What game are you currently playing?

 

Postby CrazyCrazy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:26 pm

toxicALIENS wrote:Omg Crazy I was just looking up these games! Are they good I really wanna play it seems right up my street :D
Comes highly recommended from me!! The game Virtue's Last Reward is the continuation of the story, there is a connection so you should play 999 first. Let me know what you think after absorbing the game. :D
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53170
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby CrazyCrazy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 pm

Merci wrote:I'm playing this gem (which I started like a month ago but was totally distracted by something else)

Image

Code of Princess

it's like a beat 'em up, with rpg elements and anime style and sense of humor = perfection

Image

Image
I want to try this but it's US import only... :x
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53170
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby Merci » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:21 am

^ not available digitally?
I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
User avatar
Merci
Boss Matsumoto
 
Posts: 21620
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006
Location: Tidal.com

Postby Erotica » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:49 am

Image
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 12572
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby Phoenixx » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:53 pm

Still Grand Theft Auto V :D
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14190
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Airwrecka » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:12 pm

MarcusDGST6811 wrote:Still Grand Theft Auto V :D
My favourite game. :D I can literally spend all day in Los Santos cruising around and making my own entertainment, aside from the missions and objectives. I wish I had the PS4 version, but it would kill me to grind the trophies again. :cry:

Anyway, I just platinumend Asssassins Creed: Liberation HD yesterday, so I'm on a game break today. I can't decide whether to pick Black Flag or Uncharted 2 to play next...
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby Phoenixx » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Airwrecka wrote:
MarcusDGST6811 wrote:Still Grand Theft Auto V :D
My favourite game. :D I can literally spend all day in Los Santos cruising around and making my own entertainment, aside from the missions and objectives. I wish I had the PS4 version, but it would kill me to grind the trophies again. :cry:

Anyway, I just platinumend Asssassins Creed: Liberation HD yesterday, so I'm on a game break today. I can't decide whether to pick Black Flag or Uncharted 2 to play next...
I've got it on xBox 360, xBox One and PC. So right now I'm Online Raned 333. I spent more than 50 days inside of Online. 25 of it alone in '14! :D
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14190
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Merci » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:23 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:
toxicALIENS wrote:Omg Crazy I was just looking up these games! Are they good I really wanna play it seems right up my street :D
Comes highly recommended from me!! The game Virtue's Last Reward is the continuation of the story, there is a connection so you should play 999 first. Let me know what you think after absorbing the game. :D
part 3 'Zero Time Dilemma' is coming this year btw

Image
I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
User avatar
Merci
Boss Matsumoto
 
Posts: 21620
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006
Location: Tidal.com

Postby CrazyCrazy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:52 pm

^ 8-) 8-) On 3DS?

Image
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53170
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby Merci » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:13 am

CrazyCrazy wrote:^ 8-) 8-) On 3DS?

Image
yes it will on the 3ds

I have a love/hate relationship with tales of the abyss
I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
User avatar
Merci
Boss Matsumoto
 
Posts: 21620
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006
Location: Tidal.com

Postby Phoenixx » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:16 am

Image
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14190
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Airwrecka » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:11 pm

^ Ooh, I just bought it on PS4 (I have it on PS3 but it's probably my fave game so I figured I wanted it again). Perhaps I could play you for some mutual carjacking. :wink:
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby Phoenixx » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:23 am

Airwrecka wrote:^ Ooh, I just bought it on PS4 (I have it on PS3 but it's probably my fave game so I figured I wanted it again). Perhaps I could play you for some mutual carjacking. :wink:
Hahah that would be nice. But I just play on Computer. Sometimes also on xBox but that's very rare
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14190
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby JeyBeMust » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:58 pm

I'm playing Pokémon Red (3DS) and Star Wars Battlefront (PS4). I have some other games that I bought but I'm stuck with these two.
User avatar
JeyBeMust
Superstar
 
Posts: 8452
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010

Postby Airwrecka » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:44 pm

I'm playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. It's a great game - but a little tricky playing on Hard difficulty. :)
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby Merci » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:36 pm

Airwrecka wrote:I'm playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. It's a great game - but a little tricky playing on Hard difficulty. :)
that's the best in the series imo

why are you playing on hard? I remember the poison ivy fight being annoying
I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
User avatar
Merci
Boss Matsumoto
 
Posts: 21620
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006
Location: Tidal.com

Postby Airwrecka » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:01 pm

^ Because I stupidly thought I'd attempt the platinum, and passing hard is needed for that. :lol:

I'm currently stumped on the two Titans because another trophy is to not use batarangs on one guy, and it's hard enough as it is. :cry: :lol:

I don't make my life easy do I?
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby Merci » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:58 am

Airwrecka wrote:^ Because I stupidly thought I'd attempt the platinum, and passing hard is needed for that. :lol:

I'm currently stumped on the two Titans because another trophy is to not use batarangs on one guy, and it's hard enough as it is. :cry: :lol:

I don't make my life easy do I?
you also have to do the challenges, that's why I didn't bother with the platinum
I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
User avatar
Merci
Boss Matsumoto
 
Posts: 21620
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006
Location: Tidal.com

Postby Airwrecka » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:31 pm

IKR, the challenges are a chore. I'm regretting the decision lol. :lol:
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Postby CrazyCrazy » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:59 pm

Image

My heart leaps with joy playing this through again, what a total classic.
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53170
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby Merci » Mon May 02, 2016 6:25 pm

Image
Severed

Image
Quantum Break
I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
User avatar
Merci
Boss Matsumoto
 
Posts: 21620
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006
Location: Tidal.com

Postby JeyBeMust » Fri May 20, 2016 12:46 pm

I bought today Fire Emblem Conquest for Nintendo 3DS and is amazing, I really enjoy playing strategy games like this one 8-)

I highly recommend you this game series, Birthright, Conquest or Revelation. It's pretty sweet 8-)
User avatar
JeyBeMust
Superstar
 
Posts: 8452
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010

Postby Storyteller » Sat May 21, 2016 5:40 pm

My copy of Ratchet and Clank finally came. Love it, it looks stunning and the gameplay is great!!
User avatar
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova
 
Posts: 13329
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012
Location: The Good Ol’ Boys Club

Postby grooveboy » Fri May 27, 2016 8:18 pm

Does anyone play Dominion online?
User avatar
grooveboy
Superstar
 
Posts: 8212
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005
Location: Somewhere I DON'T belong

Postby Airwrecka » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Just platinumed Uncharted 2... time to start U3 on Crushing. :(
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject
 
Posts: 13736
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Location: Winterfell

Return to Internet & Technology