What game are you currently playing?

Moderator: menime123

Postby CrazyCrazy » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:54 pm

oaknuys wrote:Played a couple of days of Angry Birds 2 & deleted it afterwards!
Go and play a real game! :lol:

I'm still playing Final Fantasy 3, it's great. Found Odin in a secret cave, he is a hard mother. 8-)
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Shorty » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:57 pm

I found the ROM on my laptop, I'd forgotten I'd started it ages ago, got quite a bit into it then abandoned it :lol: So I got back into it and now I'm rolling along quite nicely! I have 6 badges and I just caught my final team member.

My team is Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray, Golduck, Gabite (evolving into Garchomp in about 10 levels) and Snover (the one I just caught, going to evolve into Abomasnow). I think I have most types covered with this team!

Usually I pick the water starter, so to see I picked the fire starter was a surprise, but an awesome one cos that means I have a Fighting type on my team to take out Normal types, as well as a Fire type.
I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!
Shorty
Resident WWE Fan

Postby oaknuys » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:33 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:
oaknuys wrote:Played a couple of days of Angry Birds 2 & deleted it afterwards!
Go and play a real game! :lol:

I'm still playing Final Fantasy 3, it's great. Found Odin in a secret cave, he is a hard mother. 8-)
Haven't touched my PS devices in a long time llolll sad as i once a top gamer and now I'm only reaching to stupid cell phone games lllolll
Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting :)
oaknuys
Manager

Postby CrazyCrazy » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:40 pm

Phone games suck balls!
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby oaknuys » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:58 am

CrazyCrazy wrote:Phone games suck balls!
Angry Birds was quite fun at the very beginning. The best one for me was Angry Birds Rio as it was loud and colourful. Bad Piggies was quite fun too... but there rest were not so fun as i hoped too.

Anyways there are a couple of good cellphone games throughout these years... Dumb Ways To Die / Plants Vs Zombies / Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time / Cut The Rope / Crossy Roads / Where's Micky / Subway Surfers / Flow Free / Tiny Thief & Manument Valley being the best ones,

...But a while ago i decided delete them all of my phone as playing them did literally consumed most of my free time lol... So I'm better now having no games in my phone lol
Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting :)
oaknuys
Manager

Postby RunDevilRun » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:10 pm

Cute game, I've been enjoying it so far. Sometimes the gameplay feels broken, I know it's s remake of a old PSX game but it can be annoying sometimes.
to the infinity and Beyoncé.
RunDevilRun
Manager

Postby CrazyCrazy » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:01 am

^ LOL I feel old now, I remember playing this on the ps1 years ago. :lol:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby oaknuys » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:32 am

I redownloaded Manument Valley but this time to finish it off... Whatta tastefully made game this is! For the longest time i haven't enjoyed a game as mysterious, edgy and colourful like this! Nevertheless i deleted it as soon as finished it as replaying the same game looks kinda useless. But it was damn Awesome.
oaknuys
Manager

Postby CrazyCrazy » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:06 pm

^ Just googled it so that I could judge you but it looks pretty good. :lol: Seems it's inspired by one of my fave games Ico a little.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Storyteller » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:10 pm

I’m sitting here watching my sister play Minecraft, I dunno how anyone can play this game, it’s so boring. :lol:
Plus, how the hell do people have time to make these massive elaborate worlds??? :roll: :lol: :lol:
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby CrazyCrazy » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:17 pm

IrishLamb wrote:I’m sitting here watching my sister play Minecraft, I dunno how anyone can play this game, it’s so boring. :lol:
Plus, how the hell do people have time to make these massive elaborate worlds??? :roll: :lol: :lol:
+1

What's worse my niece watches other people playing it too. I'm the one you should feel sorry for.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Storyteller » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:21 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:
IrishLamb wrote:I’m sitting here watching my sister play Minecraft, I dunno how anyone can play this game, it’s so boring. :lol:
+1

What's worse my niece watches other people playing it too. I'm the one you should feel sorry for.
I get that too, both my sister and my brother (who is 19) watch youtube videos of people playing it online. Whats worse is they watch them in the living room, so no one else can watch the tv. :roll: :lol:
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby Thriller » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Has anyone played Five Nights At Freddy's? I don't get it at all, I have to listen to that long phone message then I just get game over every time the toy appears.
Thriller

Postby CrazyCrazy » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:26 pm

^ Oh this game is just the pits.

It's something to do with flashing your light and putting your mask on at the right times when the puppets are there to stop them from attacking you, also check cameras and you have to keep this music box wound up or something, just flash that fcking fox with your torch....all of this according to my little niece. :lol: :lol:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby oaknuys » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:31 am

CrazyCrazy wrote:^ Just googled it so that I could judge you but it looks pretty good. :lol: Seems it's inspired by one of my fave games Ico a little.
Good god! I couldn't stop laughing at your "judging" intentions and your honesty ;) nevertheless its a great game. ... its been recently heavily discounted on app store and it worths every cent. Give it a try :) Btw its been awarded with a dozen of super prestigious awards in the past few year as well
oaknuys
Manager

Postby Damiennatas1 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:47 am

Thriller wrote:Has anyone played Five Nights At Freddy's? I don't get it at all, I have to listen to that long phone message then I just get game over every time the toy appears.
They're actually quite tactical games that doesn't give you much direction.

Each game has slightly different mechanics to keep the animatronics away but the point is to essentially block/pretend/direct the toy robot away from you so it doesn't kill you.
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby Damiennatas1 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:36 pm

My third playthrough of this game and I swear it gets better each time.

The best Zelda game since Twilight Princess and quite possibly knocks WW out of my top 5 Zelda games. Although in saying that, when I played MM3DS I don't remember it being as epic as I first thought all those years back... I think it's time to revamp my Zelda top 5!
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby RunDevilRun » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:32 am

^ I wish a had a 3DS.

to the infinity and Beyoncé.
RunDevilRun
Manager

Postby Damiennatas1 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:09 pm

Fantastic game! Currently replaying it for a different ending. The first game in a while that I actually care for the characters and the fact you get to decide their fate really is so hard at times! Although I tried very hard to kill Emily from the beginning...

Love it 8-)
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby CrazyCrazy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:12 pm

^ Console?
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Damiennatas1 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:48 am

PS4! :D
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby Michiel » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:46 pm

Still playing in the resident evil 4 :lol: I need to be in a mood to play it, it's an amazing game but for some reason it scares me. Not like in your face scary but just a feeling. It makes me feel anxious, especially the music and the sounds. Chapter 4-4 now so I guess I'm getting close 8-).
"Common sense is a chaotic aggregate of disparate conceptions, and one can find there anything that one like."
Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Postby Michiel » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:43 pm

"Common sense is a chaotic aggregate of disparate conceptions, and one can find there anything that one like."
Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Postby Damiennatas1 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:26 am

I finally conpleted my first play through of Bloodborne!! :D

Had the patience to actually grind a few levels and pretty much done the rest of the game quiet easily (with some help :evil: ). An astounding game!

Currently about to buy FF XIV for the PS4. I need a new MMO to play after watching Sword Art Online :lol:
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby Michiel » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:01 pm

Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Return to Internet & Technology