What game are you currently playing?

Postby Damiennatas1 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Overwatch

The one FPS I'm not absolutely terrible with. Loving it!
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Addicted to Fun Run 2 :lol:

Also still play Sims 2
spiritboy
Legend

Postby Goldmoney » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:39 am

Multiple ones, actually. In honor of Icon's 25th anniversary today, I've downloaded the following games onto my phone....

Guess I better get a move on! Image
Goldmoney
Legend

Postby Wardo » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Goldmoney wrote:Multiple ones, actually. In honor of Icon's 25th anniversary today, I've downloaded the following games onto my phone....
Jealous! How's playability though? I always feel I'll miss the controllers. :lol:
Wardo
Knight of Cups

Postby Spiral » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:04 pm

I have few PS1 ISOs that I downloaded like 10 years ago and have not touch them yet. This is one of them. I play PS1 on emulator since i don't have the physical copy of the games and PS1 itself anymore. :lol: But I just realised some of these titles are actually re-release to PSP. oh well :lol:

Considering the game was release in 1999 and on PS1, it is actually pretty solid. Im surprised how good this game is
Spiral
Manager

Postby CrazyCrazy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:23 pm

Atlus made the Megami Tensei/Persona series so this should be good. Have you played Persona yet Spiral? :lol:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Spiral » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:15 am

CrazyCrazy wrote:Atlus made the Megami Tensei/Persona series so this should be good. Have you played Persona yet Spiral? :lol:
I did play Persona 1 (PS1) version on Emulator :P it took me a year to finish it because I don't feel like playing most of the time due to the dated graphic,complicated gameplay and apparently the NA version of Persona1 in PS1 is not even the finish version. They cut a lot of story :lol: The re-release version on PSP is the original version.

I wish I have PSP :( (My brother does. I should borrow from him but he lives so far away from me :lol: ).

But Innocent Sin is really good so far. :)
Spiral
Manager

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:18 am

Phoenixx wrote:Image
I'm still stuck on that :oops: :D
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby MrGoingBongo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:46 am

World War 3
MrGoingBongo
Groupie

Postby JeyBeMust » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:46 am

Currently I'm playing Zelda's "Breath of Wild" and it's the game of my life. I first had some doubts because I've never been a huge Zelda fan, I don't even finished a single game of this franchise. But "Breath of Wild" is everything I've ever wanted in a videogame, it is the first time I'm so hooked up since "Pokémon Red/Blue" came out when I was a child.

Maybe this sounds out of the blue, but I don't remember a single videogame that made me want to play it every single spare minute I have. I wake up having breakfast while playing a little bit before going to work and I go to bed playing too. :lol:

Saying it's a Masterpiece is not enough to describe how awesome this game is.
JeyBeMust
Superstar

Postby Damiennatas1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:05 pm

JeyBeMust wrote:Currently I'm playing Zelda's "Breath of Wild" and it's the game of my life. I first had some doubts because I've never been a huge Zelda fan, I don't even finished a single game of this franchise. But "Breath of Wild" is everything I've ever wanted in a videogame, it is the first time I'm so hooked up since "Pokémon Red/Blue" came out when I was a child.

Maybe this sounds out of the blue, but I don't remember a single videogame that made me want to play it every single spare minute I have. I wake up having breakfast while playing a little bit before going to work and I go to bed playing too. :lol:

Saying it's a Masterpiece is not enough to describe how awesome this game is.
I was literally about to come here to say that I've been playing it too and my exact wording was 'Masterpiece' also.

Truly an amazing game and I've been a Zelda fan since forever and I am so incredibly proud of Nintendo right now.
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby Phoenixx » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:33 pm

Phoenixx wrote:Image
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby JeyBeMust » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:35 pm

Yas! I already have 40 shrines out of 120 completed 8-) I'm planning doing all the shrines before completing the main history as I'm enjoying too much going outside, exploring new places, revealing secrets, trying crazy stuff and getting lost.

I've never been a Zelda fan but this is too much. Zelda Breath of the Wild is giving me life right now, you all should try it, I can guarantee that nobody will be disappointed and you'll be obsessed. :wink:
JeyBeMust
Superstar

Postby Erotica » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:55 pm

I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby Michiel » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:09 am

JeyBeMust wrote:Yas! I already have 40 shrines out of 120 completed 8-) I'm planning doing all the shrines before completing the main history as I'm enjoying too much going outside, exploring new places, revealing secrets, trying crazy stuff and getting lost.

I've never been a Zelda fan but this is too much. Zelda Breath of the Wild is giving me life right now, you all should try it, I can guarantee that nobody will be disappointed and you'll be obsessed. :wink:
I'm at 27 :lol: :lol:. I'm doing the same basically, just running around like a mad man and doing some random stuff. I don't want to progress with the main story line for now either. There's SO much to do and the graphics are absolutely breathtaking! It feels like a Zelda game although it's completely different. My best friend already completed the main storyline and now he just stopped playing, but he only did like 25 shrines so... I don't want that to happen!

That being said I still prefer Ocarina of Time, because of the nostalgia I guess. I'm still thinking about it... Is Breath of the Wild not too open? Also there are some minor flaws like the side quests are a bit useless most of the time, the climbing is a bit too much, the weapons breaking,... You lack some build-up at some point. Like in the past you would get weapons in a slower pace, while now you have almost everything at once. Although some of my complaints may be partly because of the fact I didn't progress with the storyline so there's that :D. And where is that F Korok guy?! I need space!!
"Common sense is a chaotic aggregate of disparate conceptions, and one can find there anything that one like."
Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Postby JeyBeMust » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Michiel wrote: And where is that F Korok guy?! I need space!!
If you don't mind using a guide, here comes the information that you needed :wink:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/03/13/ze ... rok-forest
JeyBeMust
Superstar

Postby Airwrecka » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:52 pm

Batman: Arkham City :D
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Sat May 06, 2017 3:11 pm

This is what I am playing! I love it! If anyone remembers "Banjo Kazooie", this is technically part 3 of the series. So much nostalgia playing this.

Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Return to Internet & Technology