, I'm looking for a man that'll rub me slow, make me sing real high when he goes down low
YASgawd
Manager

Postby MusicRecords » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:47 am

He's going down, we met on Tinder!
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby RayRay » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:03 pm

What if they are?
RayRay
Superstar

Postby spiritboy » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Trump, is that you?
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:13 pm

YASgawd wrote:
why are you keep rolling your eyes and asking if everyone is gay on every single thread?
This.
I don't mind his question itself... I mean, some people might be surprised or whatever but the eye-rolling emoticon shouldn't be there.
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby jordi_89 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:46 am

Alicepotter wrote:
Spartan wrote:I had it for a couple of days but got rid of it. Grindr's far better for us gays IMO.
Grindr is too much sex oriented, ppl don't even talk there, the first thing they say is: 'send me your nude', LMFAO.

I was scared when I saw Grindr for the first time. :lol:
I use Tinder instead because of that too. Even if it depends on the guy (some are really... direct, too)

spiritboy wrote:
Trump, is that you?
:lol:
jordi_89
Superstar

Return to Internet & Technology