What Head/Earphones Do You Use?

Postby Agnetha352 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:42 pm

I have cordless and standard headphones but am currently using the standard ones which are Home Studio ones.
Sometimes you need a crazy mind just to stay alive.
Agnetha352
Roadie

Postby Serby » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Merci wrote:
Lollo95 wrote:iPhone 5 ones. In my opinion, they are the best earphones at that price.
yes! I have 3 tbh :lol: I always keep one in my pocket, the other one at work in case I forgot my main one, because I wouldn't function without music or podcasts in the morning and the third I keep at home in case I lost one of them
You've got lot of money to spend, I see. The explanation!!! :lol:
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby Merci » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:55 am

Serby wrote:
Merci wrote:
Lollo95 wrote:iPhone 5 ones. In my opinion, they are the best earphones at that price.
yes! I have 3 tbh :lol: I always keep one in my pocket, the other one at work in case I forgot my main one, because I wouldn't function without music or podcasts in the morning and the third I keep at home in case I lost one of them
You've got lot of money to spend, I see. The explanation!!! :lol:
:oops: :lol:
I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby grooveboy » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:50 pm

I'm thinking of buying my first wireless headphones so I'm looking for advices :D Are they any good? Which brand do you recommend?
grooveboy
Superstar

Postby Cless » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:52 pm

I'm also using these ones. I gots no money to get those expensive earphones. :lol: :(
Cless
Superstar

Postby naughty » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:24 am

grooveboy wrote:I'm thinking of buying my first wireless headphones so I'm looking for advices :D Are they any good? Which brand do you recommend?
naughty wrote:Image

They are wireless, the sound quality is amazing, also they are not very expensive, so they are great deal.
naughty
Superstar

Postby Era » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:31 am

I use the original BlackBerry ones for my phone <3 (The sound quality and clarity is AWESOME )

And the SENNHEISER ones for my computer !
I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you.
Era
Legend

Postby abi » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:30 am

I always use some basic earphones which I don't even know what their brands are. I'm the type of person who likes to put my earphones in my bag among all these books, under my pillows, etc so yeah I'm gonna gonna waste my money to buy some expensive ones. :lol:
abi
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:35 am

I just ordered a pair of these this Monday. Hopefully, they'll be here soon because for the past four weeks I've had to survive on a pair of earphones where only one side was functioning and sometimes I think it's better for both sides to conk out than for just one to give up on that music-playing life.

I'm so tired of buying earphones though. I buy at least five a year. I don't know why, but they rarely last me more than two months. I try to care them, but I don't know. Maybe I'm rougher than I think.
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Era » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:41 am

IKR ! Same happens with me :o BUT this year I bought only 2 with a 6 month warranty each and their right side stopped functioning exactly the week after the warranty period ended :lol: :roll: :lol:

I advice you do the same , buy the ones with a warranty period + they're not so expensive :) N avoid tangling em :wink:
Era
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:46 am

It's almost impossible to avoid tangling them 'cause I like to listen to music while I'm at school so I put my earphones in my schoolbag and somehow between the time I put them there and the time I take them out, they magically become a hot, tangled mess.

I guess another factor is that I almost always buy cheap earphones. The most expensive pair I ever purchased was $27. Most times I refuse to shell out more than ten bucks.
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Era » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:49 am

JSparksFan wrote:It's almost impossible to avoid tangling them 'cause I like to listen to music while I'm at school so I put my earphones in my schoolbag and somehow between the time I put them there and the time I take them out, they magically become a hot, tangled mess.

I guess another factor is that I almost always buy cheap earphones. The most expensive pair I ever purchased was $27. Most times I refuse to shell out more than ten bucks.
I do the same , I take em EVERYWHERE ! But just try folding em on a pen or smth or just tie em up like a bow with that black piece of wire you get when you buy em :lol:
But even then if they tangled , avoid to keep em like that for long ! :wink:
Era
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:53 am

Era wrote:
JSparksFan wrote:It's almost impossible to avoid tangling them 'cause I like to listen to music while I'm at school so I put my earphones in my schoolbag and somehow between the time I put them there and the time I take them out, they magically become a hot, tangled mess.

I do the same , I take em EVERYWHERE ! But just try folding em on a pen or smth or just tie em up like a bow with that black piece of wire you get when you buy em :lol:
But even then if they tangled , avoid to keep em like that for long ! :wink:
I always throw that wire away thinking it's irrelevant! :lol: Thanks for the advice. I'm going to experiment on my new pair and see how these techniques prolong their life. 8-)
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JimJim » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:00 am

I agree with the others here, love the iPhone 5 earphones, they are great. Use them all the time.

I don't get people who wear headphones in public though, looks ridiculous. IMO, Headphones = Home use, DJ'ing ... Earphones = Public listening
JimJim
Elusive Chanteuse

Postby urbanmusik » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:28 am

I've tried an unthinkable amount of brands and nothing last more than a month or two to be honest. I normally try and stay around £15-20 for earphones; I've spent more on a few pairs which sounded better though. My a-Jays One earphones were great sounding, but my second pair stopped working in one earphone a few minutes ago and I'm so frustrated. Soundmagic E10 earphones also had amazing sound quality, but like everything they broke too. :(
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby lundpop » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:50 am

I use these:

1.To listen to quality music - Sennheiser IE 8i

2. For a trip to the supermarket - Apple Earpods

3. Gym/Running - Klipsch A5i Sport

Had it not been for the colour, I'd have used the Klipsch as my primary earphones. The fit is just amazing!
Dans ce convoi de larmes
Je te dédie ma mort
Et je saigne, saigne encore...
lundpop
Manager

Postby truthless » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:43 pm

The V-moda Crossfade M-100 Headphones. 8-)

truthless
Once in a lifetime

Postby ThaInfo1 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:09 am

truthless wrote:The V-moda Crossfade M-100 Headphones. 8-)

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby truthless » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:46 pm

8-)
Last edited by truthless on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
truthless
Once in a lifetime

Postby ThaInfo1 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:34 pm

truthless wrote:Image

8-)
I'm actually thinking about getting some of the wireless versions of these? How are they in your opinion?

What sound cancelling headphones with good sound (for a bass fan) would y'all recommend?
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby truthless » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 am

The wireless version? They are way too expensive imo. They cost here 356€ lol. I don't mind the cables at all. I do have the normal studio 2.0 ones.

For a quick review (Obviously not professional :lol:) from me -> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=73458&p=5168212#p5168212" target="_blank" target="_blank

Beats progressed imo. And the bass isn't overpowering anymore. I listened to slow songs too and they sounded really great. A BIG improvement and can be compareable with the V-modas. Go for them! And as I said. It doesn't have to be the wireless version.

The active noice cancelling is also really good this time. The old studio ones had a horrid noise cancellation. But these pairs fair much better. The only small issue is, that you hear a little rustle (Not sure if its the right english word :lol:) due to the active noice cancelling. But you won't hear it once you play a song. Obviously you will hear it, when you don't play a song. Thats normal though and not a thing I would put into a contra list.
truthless
Once in a lifetime

Postby Lety » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:06 pm

At the moment I'm using a pair of these

A4TECH Model:MK-650

Mine are black.
I'd have preferred the pink ones because they fit better with my phone but they didn't have them at that time.
I paid for them like 8.5$
For my poor country it's expensive but they are worth of it.
The sound quality is mind blowing and I like that they don't tend to fall out of my ears. This has always been a problem for me.
Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!
Lety
Manager

Postby truthless » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:58 am

Those look good for the price Lety.

Btw. I got rid of the studio beats (BTW. Not sure why that pic above shows a Pink Studio Beats, WTF :lol:). Mine were black. Nevermind.

And bought me the V-moda m-100's again with the XL pads. I think I was never satisfied with headphones as with them. Just amazing.

truthless
Once in a lifetime

Postby truthless » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Ordered the Sennheiser ie 80 on Amazon today. Will receive the in ears on Monday. 8-)

truthless
Once in a lifetime

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:43 pm

Am I the person that finds in ears awfully uncomfortable?
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Return to Internet & Technology