Tinder

 

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:53 am

Brad wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:
Brad wrote:I would never use Grindr but I've found this so funny. Swiping people left is something I wish I could do in real life. :lol:
:-?
Have you never had someone pester you on a night out? :lol:
Not really. :)
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Brad » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:55 am

You'll know what I mean in that post when it happens. It's not festive! :lol:
User avatar
Brad
Winter Is Coming
 
Posts: 17022
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010
Location: London

Postby Airwrecka » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:59 am

I have no matches. Woohoo, I'm officially undateable. :-? :lol:
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Airwrecka wrote:I have no matches. Woohoo, I'm officially undateable. :-? :lol:
Maybe because you left-swiped everyone? :)
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Airwrecka » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:16 pm

Alicepotter wrote:
Airwrecka wrote:I have no matches. Woohoo, I'm officially undateable. :-? :lol:
Maybe because you left-swiped everyone? :)
Maybe. I did right swipe a few guys lol.

There was one that I really wanted to connect with. We had some really personal stuff in common (judging from his little description thing) and I felt like we could have a good understanding of eachother. I hope he right swipes me - the rest I'm not so bothered about. :)
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:36 pm

F*cking snob. :)
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Airwrecka » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Britney Spears wrote:I know I'm a little picky, but hey, I just know what I want...
:wink:
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:55 pm

It's incredible how is much more easy talk with girls than with gays, and I also get more matches with girls, so it's the perfect combination. :)
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Era » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:19 pm

Good luck on your movie date Alice! :D
I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you.
User avatar
Era
Legend
 
Posts: 18604
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013
Location: Old Monte Carlo

Postby Airwrecka » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:57 pm

Why do people match and then never say anything? Seriously, it's like the app is just a trophy to boost people's egos.

I messaged one guy and his reply was "hey". :-? Doesn't really give me a lot to work with........
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby Alicepotter » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:46 pm

Airwrecka wrote:Why do people match and then never say anything? Seriously, it's like the app is just a trophy to boost people's egos.

I messaged one guy and his reply was "hey". :-? Doesn't really give me a lot to work with........
What do you wanted him to say? 'Lets get married?'
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Airwrecka » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:01 am

Alicepotter wrote:
Airwrecka wrote:Why do people match and then never say anything? Seriously, it's like the app is just a trophy to boost people's egos.

I messaged one guy and his reply was "hey". :-? Doesn't really give me a lot to work with........
What do you wanted him to say? 'Lets get married?'
Well, you know, some people like to get to know their matches, rather than just collecting them. :wink:
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby Serby » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:35 am

well, it's your turn now to ask something :P
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 34218
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby Alicepotter » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:08 am

Airwrecka wrote:
Alicepotter wrote:
Airwrecka wrote:Why do people match and then never say anything? Seriously, it's like the app is just a trophy to boost people's egos.

I messaged one guy and his reply was "hey". :-? Doesn't really give me a lot to work with........
What do you wanted him to say? 'Lets get married?'
Well, you know, some people like to get to know their matches, rather than just collecting them. :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Mikerocha » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:13 am

Tinder: swiped left for months. everyone meh.

Left tinder... Then met a hottie in the ER.

It has been going good so far :oops: :lol:

I love the unpredictable stuff.
I'm ready to be loved and love the way I should
Life's about, life's about to get good
User avatar
Mikerocha
Superstar
 
Posts: 8940
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008
Location: All over the place

Postby Damiennatas1 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:19 am

Mikerocha wrote:Tinder: swiped left for months. everyone meh.

Left tinder... Then met a hottie in the ER.

It has been going good so far :oops: :lol:

I love the unpredictable stuff.
What's that? :cry:

Lol jk, good luck with it!
User avatar
Damiennatas1
Manager
 
Posts: 2951
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011
Location: Ireland

Postby Alicepotter » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:53 am

^

And how about you? Did you go to a date? :D
User avatar
Alicepotter
The Mockingjay
 
Posts: 24059
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011
Location: Panem

Postby Damiennatas1 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:56 pm

I've been on Tinder for like a year and I've hardly had anyone say Hi to me :lol:
User avatar
Damiennatas1
Manager
 
Posts: 2951
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011
Location: Ireland

Postby Airwrecka » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:54 pm

After my despair at nobody talking last year, I decided to redownload this 2 days ago. The great thing is I'm getting more matches than last time, but the bad thing is I think I found The One That Got Away. There was a local lad with a cute dog in his photo (which is always a winner for me) and we matched, and I thought "I'm gonna try and make an effort". So I said hi and he replied straight back and so I told him I liked his dog, and he was pleased and said he liked my dogs too. So I said I find it weird nobody knows what to say on here, so I thought dogs was a good starting point. He agreed and we were talking about our dogs, what their names were etc, and he was actually replying and everything. We were getting on well, and it felt natural for once. Next thing, my dog jumped on me and I ended up wrestling with him. When I retrieved my phone from under the dog, we had knocked it about and deleted the conversation. I basically deleted the one guy I actually was interested in. FML. :-? :cry:
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby flopho » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Airwrecka wrote:There was a local lad with a cute dog in his photo (which is always a winner for me)
that sounds familiar :wink: :lol:
Shame on me for changing...no, shame on you for staying the same
User avatar
flopho
Legend
 
Posts: 10412
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012
Location: Qəbələ, Azerbaijan

Postby Airwrecka » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:01 pm

flopho wrote:
Airwrecka wrote:There was a local lad with a cute dog in his photo (which is always a winner for me)
that sounds familiar :wink: :lol:
Was it you? :o :lol:

Whoring out the dog for Tinder likes is acceptable, right?
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby LionH3art » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Airwrecka, reset your account and he will pop up again! ;)
User avatar
LionH3art
Superstar
 
Posts: 5843
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011
Location: The Netherlands

Postby flopho » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Airwrecka wrote:
flopho wrote:
Airwrecka wrote:There was a local lad with a cute dog in his photo (which is always a winner for me)
that sounds familiar :wink: :lol:
Was it you? :o :lol:
who knows :)
Shame on me for changing...no, shame on you for staying the same
User avatar
flopho
Legend
 
Posts: 10412
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012
Location: Qəbələ, Azerbaijan

Postby Airwrecka » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:07 pm

LionH3art wrote:Airwrecka, reset your account and he will pop up again! ;)
Thanks, I did wonder if that would work. I'll probably look a bit desperate if I tell him I reset my account for him and his cute dog though. :lol:
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby Damiennatas1 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:54 am

When it comes to desperation you really do need to take a step back and look and the situation and think if you really do come across desperate.

Then I remember that I'm horribly desperate and say/do it anyway.

I'm still very single btw.
User avatar
Damiennatas1
Manager
 
Posts: 2951
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011
Location: Ireland

Return to Internet & Technology