Grand Theft Auto V

Postby Merci » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:39 am

this mess, though Image
I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby RunDevilRun » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:04 am

MarcusDGST6811 wrote:After playing it nearly 2 Months I can say it is the 2nd best Video Game EVER!!!
What's the 1st?
to the infinity and Beyoncé.
RunDevilRun
Manager

Postby Phoenixx » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:11 am

mrlemonade wrote:GTA is such fun. Killing prostitutes 8-)
Hahah :lol: :lol: :lol:
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby Phoenixx » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:12 am

RunDevilRun wrote:
MarcusDGST6811 wrote:After playing it nearly 2 Months I can say it is the 2nd best Video Game EVER!!!
What's the 1st?
Easy... GTA IV! A better city and a better story! I also like the Free-Mode servers more like in GTA 5!
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby Lollo95 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:18 pm

GTA IV got boring very fast for me.

Is this any better than San Andreas? I will buy this for Christmas, and I can't wait!
Lollo95
Superstar

Postby Wayne » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm

Story mode is too short for my liking, and the online mode is crap.

Also, I hate that you can't buy safe houses in story mode.

Other than that, its by far and away the greatest game I've ever played.
Wayne
Administrator

Postby Merci » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Wayne wrote:Story mode is too short for my liking
how many hours, prox?
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby Phoenixx » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:06 am

Lollo95 wrote:GTA IV got boring very fast for me.

Is this any better than San Andreas? I will buy this for Christmas, and I can't wait!
Really? :o :o :o
Yes, GTA 5 is 200 times better than GTA: SA! :o
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby Lollo95 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:08 pm

MarcusDGST6811 wrote:
Lollo95 wrote:GTA IV got boring very fast for me.

Really? :o :o :o
Yes, GTA 5 is 200 times better than GTA: SA! :o
Yes, I find it boring because I always spend too much time driving and killing someone, it's less crazy than San Andreas.
Lollo95
Superstar

Postby Carbon » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:56 am

I can honestly say that I've never ever played by the storyline and done the missions. Randomly killing people with a bazooka never gets boring
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.

last.fm
Carbon
Legend

Postby Phoenixx » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:25 am

GTA IV - The game that made my life! :lol:
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby urbanmusik » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:40 pm

I never actually talked about this after the game was released, it killed me! The story line was great, I love how seamlessly the three characters worked together. Los Santos is amazing, there's just so much. Even now I love it when I'm the the country and am like waitttt, I've never seen this road before. The landscape is too stunning.

Online is fun, though there are so many annoying people. At least wait until after I've collected my stash before you kill me smh.

There are some things I want though:
- online mansions
- owning more than one property online
- more offline traffic (maybe more traffic during rush hours etc)
- insurance offline so I don't spend thousands doing up and car and losing it
- more room for photos (99 selfies isn't enough!)

incredible game tbh.

Merci wrote:this mess, though Image
nnnnn this gamestop employee /mess. the guys in the background "go play game and steal stuff bro" :lol:
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby CrazyCrazy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:16 pm

I've seen that clip before, so mean of her really. :lol: :wink:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Merci » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:40 pm

The Lindsay Lohan/Grand Theft Auto V lawsuit is heating up.

The Mean Girls actress this week filed a 67-page complaint against Take-Two Interactive and Rockstar Games that spells out the many reasons she believes they benefited from using her apparent likeness in the acclaimed open-world game. Rockstar's legal team is challenging the allegation.

Lohan's lawsuit over GTA V dates back to July, when she claimed that GTA V's "Lacey Jonas" character was an "unequivocal" reference to her. For its part, Take-Two Interactive maintains that Jonas and Lohan are similar only as far they are both young, blond women. Take-Two further asserts that Lohan is only suing for "publicity purposes."

But this week, Lohan's legal squad hit back, adding dozens of images to its complaint showing real-world photos of Lohan that she suggests Rockstar used as reference points for GTA V. According to the complaint, per The Hollywood Reporter, Rockstar "used a look-a-like model to evoke the persona and image" of Lohan by emulating a 2007 photo of Lohan (above).

Her legal team is also claiming that an image of blond character, which they claim is a reference to Lohan, was used in GTA V marketing material such as t-shirts and coffee mugs, as well as advertisements on billboards, posters, buses, buildings, and websites.

In addition, Lohan argues that GTA V does not represent "transformative" use of her likeness (which is protected free speech under the First Amendment) because Rockstar was interested in "financial gain" above all else.

"The Defendants were in the business of selling games as opposed to artists displaying artwork in galleries for profit where unauthorized images or portraits of individuals were reproduced in limited editions as opposed to the mass production for commercial promotion and financial gain," reads a line from the complaint.

A Take-Two representative declined to comment.

GTA V launched in September 2013, generating over $1 billion in revenue in just 72 hours. The game has since shipped 34 million copies on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 alone. Sales are likely to only increase further, as the game is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in November.

Lohan's lawsuit over GTA V is currently underway alongside former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega's claims that Activision blatantly misused his likeness in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. The issue of transformative use is at the heart of that case as well.
just stop
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby Airwrecka » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:59 am

I do love this game, but I find it much more challenging than most of the other games that I own. They are so stingy with badges, too! It takes me FOREVER to arrive at missions because I always get sidetracked and start randomly beating the crap out of people, and then get chucked into police custody. The police absolutely hate me - they never get off my back. It's not my fault that I'm used to driving on the left, and that I can't be dealing with traffic lights and shit. And like Fizz said, them hookers are just too tempting.

And mess at the LiLo thing. The GTA girl is way hotter. :o
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby Merci » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 am

Airwrecka wrote:I do love this game, but I find it much more challenging than most of the other games that I own. They are so stingy with badges, too! It takes me FOREVER to arrive at missions because I always get sidetracked and start randomly beating the crap out of people, and then get chucked into police custody. The police absolutely hate me - they never get off my back. It's not my fault that I'm used to driving on the left, and that I can't be dealing with traffic lights and shit. And like Fizz said, them hookers are just too tempting.
Lord
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby Airwrecka » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:56 am

Merci wrote:
Airwrecka wrote:I do love this game, but I find it much more challenging than most of the other games that I own. They are so stingy with badges, too! It takes me FOREVER to arrive at missions because I always get sidetracked and start randomly beating the crap out of people, and then get chucked into police custody. The police absolutely hate me - they never get off my back. It's not my fault that I'm used to driving on the left, and that I can't be dealing with traffic lights and shit. And like Fizz said, them hookers are just too tempting.
Lord
Elaborate. :lol:
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby Merci » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:13 am

:lol: the post is GTA in a nutshell
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby Airwrecka » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:26 am

Merci wrote: :lol: the post is GTA in a nutshell
Oh ok, lol. I'm new to all this gaming malarkey. :lol:
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby ANH » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:26 pm

MarcusDGST6811 wrote:
RunDevilRun wrote:
What's the 1st?
Easy... GTA IV! A better city and a better story! I also like the Free-Mode servers more like in GTA 5!
ugh, GTA IV is amazing. Maybe cause it's my city and I totally relate to the map and the people. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think I finished GTA V, btw. :o
b u r n u p II t u r n up II t u r n t up all the way
ANH
Superstar

Postby Merci » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:50 am

I love that they added Backstreet Boys I Want It That Way to the radio playlist :lol:

Loving the new songs addition, specially Feel Good Inc., Drank, Midnighg City, Me & U and Bad Girls!

I miss running over people while listening to Power and Riot Rhythm in Saints Row! :lol:

I think I'm getting the GTA V/Last of Us bundle when I get paid
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby urbanmusik » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:28 pm

yessss get it Merci! the new songs look amazing, can't wait to hear the gorilliaz, cassie, kendrick, pac, m.i.a, m83 etc when I'm cruising round los santos.

I'm not here for amazon not getting my pre-order here yet, smh at prime delivering it at least two years late (I was way too nice in the e-mail I sent them I seriously can't cope Image).
urbanmusik
The College Dropout

Postby Airwrecka » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:34 pm

I love it when they play Gimme More in the strip club. :D
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby ThaInfo1 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:02 am

Airwrecka wrote:I love it when they play Gimme More in the strip club. :D
It's PURRRFFEECCCTTTT!!!!
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby Airwrecka » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 pm

Guys, I have a question. :oops:

You know when you just randomly walk into a shop / garage and hold them at gun point? Is there a way of finding the locations on the map? Cos most shops you can't go into, and I rarely spot the open ones. How do you identify them from the car?
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Return to Internet & Technology