Playstation 4 #4ThePlayers

Postby Nippian93 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:34 am

Airwrecka wrote:Who's excited for Warch Dogs 2? :D
I am, still waiting for the PC version as I only play games on PC, I liked the first one, definitely too short and a bit too boring, but will definitely be playing the sequel.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Airwrecka » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:17 pm

Nippian93 wrote:
I am, still waiting for the PC version as I only play games on PC, I liked the first one, definitely too short and a bit too boring, but will definitely be playing the sequel.
I played WD1 quite a bit, and enjoyed that it had elements of GTA V in it (possibly my favourite game?). Of course GTA is superior, but I found the hacking twist fun. Unfortunately I encountered a glitch which prevented me from getting the Platinum trophy without replaying everything (which I really don't have the strength for as there was quite a bit of grinding). It's a common glitch that's screwed up lots of player's games; yet despite players continually reporting it, they've never fixed it. The last night time I reported it they tried to fob me off by saying they'd look at it (which they've said for several years...) So I'm really loathed to buy WD2 now. I like the game and the concept, but it really annoys me when developers take their customers for granted. :(

I may buy it second hand when it's cheaper, because I feel it's a matter of principle here. :lol:
❄ The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ❄
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby Nippian93 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:21 pm

ThaInfo1 wrote:
Airwrecka wrote:
Storyteller wrote:Ordered Tomb Raider last night, excited to play it!!!
Took a bit of bullying from me to convince you lol!

You need to sort your YouTube link out, it's a MESS.
I've been thinking about getting this.

Uncharted was too short :cry:

I might get Mafia 3.

Have you played ? I finished like two weeks ago, unfortunately a big disappointment, reviews are right in this case in my opinion, missions are so repeatable, quite reminds me of The Godfather, I mean the two games, not the movie. I thought it may be a good competition for GTA V, but GTA is in another league, and I have always been more of a Mafia fan.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Nippian93 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:22 pm

Airwrecka wrote:
Nippian93 wrote:
I played WD1 quite a bit, and enjoyed that it had elements of GTA V in it (possibly my favourite game?). Of course GTA is superior, but I found the hacking twist fun. :
I love GTA V too, I was very disappointed with IV, but V is really good, missions, characters, graphics, the city. Definitely among my favourite games ever, probably behind Mafia I, Half-Life, S.W.A.T. 3 and Blood I, but the last four are very old and I probably put them higher because they bring great memories, the first Mafia is probably my favourite game ever, I still remember how we played with friends after the school almost every day, same about GTA III, I still have my pursuits with the police recorded on a CD somewhere.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby hellohello » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:24 am

randomness wrote:Hoping to finish Heavy Trainor no body shaming intended and Beyonce: Two Souls before UC4 releases.

Also, PS4 reached 40 million shipped.
Sorry but Trainor and Beyoncé. :lol:

I've only played Uncharted 4 and Metal Gear Solid. Both great games.
Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney
hellohello
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:17 pm

jpguy wrote:the amount of dislikes! :o for CALL OF DUTY (the upcoming game)
I have this on my HDD, rather mediocre, but I may be too harsh as I have never been a fan of futuristic CoD, Modern Warfare Remastered is great, the original one had been my favourite CoD game before the Remastered premiered.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby ThaInfo1 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:26 pm

Nippian93 wrote:Have you played ? I finished like two weeks ago, unfortunately a big disappointment, reviews are right in this case in my opinion, missions are so repeatable, quite reminds me of The Godfather, I mean the two games, not the movie. I thought it may be a good competition for GTA V, but GTA is in another league, and I have always been more of a Mafia fan.
I haven't yet but this is what I've been hearing which has had me hesitant to get it. :cry:
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby ThaInfo1 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:27 pm

Which do y'all think is better, The new Tomb Raider or Uncharted (not judging for the online mode)
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby randomness » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:13 pm

I haven't played the multiplayer yet, but Infinite Warfare's campaign is fantastic. Modern Warfare Remastered provided some nice nostalgia too.

Now I'm finally getting round to starting Tomb Raider.

BTW, the PS4 Pro is a bullshot simulator. Games look so smooth on it.
Stand wipers unite!
randomness
Manager

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:08 pm

ThaInfo1 wrote:
Nippian93 wrote:Have you played ? I finished like two weeks ago, unfortunately a big disappointment, reviews are right in this case in my opinion, missions are so repeatable, quite reminds me of The Godfather, I mean the two games, not the movie. I thought it may be a good competition for GTA V, but GTA is in another league, and I have always been more of a Mafia fan.
I haven't yet but this is what I've been hearing which has had me hesitant to get it. :cry:
I probably wouldn't be complaining now if my expectactions had not been too high, or just the game was not a part of Mafia series, the game is not bad, but I am still comparing every Mafia game to the brilliant first one. I mean, I would definitely play if I have not and had a chance to play.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby Storyteller » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:35 pm

A week til Final Fantasy XV :cry:
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby randomness » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:45 am

New conference next Saturday and I'm hearing some interesting rumours about what could be announced...
Stand wipers unite!
randomness
Manager

Postby Hermes » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:49 pm

OMG, guys. They announced The Last of Us 2, I cannot deal right now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am SO buying the console, ahh hold me. :cry:
Hermes
Manager

Postby Airwrecka » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:27 pm

Ohh really? That's interesting.

The Last Of Us was the game I was so excited to play when I got my PS4, but I just never loved it like I expected I would. I've been meaning to go back to it and give it another try, so maybe that's the push I need...
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby Nippian93 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:15 pm

Anyone playing Watch Dogs II ? I have not bought it yet, as I am broke af.
❤Whitney Houston
Nippian93
Legend

Postby SilentDream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:26 pm

Hermes wrote:OMG, guys. They announced The Last of Us 2, I cannot deal right now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am SO buying the console, ahh hold me. :cry:
Great news. :D I really liked the first game of this series. Hopefully the second one will be as good as the first one (or even better than the first one).
The Fourth Wall
#T4W
SilentDream
Manager

Postby randomness » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:22 pm

They should've called it 2 Last 2 Us: Even Less Of Us

I'm looking forward to the Uncharted expansion. Chloe and Nadine should be an interesting dynamic. And I'm so happy that Wipeout is coming back.

Crash Bandicoot looks hype:

Stand wipers unite!
randomness
Manager

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:41 pm

^ Nice! BUT I don't think they need to be remastered, they are just fine as they are.
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby ThaInfo1 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:16 pm

The new uncharted spin off made me wet.
SEE.sza.RUN
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby randomness » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:52 pm

The Last Guardian is amazing. It can test your patience at times, but it is well worth playing.

I also highly recommend downloading the free Gravity Rush 2 and Nier: Automata playable demos.
Stand wipers unite!
randomness
Manager

Postby randomness » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:42 pm

Just finished Horizon Slayro Dawn. Amazing game.
Stand wipers unite!
randomness
Manager

Postby Jonathan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:28 am

I plan to buy a PS4.

Best online RPG games?
Jonathan
Superstar

Postby Airwrecka » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Airwrecka wrote:Ohh really? That's interesting.

The Last Of Us was the game I was so excited to play when I got my PS4, but I just never loved it like I expected I would. I've been meaning to go back to it and give it another try, so maybe that's the push I need...
I should probably return to say I did actually go back to it and freakin' loved it! Still got lots of trophies to get, but I'll definitely be picking up the sequel.
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Postby randomness » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Jonathan wrote:I plan to buy a PS4.

Best online RPG games?
I hear Final Fantasy XIV is pretty good.

Airwrecka wrote:

I should probably return to say I did actually go back to it and freakin' loved it! Still got lots of trophies to get, but I'll definitely be picking up the sequel.
Heh, what changed your mind?
Stand wipers unite!
randomness
Manager

Postby Airwrecka » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:52 pm

randomness wrote:
Airwrecka wrote:

Heh, what changed your mind?
I think sometimes it's just about being in the right mood. On my first playthrough I was in a darker place in my life, so I think the tense vibe of the game just exacerbated my anxiety and persistent unsettled feeling.

On the second visit, I learnt to enjoy the power that the game had to make me feel so many strong emotions. I don't think I have any other game that genuinely transports me into a world like TLOU. I was genuinely feeling scared, happy, restless etc because I felt like I was actually there experiencing it all. There's moments in the game that frightened the life out of me (in a good way). :lol:

I think as well, when a game gets hyped up so much, you start to project expectations onto it. As a huge fan of reading dystopian fiction, I think I had preconceived ideas of what to expect from this game. Purchasing this as my first game for the PS4 heaped a ton of expectation on this game, which sets it up for disappointment. Perhaps on my return, I just took it at face value?
Airwrecka
Ace Reject

Return to Internet & Technology