The Last of Us Part II

Postby Biebz » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:07 pm

my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby Airwrecka » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:44 pm

Moved this to Internet & Technology. :)

I'm interested in this, but as I said in the PS4 thread, the first one disappointed me a bit. Maybe just because it was hyped up so much that I had unrealistic expectations.
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby Hermes » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:35 pm

This is like, my most anticipated game of all-time rn. I am so HYPED, I just can't. :cry:

Naughty Dog is coming to slay again !
Hermes
Manager

Postby Storyteller » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:38 pm

I didn't like the first one tbh, didn't even bother finishing it.
But I think I might go back and try it again. Is it worth getting the remaster on PS4? I have it on PS3, which I rarely play now.
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby Michiel » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Airwrecka and Storyteller you both deserve a place in my black list for those comments! The last of us is one of the best games ever released. What are you guys smoking? :lol: :lol:

It's all love!
"Common sense is a chaotic aggregate of disparate conceptions, and one can find there anything that one like."
Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Postby Storyteller » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:59 pm

I dunno why I never liked it :lol:

So is it worth getting on PS4 or will I just stick to PS3?
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby ThaInfo1 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:10 pm

I've never played it. Is this just about how many way you can kill zombies? :lol:
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby jpguy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:28 am

I am amused by this trailer. The game is in fact one of the best games I have every played, it was just amazing and I love the atmosphere of this trailer! Bravo!!! I can't wait to play it!
::: Shinin', shinin', just like a DIAMOND, blindin' blindin' :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby jpguy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:29 am

ThaInfo1 wrote:I've never played it. Is this just about how many way you can kill zombies? :lol:
LOL, it's not just about killing zombies when you're basically one of the best games ever. It has a deep story and amazing graphics with diverse gameplay scenarios. I love it.
::: Shinin', shinin', just like a DIAMOND, blindin' blindin' :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby Pawlu84 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:57 pm

TLOS>>>>> Uncharted

Can't wait.
Pawlu84
Manager

Postby Wardo » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:23 pm

I liked the first a LOT! Gutted that I won't be able to play this one.
Wardo
Knight of Cups

Postby Airwrecka » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:43 pm

So I decided to start playing TLOU1 again this week. I remembered I found it very difficult, but that's probably because I had it on Hard difficulty for the trophy. Anyway, I've progressed a bit in the story now and am enjoying it much more. I always find myself on edge though. I swear I nearly scream every time a clicker jumps out at me!

Whoever created them is a genius. I can't think of any game that has me feeling nervous like The Last Of Us. I feel like I'm actually there, terrified out of my wits. I swear when a bloater started chasing me in the dark, I nearly shit my pants! :o :lol: :lol:

Wardo wrote:I liked the first a LOT! Gutted that I won't be able to play this one.
How come? Cos you're travelling? You should swing by my house and play it haha.
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby Biebz » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:50 pm

Clickers are the worst
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby Hermes » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:50 pm

Airwrecka wrote: I feel like I'm actually there, terrified out of my wits. I swear when a bloater started chasing me in the dark, I nearly shit my pants! :o :lol: :lol:
I remember I jumped off my sofa when one of them bloaters surprised the **** out of me in the dark. These things are dreadful, and the clickers making that noise... :cry:
Hermes
Manager

Postby Pawlu84 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Hermes wrote:
Airwrecka wrote: I feel like I'm actually there, terrified out of my wits. I swear when a bloater started chasing me in the dark, I nearly shit my pants! :o :lol: :lol:
I remember I jumped off my sofa when one of them bloaters surprised the **** out of me in the dark. These things are dreadful, and the clickers making that noise... :cry:
The part in the Hotel Lobby is quite tense.
Pawlu84
Manager

Postby Wardo » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:31 pm

Airwrecka wrote:So I decided to start playing TLOU1 again this week. I remembered I found it very difficult, but that's probably because I had it on Hard difficulty for the trophy. Anyway, I've progressed a bit in the story now and am enjoying it much more. I always find myself on edge though. I swear I nearly scream every time a clicker jumps out at me!

Whoever created them is a genius. I can't think of any game that has me feeling nervous like The Last Of Us. I feel like I'm actually there, terrified out of my wits. I swear when a bloater started chasing me in the dark, I nearly shit my pants! :o :lol: :lol:

Wardo wrote:I liked the first a LOT! Gutted that I won't be able to play this one.
How come? Cos you're travelling? You should swing by my house and play it haha.
The way you described it pretty much sums up my experience playing it back then. I remember playing it for so long and intensively that I had to quit it and rest for a few hours. :o :lol: Psychologically it really puts us there, it's really well done.

And yeah, basically I'm abroad until next year with no perspective of buying a videogame whatsoever. If I return to the UK anytime soon I'll drop you a private message haha
Wardo
Knight of Cups

Postby SilentDream » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:48 pm

I'll be more than satisfied if the second one is as good as the first one, because the first one was amazing. :D
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Return to Internet & Technology