Final Fantasy XV

Postby Merci » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Previously known as Final Fantasy Vesus XIII (stupid title) was first announced on 2006, fans already gave up on this, but yesterday Square Enix confirmed that it's indeed getting a release, on ps4

trailer

for some reason I've never been excited for this game, I just didn't see what all the fuss was about.. or maybe because on every freaking FF related video or square enix video on youtube you'd see someone moaning about this..

BUT the new trailer has left me speechless!
I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby TiagoRodrigues » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Can't wait for this one! :D
"Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"
TiagoRodrigues
Legend

Postby aaliyahman » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Looks immense!!!!!
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby CrazyCrazy » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm losing track of Final Fantasy these days, I still haven't played 13 or 14 yet!! I need to upgrade myself and pronto!!! :lol:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Merci » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:55 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:I'm losing track of Final Fantasy these days, I still haven't played 13 or 14 yet!! I need to upgrade myself and pronto!!! :lol:
14 is like 11, an online game (MMORPG)

actually an improved version of 14 is getting a re-release next august for the ps3 and the PC, it looks AMAZING! *opens-a-thread*
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby Storyteller » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 pm

I can't wait for this,
OMG SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby Merci » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Battle Gameplay :o

looks "epic"
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby CrazyCrazy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Great graphics, although the battles remind me of Kingdom Hearts style... :-?
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby RunDevilRun » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:58 am

FF XV looks like an unstoppable action game. It's very impressive! I'm looking forward to see how the battle system really is in a real gameplay. I played all Kingdom Hearts games, Square-Enix has never managed to implement such smooth and accurate controls.
to the infinity and Beyoncé.
RunDevilRun
Manager

Postby Merci » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:06 am

I'm obsessed with the videos we got, I watch them ever few days, I need this game :oops: :cry: it better gets released next year
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby aaliyahman » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Merci wrote:I'm obsessed with the videos we got, I watch them ever few days, I need this game :oops: :cry: it better gets released next year
I cannot wait!
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby Merci » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:10 pm

a song from the soundtrack

Omnis Lacrima by Yoko Shimomura

If you’ve ever played any Japanese video games, chances are you’ve heard some of the music by famed composer Yoko Shimomura. Square Enix will be releasing a new album featuring a mix of Shimomura’s works, according to a Famitsu report, and this will also include a track from the upcoming Final Fantasy XV.

The album titled memòria: The Very Best of Yoko Shimomura will be centered around her works during the earlier days of Sqaure, with newly rearranged nostalgic tracks from games such as Super Mario RPG, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Mana, and more.

In addition to the 12 tracks from past games, there will be four bonus tracks, including one from Final Fantasy XV with the title of “OMNIS LACRIMA”.
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby Merci » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:21 pm

my biggest wish for this game is that they go back to the traditional leveling up! but knowing Square Enix they won't

Lightning Returns, you don't even get XP points from battles, you level up from completing quest :-?
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby Storyteller » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Merci wrote:my biggest wish for this game is that they go back to the traditional leveling up! but knowing Square Enix they won't

Lightning Returns, you don't even get XP points from battles, you level up from completing quest :-?
Yeah and a similar battle system to FFVII - FFX
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby aaliyahman » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Merci wrote:my biggest wish for this game is that they go back to the traditional leveling up! but knowing Square Enix they won't

I did like that though. It would be great if you could do a mixture of both because come on, how many times has an annoying random character gave you a mission and you only get a couple hundred gil from it!
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby Plym » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:07 pm

aaliyahman aint about that gil life! :lol:
Plym
Take Care

Postby Affillate » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Bring back FF12's battle system as well. Wasn't the biggest fan of only controlling one character and paradigm shift in FF13, felt way too restrictive, and it was also annoying when the other two characters could get knocked out, but if the main character went first, instant game over.
Affillate
Manager

Postby Merci » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Affillate wrote: it was also annoying when the other two characters could get knocked out, but if the main character went first, instant game over.
so annoying, glad they fixed on 13-2, but I personally love the 13 battle system

from the trailers we saw 15's battle system is similar to Kingdom Hearts', you choose your actions from a menu, but you don't wait for a turn/a meter to be filled, also you only control 1 character, but you can switch between characters in battle
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby Storyteller » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:06 pm

Merci wrote:
Affillate wrote: it was also annoying when the other two characters could get knocked out, but if the main character went first, instant game over.
so annoying, glad they fixed on 13-2, but I personally love the 13 battle system

from the trailers we saw 15's battle system is similar to Kingdom Hearts', you choose your actions from a menu, but you don't wait for a turn/a meter to be filled, also you only control 1 character, but you can switch between characters in battle
I love the Kingdom Hearts system but I dunno if it'll work for Final Fantasy, only controlling one character would be annoying.
I liked FFXII & FFXIII battle systems at the time but I hate both now tbh, if I had to choose on though it'd be FFXII. I'd just prefer the FFX battle system with traditional levelling up and maybe something like FFIX's way of learning abilities.
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby Merci » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:01 pm

FINAL FANTASY XV 'EPISODE DUSCAE' DEMO INCLUDED WHEN TYPE-0 RELEASES IN 2015

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on March 17, 2015 in North America, March 19 in Japan, and March 20 in Europe, according to a pulled Game Informer report.

A voucher code for Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae -- a playable demo of FFXV -- will be included in each copy of Type-0. According to the report, Episode Duscae will allow players to "see some of the opening scenes in action," although "some elements of the progression will be altered in order to make it more suitable for a demo experience."
finally we'll touch XV
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby Storyteller » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:02 pm

Merci wrote:
FINAL FANTASY XV 'EPISODE DUSCAE' DEMO INCLUDED WHEN TYPE-0 RELEASES IN 2015

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on March 17, 2015 in North America, March 19 in Japan, and March 20 in Europe, according to a pulled Game Informer report.

A voucher code for Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae -- a playable demo of FFXV -- will be included in each copy of Type-0. According to the report, Episode Duscae will allow players to "see some of the opening scenes in action," although "some elements of the progression will be altered in order to make it more suitable for a demo experience."
finally we'll touch XV
:cry: :cry:
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby Merci » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:51 am

new trailer!!!

was not.ready! :cry: my sides are sore
Merci
Boss Matsumoto

Postby Storyteller » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:10 am

OMG :cry: :cry:
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Postby CrazyCrazy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Wow looks very very cool! :o :D
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Storyteller » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:04 pm

This looks f’ing amazing :cry: :cry: :cry: It should be the best FF game in ages considering they’ve been working on it for at least 8 years :o
Storyteller
Cowboy Casanova

Return to Internet & Technology