General video games discussion

Postby jpguy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:20 am

Storyteller wrote:What made you go with the xbone instead of a PS4? Just curious!
I think HD BLU RAY was a great factor for me as we're getting HD 4K TV next year at home and also the price was so low back in September. I mean it was one of those "quick purchase" made just because.
::: Shinin', shinin', just like a DIAMOND, blindin' blindin' :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:44 am

Just finished Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition.

Oh my god, such a fun game :cry:.

Ending was a bit mass effect 3 though.
Love, is love, is love. - Kylie M.
SummerPeur
Superstar

Postby ThaInfo1 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:30 pm

TEKKEN 7 FINALLY HAS A RELEASE DATE :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've waited all my days.
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby jpguy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Games I've played recently on XBOX ONE:

- Sniper Elite 3 - Entertaining and nice to spend a weekend 8-) , it has some flaws with graphics and some unrealistic AI scenes but overall an entertaining game! It was worth the 30$ I spent on it I would say. I will wait until reviews are out for Sniper Elite 4 and decide if I'll purchase it cause the gameplay overall looks exactly the same as this one and graphics look the same too

- Resident Evil 6 - Trash, wack, boring and the worst RE game EVER!!! The controls and the entire thing just felt boring and commands were crappy! no wonder it did receive mixed to negative reviews!

- PVZ : Garden Warfare 2 - An OK and entertaining game but the settings and how the missions work and all that it's way too complicated I didn't know how to get past a specific screen, I wish it was a bit more simple. :o

- HALO 5 : Nice game but kinda boring overall, the graphics are amazing though but it just got boring after a while and a couple campaigns here and there. :)

- RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER: My favourite game so far on XBOX ONE! 8-) 8-) Amazing, filled with puzzles, great graphics, amazing gameplay and controls! I really LOVED IT! I am so looking forward to purchase the Season Pass next month!
::: Shinin', shinin', just like a DIAMOND, blindin' blindin' :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby SilentDream » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:21 pm

ThaInfo1 wrote:TEKKEN 7 FINALLY HAS A RELEASE DATE :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've waited all my days.
I'm really looking forward to Tekken 7, but neither Anna nor Julia have been confirmed yet and I need at least one of these two characters in the game. :(
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:15 pm

SilentDream wrote:

I've waited all my days.
I'm really looking forward to Tekken 7, but neither Anna nor Julia have been confirmed yet and I need at least one of these two characters in the game. :(
I wonder is Julia still gonna be her wrestling alter ego she was in TTT2? :lol: I thought that was so random
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby SilentDream » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:31 pm

ThaInfo1 wrote:
SilentDream wrote:

I've waited all my days.
I wonder is Julia still gonna be her wrestling alter ego she was in TTT2? :lol: I thought that was so random
I think that I read somewhere on the internet that the game director said that Jaycee (Julia's alter ego) was only a TTT2 thing. :) The whole Jaycee thing wasn't a bad idea, but I want the real Julia back. :D
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Return to Internet & Technology