Nay: a lot of cheating closet cases I come across, ugh :roll:
Affillate
Manager

Postby ArmyOfMe » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:23 am

Affillate wrote:Yay: notifications are suddenly available on the free version

Nay: a lot of cheating closet cases I come across, ugh :roll:
Are they? I got some messages but no notification :oops:

Airwrecka wrote:I'm thirsty af. Maybe I should join this? :lol: :oops:
It's good if you just want a one-night stand or a Britney Jean on your way to work, but other than that it's no use IMO.
I rarely meet with anyone from Grindr.
ArmyOfMe
Superstar

Postby Damiennatas1 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:23 pm

When you meet a guy on this and agree to become FWB but he later blocks you on Grindr, Scruff and Facebook, continues to chat and organises to meet you on Whatsapp for cinema and a drink (which was sorta like a date) says he wants to come over and just chill, and says he likes you and wants to find someone to spend time with but doesn't want to hurt you - what the hell is going on?? :lol:
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby JeyBeMust » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:53 pm

Damiennatas1 wrote:When you meet a guy on this and agree to become FWB but he later blocks you on Grindr, Scruff and Facebook, continues to chat and organises to meet you on Whatsapp for cinema and a drink (which was sorta like a date) says he wants to come over and just chill, and says he likes you and wants to find someone to spend time with but doesn't want to hurt you - what the hell is going on?? :lol:
OMG... I don't even know what to say, it's so damn complicated :lol: :lol:
JeyBeMust
Superstar

Postby nekoocz » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:23 pm

Damiennatas1 wrote:When you meet a guy on this and agree to become FWB but he later blocks you on Grindr, Scruff and Facebook, continues to chat and organises to meet you on Whatsapp for cinema and a drink (which was sorta like a date) says he wants to come over and just chill, and says he likes you and wants to find someone to spend time with but doesn't want to hurt you - what the hell is going on?? :lol:
Avoid him
nekoo.cz - follow me
nekoocz
Legend

Postby Guru » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:25 am

nekoocz wrote:
Avoid him
And he sounds like a confused mess :lol:
First thing with the blocking that I thought of is that he wants a piece of you but also blocked you while he gets down with others too.

He sounds like a disease prone scumbag
| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney |
Guru
Guru

Postby Damiennatas1 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:57 am

I think you're right, even with the last part :-?

I tried avoiding him but I was hopeless. This week he's even stood me up one day (and I still replied to his text) and asked if he could kiss other guys if we go out for drinks...

I think that's sufficient for me to not text him back now :lol: Whats wrong with me? Why do I have such little self-worth? :lol: :oops:
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby nekoocz » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Damiennatas1 wrote:I think you're right, even with the last part :-?

I tried avoiding him but I was hopeless. This week he's even stood me up one day (and I still replied to his text) and asked if he could kiss other guys if we go out for drinks...

I think that's sufficient for me to not text him back now :lol: Whats wrong with me? Why do I have such little self-worth? :lol: :oops:
Really? Again ... avoid and ignore him, best way to treat him ...
nekoo.cz - follow me
nekoocz
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:35 am

nekoocz wrote:
Damiennatas1 wrote:I think you're right, even with the last part :-?

Really? Again ... avoid and ignore him, best way to treat him ...
Yeah.... kinda tragic if you are going back to him. Why you giving him so many pieces of cake?
Love, is love, is love. - Kylie M.
SummerPeur
Superstar

Postby Damiennatas1 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:49 am

Oh he's gone :lol:
Damiennatas1
Manager

Postby Serby » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Got a phone finally, grindr here I come!
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby biscuits » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:01 pm

Serby wrote:Got a phone finally, grindr here I come!
Lock up your sons, husbands and daddys!
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Serby » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Husbands and daddys mostly.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby biscuits » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:04 pm

So you can finally send me nudes now?
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Serby » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:40 pm

Dig a bit deeper thru our old msgs.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby biscuits » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:44 pm

Serby wrote:Dig a bit deeper thru our old msgs.
OMG. I just did. Those boxers don't even fit my fat ass anymore.

Still, I'll say it again, may I finally get nudes.. :roll:
biscuits
The Diva

Postby Serby » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:07 pm

Leak the ukmix countdown and gimme 20pts
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MusicRecords » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Serby wrote:Leak the ukmix countdown and gimme 20pts
I'm in Vienna, If I find you on Grindr I'm getting your nudes
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby Serby » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:19 am

MusicRecords wrote:
you can have them now already
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby MusicRecords » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:18 am

Serby wrote:
MusicRecords wrote:
you can have them now already
Oh mein Gott :P
MusicRecords
Superstar

Postby cheapthrills » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:36 am

My inbox is ready for whatever you all get.
Vote for your favorite Christmas songs here!
My Personal Chart - Cheapthrills' Cheap 20 :)
cheapthrills
Manager

Postby Bojan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:39 am

Is that some gay app?

Update: Okay, I checked. :lol:
Bojan
Manager

Postby Mikerocha » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:14 am

Bojan wrote:Is that some gay app?

No, it is an app for coffee beans
I'm ready to be loved and love the way I should
Life's about, life's about to get good
Mikerocha
Superstar

Postby LJC123 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Mikerocha wrote:
Bojan wrote:Is that some gay app?

No, it is an app for coffee beans
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LJC--->>
LJC123
Manager

Postby SummerPeur » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:59 am

You know, I took a long absent from this app, just felt it wasn't giving the right recipes or ingredients to experience my desired taste/what I was needing to get satisfied. But alas, I caved again and thought, lets try baking a pie again. Cause girl was hungry and ready...but BOY was she wrong.

You know, when making a pie, you can do everything right. I always make sure the oven space is regularly checked and cleaned, not because I abuse it or believe there is something wrong with the oven, but I find its always best to make sure your oven is always healthy and fresh, in the best possible way. Sometimes I even go to the extent of wiping some nice smelling wipes around the entrance. I think its nice if you have guests over to help with the pie, that they enjoy wonderful, fresh clean smells of my oven, and they know its one that's been thoroughly cleaned. You know, I thought other people would think the same as me, especially when they have to bring so little to help make a pie that they would ensure what they are bringing to the pie making session was spot on.

So to my desire, I thought a cream pie would be best. I had prepared everything, making sure their was a healthy dose of PReP in the mix already, to ensure that any of those extra baddies were cancelled out. The oven was all ready, and I had most of the ingredients ready to go, you know, some oil or rubbing lube to make sure the pie didn't stick to the oven, cause as we all know with pies, especially cream based ones, you never want part of the pie to be stuck to anything for to long. So I looked around the app for someone who also wanted to bake, and to my surprise, sis had found someone who was eagerly keen. This pie maker had all the right ticks, also loved having a healthy dose of PReP and had been using it for years in his pies. He was just the right height, roughly 182cm, which meant he could reach my upper shelving in case we were feeling a bit adventurous with our pie making and need some exotic ingredients. He also had a great cooking spoon which he showed me, one that you could tell had maybe battered a few pies and put them in the oven. One that had a sturdy base, not too thick so no air would get in and stop the batter from being fluffy, but one that your hand would feel great around, and was a nice length. A good length is important with pie making, as it ensures all the ingredients get mixed well. He also was sturdy himself, hairy, but that was ok, I always felt the risk of a hair getting into the pie and oven was exciting. He also had legs that you could tell when hes mixing the batter and shoving it into the oven, that he made sure it got pounded well for the best outcome.

So I invited this pie expert over to help supply some of those missing ingredients and help me bake the pie. The cream, the thick cooking spoon and possibly 2 kinder surprises to decorate on-top the face of the pie. Everything was going so well...sis knew she had finally find a good recipe she'll be able to use again...but no, sis was not ready for what this afternoon of pie making would entail. As my pie making assistance arrived, I couldn't help but notice that few things were odd. He was shorter then me, which was strange as I am 175cm tall..... He also wasn't sturdy and was quite, possibly the best way to explain this, enjoyed eating a lot of pies, rather then baking said pies. To add further insult, he looked like a pie that had spent way too long on the kitchen window shelf cooling and therefor had aged about 10 years quickly. Sis knew then, that the app had once again, let her down, but what was she to do? If trying to overcome the disappointment of how ugly this cream pie would turn out wasn't distracting her enough, the smell coming from the visitor certainly would snap her back into thinking she had stepped into a sewer treatment plant, rather then her local bakery store.

Sis knew, she needed to find an excuse quick, as this pie maker was already getting out his spoon to start pounding the mixture in, which btw, looked like an elongated prune, rather then a sturdy spoon; and a prune that looked like cream had already been caked onto its edges for some time and not cleaned away. Sis was panicking, and she could tell the visitor was getting awkward (Did he know that I had magical bakery powers, which allowed me to see the real him? Rather then pictures of himself 10-15 years ago, or his cooking partner, who knows). Short story short, sis pulled the "Oh crap, I forgot my roomies are going to be home any time now, we are going to need to make this cream pie another day, I'm so sorry" etc etc, and the visitor left.

That is the last time sis will be using this app again for a long time to bake any further types of pies.

ANYWAY. I HATE THIS APP UGH. WHY DO PEOPLE LIE. I have no issues with peoples sizes, or shapes, or anything like that. But being clean, please, is the least you could do, and lying? It's like, do you honestly think the person will be like 'oh sure, you look nothing like you just sent me, come on in you liar". UGH.
Love, is love, is love. - Kylie M.
SummerPeur
Superstar

Return to Internet & Technology