Snapchat

Moderator: menime123

 

Postby JimJim » Fri May 13, 2016 9:44 am

I have WhatsApp, but I don't really see the point of it when you have Facebook Messenger (which everyone has [here at least])
User avatar
JimJim
Elusive Chanteuse
 
Posts: 26834
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008
Location: Melbourne, Aus

Postby Crackiswack » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:29 am

I don't even have one but my friends tell me to download one. I even now how to use it, but it just seems so superficial :-?
Please Stop the Music
User avatar
Crackiswack
Manager
 
Posts: 2576
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016

Postby Biebz » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:39 pm

w4lkthewildside if anyone wants to add me
User avatar
Biebz
Best Damn Member
 
Posts: 23402
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013
Location: UK

Postby Rihab » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Added some of you. :P

keepupwithphil
User avatar
Rihab
Legend
 
Posts: 18330
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010
Location: Germany

Postby thankfulforkelly » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Snap maps is really creepy but also kinda cool, I low-key enjoy stalking my friends :oops: :lol:
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
User avatar
thankfulforkelly
Manager
 
Posts: 4990
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015

Postby Biebz » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:22 pm

thankfulforkelly wrote:Snap maps is really creepy but also kinda cool, I low-key enjoy stalking my friends :oops: :lol:
Me too :lol: Still enjoying Haltwhistle?
User avatar
Biebz
Best Damn Member
 
Posts: 23402
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013
Location: UK

Postby MrDiva » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:33 pm

I don't get the app I think it's difficult af
MrDiva
Legend
 
Posts: 10169
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013
Location: Germany

Postby thankfulforkelly » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:37 pm

Biebz wrote:
thankfulforkelly wrote:Snap maps is really creepy but also kinda cool, I low-key enjoy stalking my friends :oops: :lol:
Me too :lol: Still enjoying Haltwhistle?
It rained heavily all day today :-? meanwhile back at home it was 25 degrees and sunny (but yes it's very nice and it turns out I'm a sucker for the Northumberland accent)
Reaching your lemon
Say you're reaching your lemon
Going over your lemon
User avatar
thankfulforkelly
Manager
 
Posts: 4990
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015

Postby Biebz » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:39 pm

thankfulforkelly wrote:
Biebz wrote:
thankfulforkelly wrote:Snap maps is really creepy but also kinda cool, I low-key enjoy stalking my friends :oops: :lol:
Me too :lol: Still enjoying Haltwhistle?
It rained heavily all day today :-? meanwhile back at home it was 25 degrees and sunny (but yes it's very nice and it turns out I'm a sucker for the Northumberland accent)
You want to count yourself lucky you got those couple days of sun
User avatar
Biebz
Best Damn Member
 
Posts: 23402
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013
Location: UK

Postby KokoCollino » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:42 pm

I used Snapchat so much some months ago but everything in my circle just completely switched to Instagram stories
Looks like I found my way home
User avatar
KokoCollino
Superstar
 
Posts: 5216
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015

Postby biscuits » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:45 pm

I pretty much use it solely for xxx now
User avatar
biscuits
The Diva
 
Posts: 46913
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010

Postby biscuits » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:45 am

Is there a way to delete a snap you sent to somebody before they've opened it?

I blocked the person but not sure if it'll work
User avatar
biscuits
The Diva
 
Posts: 46913
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:13 am

biscuits wrote:Is there a way to delete a snap you sent to somebody before they've opened it?

I blocked the person but not sure if it'll work
Did u accidentally send a nude to the wrong person? :lol: jk

I think blocking them will work, they wouldn't be able to receive anything from you, if they hadn't seen it before blocked home that is
Follow me on Instagram

The ONLY user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 12840
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby BlueScorpion » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:28 am

Never used it and have no idea or desire to know what it looks like. Guess I'm too anti-social. :roll: :lol:
You ain't gotta break down,
YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"
User avatar
BlueScorpion
Superstar
 
Posts: 7302
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011
Location: Elusive Location

Return to Internet & Technology