Playstation 4 #4ThePlayers

Postby randomness » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:34 pm

This month is like the 90s again with Tekken, Wipeout, Micro Machines and Crash Bandicoot all making a comeback.
Stand wipers unite!
randomness
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:17 am

Tekken is pretty dope so far. I like the rage feature...it's fresh, impactful without being overbearing.

They got rid of some favs (Julia, Anna, Kangaroo, The cute leg fighter :cry: ), but some of the newbies are dope.
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby randomness » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:57 pm

ThaInfo1 wrote:Tekken is pretty dope so far. I like the rage feature...it's fresh, impactful without being overbearing.

They got rid of some favs (Julia, Anna, Kangaroo, The cute leg fighter :cry: ), but some of the newbies are dope.
I think there's a good chance they will bring more old characters back later.
Stand wipers unite!
randomness
Manager

Postby SilentDream » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Tekken 7 is not bad, but I'm disappointed that my two main characters (Anna and Julia) aren't included in the game. :( I still hope that they'll bring them back sometime in the future.
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:49 am

Maybe they'll be DLC or something.

Mmmkay. Now I'm kind a disappointed with the game. For starters, I miss Tekken Force. They could've really did something with that mode on this game. Besides the matches, there isn't much life to this game like the other tekken games in the series.
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby SilentDream » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:32 am

ThaInfo1 wrote:Mmmkay. Now I'm kind a disappointed with the game. For starters, I miss Tekken Force. They could've really did something with that mode on this game. Besides the matches, there isn't much life to this game like the other tekken games in the series.
I also realized that the offline content is really weak. I mean, sure, nowadays the most important thing about games like Tekken is the online mode, but still there should be some things to do for people who don't want to play online all the time. I haven't tried the story mode yet, but the lack of some simple modes such as "Survival", "Time Challenge" or a VS mode against CPUs is weird and there are only five battles in arcade mode, wtf? :lol: That's a bit ridiculous. The customization isn't really anything special either. Not sure what took them so long to create this game tbh.

But maybe the story mode will make up for that, idk yet, I'll check it out later. At least the overall gameplay is nice and the online mode is satisfying as well. I think that the tournament mode is a cool addition to this game.
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:29 pm

^IT doesn't. It just explains the story with cut scenes within the fighting and little things. That's it smh.

Oh yeah, and then some characters have their own story outside of the Mishima tale, but I haven't played those yet.
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby SilentDream » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:53 pm

^ Yeah, the story mode is ridiculous. Not only story-wise (uninteresting story + why did they include Akuma in the story mode? He's just a guest character. But Anna, Kazuya's main assistant, simply vanished and isn't even mentioned once :roll:), but also gameplay-wise (the whole story mode just consists of cutscenes which are sometimes interrupted by fights). Even the scenario campaign in Tekken 6, which was far away from being perfect, was like 10 times better than the awful story mode in Tekken 7.

I can't believe that I spent about 90€ for this game (pre-ordering + season pass). :lol: The only good thing about this game would be the online mode if it wasn't for the connection issues that still exist even after the patch. God, what a joke.
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:50 am

^Yes, I would've taken a rehashed Scenario Campaign that that story mode with the world's most monotoned narrator. :lol:

The only thing that was good was the actual fighting (I actually enjoy their new little super moves and such). But that's it. Even the character customization options are wack. :-?
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby SilentDream » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:57 am

^ We can only hope that the developers will improve this game in the future. They already said that they will provide regular updates and offer DLC to keep this game interesting for a longer time.

I just want Anna and/or Julia in this game, then I'd be far more satisfied with this game than I am now. Oh and the online issues have to be eliminated as well. These are things that are actually manageable to include/improve. Like, we can't expect them to create a whole new story mode, but they can improve and include little things, which would be better than nothing.
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Postby randomness » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Ready for more Uncharted this week.

Stand wipers unite!
randomness
Manager

Postby BlueScorpion » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:46 am

Crash Bandicoot feels so good once again and is experiencing great success 8-)
BlueScorpion
Superstar

Postby SilentDream » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:09 am

randomness wrote:Ready for more Uncharted this week.

I've already finished Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. It's really good. :) Now that Nate's story is concluded, I hope that the Uncharted series might be continued with Chloe as the protagonist. :D
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Postby Biebz » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:10 am

I'm praying that due to the success of the Crash remaster, they'll consider doing the first 3 Spyro games :cry: I love those even more than Crash
my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me
Biebz
Best Damn Member

Postby SilentDream » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:14 am

Biebz wrote:I'm praying that due to the success of the Crash remaster, they'll consider doing the first 3 Spyro games :cry: I love those even more than Crash
Omg I almost forgot about the Spyro games. :o I loved them when I was a child. It would be nice to have them back. :D
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Postby Storyteller » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:01 pm

Biebz wrote:I'm praying that due to the success of the Crash remaster, they'll consider doing the first 3 Spyro games :cry: I love those even more than Crash
Are the crash games that different? I haven't seen anything to do with them yet, I haven't been gaming much lately.
The spyro trilogy is available on the PlayStation store pretty cheap
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby randomness » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Crash Team Racing with online play needs to happen first.
Stand wipers unite!
randomness
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:35 pm

Love the new Uncharted. Same ol goodness.
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Return to Internet & Technology