What mobile phone do you have?

Moderator: menime123

 

Postby Hugo » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:26 pm

ShayLaB wrote:Google Pixel.

Best phone on the market today.

Super quick and utterly fab camera.
And incredibly expensive.

Bye Nexus :cry: :cry:
"You are Beyoncé!"
"Thank You."
User avatar
Hugo
HAL 9000
 
Posts: 39532
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Portugal

Postby ShayLaB » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Hugo wrote:
ShayLaB wrote:Google Pixel.

Best phone on the market today.

Super quick and utterly fab camera.
And incredibly expensive.

Bye Nexus :cry: :cry:
Yep...expensive.

The Nexus phones were always slightly compromised in some way although the 6P was definitely closer to a top end device than any previous efforts. The Pixel is at least the equal of the iPhone 7 and Samsung Galaxy 7 (I use both for my job) and comes with a price to match.

I bought the smaller one (the 6P didn't fit in my pocket easily) with the smaller storage (everything is streamed) but adding £220 to max out would have made it outrageously dear, rather than just eye wateringly so.
User avatar
ShayLaB
Manager
 
Posts: 4230
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008
Location: Star Command

Postby MusicRecords » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:11 am

Terence wrote:Continuing the series of nonsense topics, here's mine. What type of cellphone do you own? Mine's a rare one - Nokia 3310 :lol:
Omg the first post, how times pass :lol:
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:46 pm

I still have (since August 2014) my loved Samsung Galaxy S5 8-)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14525
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Serby » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:29 pm

Got my first smartphone ever today - Samsung J3 2016.

I found God today and it's Serbian Xmas now, 7th of Jan. Samsung is real. :o
be kind to every kind
User avatar
Serby
Dr. Serby
 
Posts: 35824
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Location: Halliwell Manor

Postby DOSSOME » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:39 pm

OMG @ The first page...Nokia really used to slay :o
User avatar
DOSSOME
Legend
 
Posts: 10920
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:42 pm

DOSSOME wrote:OMG @ The first page...Nokia really used to slay :o
That was the time when you dropped a Nokia Phone and the floor was broken :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14525
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Phoenixx wrote:
DOSSOME wrote:OMG @ The first page...Nokia really used to slay :o
That was the time when you dropped a Nokia Phone and the floor was broken :lol: :lol:
:lol: true and motorola flip phones too. :lol:
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53293
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:45 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:
Phoenixx wrote:
DOSSOME wrote:OMG @ The first page...Nokia really used to slay :o
That was the time when you dropped a Nokia Phone and the floor was broken :lol: :lol:
:lol: true and motorola flip phones too. :lol:
Yes. :D

Sad that Nokia is so bad now, well at least it was :(
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14525
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby RLAAMJR » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:39 am

Huawei mediapad x1
Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs
User avatar
RLAAMJR
Manager
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016
Location: Justin Bieber, I'm a Belieber!

Postby Oldmacs » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:23 am

iPhone SE since September of last year. I LOVE it. Best phone you can buy imho. I hate larger phones and the iPhone 5 I had was perfect besides the speed and battery life. The SE fixes both, has great battery life and is very fast. Probably the last iPhone I will have.
User avatar
Oldmacs
Manager
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013
Location: Australia

Postby nekoocz » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:52 am

Is here anyone who lives in UK and has experiences / work for Three?

I took a contract for 2 years incl. iPhone 6s Plus, I had £99 upfront cost and £48 per month. I had some problems they offered me to cxl the contact without early termination charge. I got an envelope to send the phone back, but on the paper it says i can only return "unused phone" ... hard to do after 7 months of using and actually paying for it.
My question is: Will i get anything front the upfront cost bac, since it was supposed to be payment for the phone and i should have kept it. Also will they charge me for not regurning "unused" device?
nekoo.cz - follow me
User avatar
nekoocz
Legend
 
Posts: 13582
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Location: Prague now

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:40 am

nekoocz wrote:Is here anyone who lives in UK and has experiences / work for Three?

I took a contract for 2 years incl. iPhone 6s Plus, I had £99 upfront cost and £48 per month. I had some problems they offered me to cxl the contact without early termination charge. I got an envelope to send the phone back, but on the paper it says i can only return "unused phone" ... hard to do after 7 months of using and actually paying for it.
My question is: Will i get anything front the upfront cost bac, since it was supposed to be payment for the phone and i should have kept it. Also will they charge me for not regurning "unused" device?
I made this with my Sam. Galaxy S5 [with insurance, 2 years for 100€] and payed 50€ per month. So I payed exactly 500€. This was 2014 and I still have this phone :)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14525
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby jpguy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:13 pm

Oldmacs wrote:iPhone SE since September of last year. I LOVE it. Best phone you can buy imho. I hate larger phones and the iPhone 5 I had was perfect besides the speed and battery life. The SE fixes both, has great battery life and is very fast. Probably the last iPhone I will have.
Why "the last one" ?
::: Christina Aguilera - Liberation IS COMING 6.15.18 :::
User avatar
jpguy
Legend
 
Posts: 24425
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007
Location: Xtina's Closet.

Postby Rihab » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:29 am

jpguy wrote:
Oldmacs wrote:iPhone SE since September of last year. I LOVE it. Best phone you can buy imho. I hate larger phones and the iPhone 5 I had was perfect besides the speed and battery life. The SE fixes both, has great battery life and is very fast. Probably the last iPhone I will have.
Why "the last one" ?
He says he doesn't like larger phones and Apple probably won't make another 4 inch.
User avatar
Rihab
Legend
 
Posts: 17943
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010
Location: Germany

Postby MrGoingBongo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:20 am

BlackBerry PRIV
User avatar
MrGoingBongo
Groupie
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017
Location: England

Postby nekoocz » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Rihab wrote:
jpguy wrote:
Oldmacs wrote:iPhone SE since September of last year. I LOVE it. Best phone you can buy imho. I hate larger phones and the iPhone 5 I had was perfect besides the speed and battery life. The SE fixes both, has great battery life and is very fast. Probably the last iPhone I will have.
Why "the last one" ?
He says he doesn't like larger phones and Apple probably won't make another 4 inch.
they will, there are too many people who prefer iOs and 4inch screen
nekoo.cz - follow me
User avatar
nekoocz
Legend
 
Posts: 13582
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Location: Prague now

Postby AdityaInfotech » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:39 pm

I have moto E4+....!!!
AdityaInfotech
Groupie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018
Location: Nagpur

Postby jpguy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:52 am

Now I have an LG STYLUS 3. It's so so. Camera sucks big time
::: Christina Aguilera - Liberation IS COMING 6.15.18 :::
User avatar
jpguy
Legend
 
Posts: 24425
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007
Location: Xtina's Closet.

Postby Bojan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:56 am

Samsung. I love their phones.
JanetShe is literally, every artist's favorite artist. She is forever trending. We are living in a Janet Nation. Every day we feel her impact.
User avatar
Bojan
Manager
 
Posts: 2936
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016

Postby iMacourey » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:36 am

OnePlus 3T.

Amazing phone for the money. Can't wait to see what they come out with when I'm due for an upgrade.

Was previously a Sony Xperia user, but have been so disappointed with their flagships recently - boring/outdated designs and mediocre specs compared to the competition.
User avatar
iMacourey
Roadie
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016

Postby menime123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:01 pm

iPhone X. Had it since day of releas and love it.
Girls Aloud: only 4 years left of my decade long signature countdown to my dream 20th anniversary reunion tour...
User avatar
menime123
Legend
 
Posts: 12618
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005

Postby ferrero » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Samsung S7 Edge.. Love it
User avatar
ferrero
Manager
 
Posts: 2763
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005
Location: 新加坡

Postby MusicRecords » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:05 pm

menime123 wrote:iPhone X. love it.
Follow me on Instagram

trebor wrote:16. MusicRecords: #Mess #BV #Bish #YSL #STFU #Sis #LOL #$$$ #FrequentFlyerSpammer #I&I&I
User avatar
MusicRecords
HRH King Nick III
 
Posts: 11763
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012
Location: New York City & Vienna

Postby Wayne » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:37 pm

iPhone X.

I've so far had: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s and iPhone X.

Literally skipped the 7 and 8 models.
User avatar
Wayne
Administrator
 
Posts: 50820
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006
Location: United Kingdom

Return to Internet & Technology