Akini's Top 50 TV Characters [#1 Revealed!]

Moderators: JSparksFan, tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Who is my favourite TV character of all-time?

Bree Van de Kamp, the Head Housewife
62%
Brian Kinney, the Gay Superman
15%
Olivia Pope, the Lead Gladiator
15%
Santana Lopez, the Queen of Lima Heights Adjacent
8%
Sheldon Cooper, the Narcissistic Nerd
No votes

Total votes : 13

Postby JSparksFan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:26 pm

It's been a whole week since I wrapped up my last countdown - my year-end artists of 2013 - so naturally I felt the urge to dive into yet another one. I've actually been working on this list since shortly before Christmas so now that I've done making my last-minute adjustments, I'm ecstatic to share my fifty favourite TV characters of all-time with you.

It should come as a surprise to no one who my five contenders for the crown are, but who will be king/queen? Place your best bet in the poll provided and stay tuned for fifty of the most dynamic fictional people to have ever graced the small screen.

Last edited by JSparksFan on Tue May 06, 2014 9:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Aretha Franklin was an angel. Her voice helped lift our spirits and at times gave us the soundtrack to cope with our pain.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby toni_pest » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:04 pm

None, I hope :lol:

Bree was okay, though a bit boring at times.
Sheldon ugh
the rest I don't know.

Gonna follow this anyway
:)
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby Haribo » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:18 am

Damn! This is beyond unexpected!

Bree Van de Kamp: Flawless.

Second picture: his character from Desperate Housewives or Queer as Folk? :lol: You for sure mean the second one. From what I remember, he was good on it.

Third picture: Who's that?

Santana Lopez: The real bitch of Glee. Kitty can try as hard as she wants to, but she'll never be Santana.

Fitfh picture: I don't know who's he, but I definitely saw him somewhere before.
Haribo
Legend

Postby Benny » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:13 am

Great idea, I will definitely follow this. :D

Bree for the win!
Benny
Legend

Postby Spartan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Oh my heavenly days.
Queer folk.
Oh so scandalous.
Wanky
Bazinga!
Spartan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Thanks for the interest, guys! :D

toni_pest wrote:None, I hope :lol:

Bree was okay, though a bit boring at times.
Sheldon ugh
the rest I don't know.

Gonna follow this anyway
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even at her worst, Bree was never boring. I know you're not a fan of Sheldon, or anyone from The Big Bang Theory for that matter, but hopefully there will be a few folks here to your liking. I will say that my own list surprised me so hopefully it'll surprise you too, in a good way.

Haribo wrote:Damn! This is beyond unexpected!

Bree Van de Kamp: Flawless.

Second picture: his character from Desperate Housewives or Queer as Folk? :lol: You for sure mean the second one. From what I remember, he was good on it.

Third picture: Who's that?

Santana Lopez: The real bitch of Glee. Kitty can try as hard as she wants to, but she'll never be Santana.

Fitfh picture: I don't know who's he, but I definitely saw him somewhere before.
Well, I hope it's at least a pleasant surprise. :wink:

Oh, but, of course! His character on DH was cute, but forgettable.

Picture #3 is the great, scandalous Olivia Pope and picture #5 is the polarizing Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory.

Oh yes, Haribo, preach! I do love Kitty, though, but she's not on Santana's level. Santana's Glee's original HBIC.

Benny wrote:Great idea, I will definitely follow this. :D

Bree for the win!
Thanks! Hope you enjoy the ride. :D

Spartan wrote:Oh my heavenly days.
Queer folk.
Oh so scandalous.
Wanky
Bazinga!
8-)

Bazinga >>>
Aretha Franklin was an angel. Her voice helped lift our spirits and at times gave us the soundtrack to cope with our pain.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:11 am

Just before I begin, let me use this opportunity to include a SPOILER ALERT. In my write-ups, I may include some information that may ruin the mystery, or at least spoil some major surprises, for certain shows so read at your own discretion.

Also, I used five criteria to rank the fifty folks on this list, namely: (1) personal impact - essentially how much I love, and can relate to, the character, (2) growth and development - how much the character has grown from the pilot episode to the end of the show/the point at which the show's currently at, (3) LOL factor - the degree to which I find the character to be amusing; wittiness gained major points here over the simple, ridiculous sort of antics most TV characters are known for, (4) cleverness/intelligence - self-explanatory really, and (5) genuine goodness - the degree to which I think the characters were true heroes, selfless, humanitarians, etc.

So, let's kick this off with our first five! 8-)

50. Ryan Howard

The first of two characters from The Office (US), I immediately took notice of Ryan because of his dashing good looks. On top of that, he was pretty hilarious too, especially with some of those bewildered faces he'd give the camera, which would just crack me up. His character, however, didn't really develop much after the first two seasons and it seemed that the writers were conflicted as to which direction to steer Ryan, so even though I continued to like him throughout the series' run, he never quite returned to his season one/two peak.
Ryan, the Temp (a compilation of his best moments)
Ryan, the Receptionist
Ryan's Ready-Made List of Excuses
Ryan on Valentine's Day

Code: Select all
Personal Impact: 8/10
Growth and Development: 6/10
LOL Factor: 8/10
Cleverness/Intelligence: 8/10
Genuine Goodness: 5/10

Overall Rating: 35/50

49. Huck

The first of six gladiator entries is Huck. Of the entire group, Huck is by far the most mysterious. In fact, it wasn't until one of the final episodes of season two that viewers were provided with some insight into the former agent/assassin's background. His story is a tragic one and he's quite the broken character and after seeing that "752" scene, you start to gain a sense of admiration and respect that he's managed to keep it together after enduring so much. I will say that there's still a lot of intrigue surrounding his character and there are a few scenes, particularly when he's torturing someone to get information out of them, that make me squirm and turn away from the television, but Guillermo Díaz (who also played the bodyguard in Britney's "I Wanna Go" video) is absolutely brilliant in this role. If "weird is good", then Huck's probably the greatest ever.
Olivia Tells Huck That She Was "All Alone Before She Met Him"
Hucks Tells Quinn to "Stop Asking Questions"
The Significance of "752" to Huck

Personal Impact: 7/10
Growth and Development: 4/10
LOL Factor: 6/10
Cleverness/Intelligence: 10/10
Genuine Goodness: 8/10

48. Jack McFarland

The first of four characters from Will & Grace is probably the most stereotypical gay man to ever grace a show on a big network. Jack was just someone you couldn't help but love. He was campier than that scene from Brokeback Mountain, but there was a sort of unapologetic confidence that he exuded that I'm sure helped a lot of LGBT youth still in the closet (and, if not, it at least helped me). He was also extremely hilarious, which made up for his many phases and his whole character of fickleness. I loved him best when he would refer to popular gay icons and dance to pop songs, such as his Cher obsession and those times he danced to "Oops!..I Did It Again" and "Dirrty".
Jack McFarland's Best Moments (a compilation video of his best moments)
Will Meets Jack
The Gay Spelling Bee
Will & Jack Get "Dirrty"

LOL Factor: 10/10
Cleverness/Intelligence: 5/10
Genuine Goodness: 6/10

47. Danny Mahealani

As a gay man myself, I appreciate it when shows include gay characters, but what makes Danny so special is that his homosexuality was never a central point of discussion on the show. He was never closeted, there was no dramatic coming out; he was just gay and that was okay and accepted by everyone. As a character, Danny's been kept out of the whole werewolf loop, but he's extremely intelligent and is a genuinely good guy. Interesting fact: the guy who plays his love interest, Ethan, was one of Lynette's twin sons on Desperate Housewives. Danny is the first of five Teen Wolf characters to fall.
Danny's Season 1 Moments (see 7:14-9:07 for my favourite S1 Danny moment)
Stiles & Danny Scene
Danny & Ethan Scene
Danny & Ethan Make Out (probably NSFW)

LOL Factor: 6/10
Genuine Goodness: 8/10

Overall Rating: 36/50

46. Jackson Whittemore

At one point Jackson was the hottest hunk on Teen Wolf and that was pretty much the basis of my attraction to him. I loved his cockiness, and, even though he was pretty much the protagonist's nemesis for most of his time on the show, I still rooted for him sometimes, which is rare (rare that I don't completely back the hero of the show). Colton Hayes has left the show to star in Arrow, cutting the Jackson storyline after a particularly juicy season two where it was uncovered that Jackson was the kanima. Jackson is the second of five Teen Wolf characters to fall.
The Best of Jackson Whittemore (compilation video)
Jackson Tempts Scott About Allison
Jackson Swallows...a Snake (skip to :45, the homo-eroticism is real)
Lydia Tells Jackson, "I Still Love You" (the LQ struggle is real here)

Personal Impact: 9/10
Growth and Development: 5/10

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:44 am

OMG never watched The Office (US) but that "receptionist" link was hilarious! Poor guy! :lol: :lol:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby toni_pest » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:52 am

Loved Ryan in the first 2 seasons of The Office, but stopped watching afterwards. Should (re)wacth the whole thing.
jack is, next to Karen, a highlight on the show, the other 2 are boring. I hope none of the 2 is above Jack, and trhe rest are Karen's maid andher fat husband or something

Don't know the other 3
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby Benny » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Jack was really hilarious in "Will & Grace", the best character next to Karen.
I only know Colton Hayes from "Arrow", to be honest he's pretty bland in that one.
Benny
Legend

Postby Spartan » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:07 pm

Never really seen any of these shows - except Will & Grace, which is just hilariously unfunny.
I watched the US Office clips you linkes and it seems quite funny.
I'm not gonna watch any Scandal clips though as that's a show that I will potentially watch, so I don't want to spoil it for myself.
Colton Haynes is my BFF though, he so dorkily adorable. Love his character in Arrow too.

When I finish my song countdown by 2020 at the latest, I am so copying this. :lol:
Spartan
Legend

Postby Era » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:44 pm

Scandal & BBT characters ftw :D :D

I expect to see at least 1 modern family character *cough* Gloria/Claire/Cam or Mitchell *cough* though 8-)
I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you.
Era
Legend

Postby stevyy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:11 am

i looove "Huck".. Guillermo plays a slightly better role in Scandal than in Weeds.. Although, him in Weeds is mighty fine as well.

I always found Jack so annoying on W&G.. but one of the final scenes of the series, like when him and Karen sing Unforgettable.. oh my, wonderful.
stevyy
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:42 am

Thanks for the comments, guys! :D

I may have to do something about this countdown because updating is far too time-consuming. Plus, YouTube doesn't have all of my fave clips. :(

CrazyCrazy wrote:OMG never watched The Office (US) but that "receptionist" link was hilarious! Poor guy! :lol: :lol:
Glad you liked that scene. :lol:

toni_pest wrote:Loved Ryan in the first 2 seasons of The Office, but stopped watching afterwards. Should (re)wacth the whole thing.
jack is, next to Karen, a highlight on the show, the other 2 are boring. I hope none of the 2 is above Jack, and trhe rest are Karen's maid andher fat husband or something

Don't know the other 3
Good to see you revisiting The Office. I think it's slightly overrated, but there's no denying that it has moments of pure comedic gold. :lol:

The other two are most definitely higher up. Hell, the show is called Will & Grace, Toni! :lol: I do agree that Jack and Karen make the more hilarious duo, but Jack is too fickle a character for me to rank above Grace even if I love him to bits.

Benny wrote:Jack was really hilarious in "Will & Grace", the best character next to Karen.
I only know Colton Hayes from "Arrow", to be honest he's pretty bland in that one.
I can almost guarantee that he's better in Teen Wolf (even without having seen Arrow). 8-)

Spartan wrote:Never really seen any of these shows - except Will & Grace, which is just hilariously unfunny.
I watched the US Office clips you linkes and it seems quite funny.
I'm not gonna watch any Scandal clips though as that's a show that I will potentially watch, so I don't want to spoil it for myself.
Colton Haynes is my BFF though, he so dorkily adorable. Love his character in Arrow too.

When I finish my song countdown by 2020 at the latest, I am so copying this. :lol:
Hey! :lol: I wasn't expecting "unfunny" after "hilariously". :lol:

Aw, glad you liked The Office US clips. My favourite character from that show will drop in this next set so prepare yourself for some more hilariously funny clips.

OMG, yes, Pete! Step into the SCANDALOUS side! :cry: I'm sure you'll love it when you start watching it. It'll replace Smallville as your #1 by season two and by the end of season three, I'll have a Scandal dissertation, courtesy of Pete, to look forward to. 8-)

Colton used to be my hunkiest hunk from Teen Wolf, but then a certain character went through that heavenly puberty stage and snatched his wig, roots and all.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Glad I have your TV list to look forward to. Maybe you'll get it out before Jordin releases LP #3. :o

Era wrote:Scandal & BBT characters ftw :D :D

I expect to see at least 1 modern family character *cough* Gloria/Claire/Cam or Mitchell *cough* though 8-)
Oh, there will be multiple Modern Family entries here. :wink:

stevyy wrote:i looove "Huck".. Guillermo plays a slightly better role in Scandal than in Weeds.. Although, him in Weeds is mighty fine as well.

I always found Jack so annoying on W&G.. but one of the final scenes of the series, like when him and Karen sing Unforgettable.. oh my, wonderful.
Jack was a bit too much sometimes, but it's almost impossible not to love him despite of it.
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:28 am

45. Dwight Schrute

Honestly, when I first started watching The Office, Dwight was the most annoying human-being in my eyes. His constant need to suck up to Michael - the boss - and his stickler-for-the-rules philosophy coupled with his ridiculous, juvenile actions infuriated me to the point where he was undoubtedly my least favourite character. Eventually, I grew to appreciate his antics and, quite honestly, the show would be a bore without him. Many argue that Michael was the glue that held the show together, but I think Dwight was and he was the mastermind behind the greatest Office scene. That's gotta count for something, right? Dwight is the second and final Office entry.
Fire Drill (The greatest scene from The Office)
Dwight Proposes to Angela
Dwight Schrute's Funniest Moments (compilation video)
Dwight Schrute's Best Moments (compilation video)

LOL Factor: 9/10
Cleverness/Intelligence: 9/10
Genuine Goodness: 5/10

44. Grace Adler

Of the four main Will & Grace actors, it's safe to say that Grace is the least liked. Though she has her moments of hilarity, she can't really compete with Jack and Karen in the humour department. I did love her eccentricities though, and the writers definitely milked her Jewish background for all its comedic value. Most of the time Grace is really likeable and her banter with Will is usually funny. Oh, and for all those who dislike Grace, what would the show be without Grace being available for Karen to attack on every possible front? Grace is the second of four Will & Grace entries.
Grace Argues With Will's Boyfriend
Grace Singing "Hey Ya"
Grace Is Going to Kick Karen's Backside
Karen and Jack Thinking Grace Is Crazy
Grace and Chinese Food

Growth and Development: 7/10
Cleverness/Intelligence: 7/10
Genuine Goodness: 7/10

43. Prue Halliwell

Before her untimely demise, Prue was the Head Witch of the Charmed clan. I was drawn to her because she had my favourite power - telekinesis - and in later seasons she developed the astral projection ability, which further extended the power gap between her and her sisters. Had she stuck around, I might not have liked her too much because she does have a bit of an icy personality sometimes, which most likely would not have boded well over eight seasons. Plus, her death made way for Paige to come into the picture, which was definitely a good thing. Prue is the first of three Charmed Ones.
Prue's Best Moments (compilation video)
The Three Shades of Prue

Personal Impact: 10/10
LOL Factor: 5/10

Overall Rating: 37/50

42. Lydia Martin

Let me start out by saying that Lydia Martin was, far and away, the greatest Teen Wolf character in season one. A great thing about Teen Wolf is that it completely extinguishes status quos. Lydia was the most intelligent student in high school as well as the most popular girl. Fashion conscious, a killer socialite, and witty, Lydia wowed me for an entire season before the writers decided to make her character a banshee, which was when her only contribution to the show became her annoying supernatural shrieks. She's definitely regressed, but I hope she returns to form in season four. Lydia is the third of five Teen Wolf characters.
Lydia Martin's Best Moments (compilation video)
Meet Lydia
Lydia Martin: Season 1

Personal Impact: 9/10

Overall Rating: 38/50

41. Scott McCall

Scott's story is pretty much the polar opposite of Lydia's. I thought he was the most pathetic hero of any show ever. He seemed so clueless, so much so that I couldn't even look past how daft he was and appreciate his attractiveness. The writers did an exquisite job with his character, though. More than anyone else, he's experienced tremendous growth. He's become more confident, more powerful, more comfortable in his werewolf skin, or fur rather, and...well, way hotter too. In fact, he's become my favourite of the Teen Wolf hotties - and goodness gracious, there's so many of them - as proven by some of my more perverse choices of the videos below. The fourth of five Teen Wolf entries, Scott has the purest heart of anyone else on the show. He always aims to do the greatest good for the greatest number of people and will always turn to murder as an absolute last resort.
Scott's First Lacrosse Practice
"Clear Your Head and Think About Me...Naked"
Lydia Kisses Scott
Scott + Allison + Trapped in Closet = Boner Alert?
Scott and Isaac Rage Scene
Stiles and Scott Emotional Moment

Growth and Development: 10/10
LOL Factor: 5/10
Cleverness/Intelligence: 6/10
Genuine Goodness: 10/10

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Haribo » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:30 pm

Prue. :cry: God knows how much I love her. Shannen is such an amazing actress. Argh, I don't know what to say about her, seriously. I will always love her!
Haribo
Legend

Postby Spartan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:32 pm

I know none of these people! Aside from Grace (but that's only because she's the titular character). :oops:
Spartan
Legend

Postby toni_pest » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:02 am

Dwight, as annoying as he is, definitely is the essential part of the show, the episodes revolving around him end up being the best.

Grace had her moments, but I'm not a fan.
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby Michiel » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:08 am

I thought the consensus was that 'Will' was the one that nobody liked? I Loved/love Grace she's amazing!
"Common sense is a chaotic aggregate of disparate conceptions, and one can find there anything that one like."
Last.FM
Instagram
Michiel
Legend

Postby toni_pest » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:17 am

MichielMC wrote:I thought the consensus was that 'Will' was the one that nobody liked?
Yeah I think so too, hes definitely the least interesting one
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby JSparksFan » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Thank you for the comments, everyone! :D

Haribo wrote:Prue. :cry: God knows how much I love her. Shannen is such an amazing actress. Argh, I don't know what to say about her, seriously. I will always love her!
I'll never forget the rumours of a ninth season where Prue was supposed to return to reunite with the Halliwell sisters. That would have been epic. :( I still sometimes dream that maybe sometime in the near future there'll be a Charmed movie and the four sisters will be together for the first time.

Spartan wrote:I know none of these people! Aside from Grace (but that's only because she's the titular character). :oops:
You should be familiar with at least one character in the next set. :wink:

toni_pest wrote:Dwight, as annoying as he is, definitely is the essential part of the show, the episodes revolving around him end up being the best.

Grace had her moments, but I'm not a fan.
Yeah, Grace definitely had some moments, though I suppose it's fair to say that her character was never as funny as Jack or Karen.

toni_pest wrote:
MichielMC wrote:I thought the consensus was that 'Will' was the one that nobody liked?
Yeah I think so too, hes definitely the least interesting one
Oh, I always felt like Grace was the least liked of the four. Anyway, it's convenient that you guys think that Will's the least interesting. :wink:
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:50 pm

40. Brian Griffin

The first of two Family Guy entries, Brian is one of the three sensible characters on the show, along with Stewie and Lois. I think it was a brilliant idea from Seth McFarlane to turn man's best friend, who is usually depicted to be this dim-witted, frisbee-catching creature, into an intellectual, cultured, human-like dog. Brian's not only very smart, he's also very funny too, though I have to admit that most of his comedic value is attributed to his hilarious responses to Stewie's antics. In fact, most of my favourite scenes of Brian's are when he's paired up with Stewie.
Stewie & Brian: "Over"
Out With Desiree
Brian's Ex
Brian's Son

39. Will Truman

Of the four main characters, Will's definitely the one that is most like myself so I suppose that fuels most of my love for him. He's really intelligent, but also very funny too. I think his and Grace's friendship is perhaps the strongest bond on the show and I love scenes which depict just how strong their friendship is. They finish each other's sentences, immediately know when the other is lying, rate each other's love interests to know if they're suitable, and occasionally critique each other's fashion faux pas moments. Will is the third of four entries from Will & Grace.
"A Gay"
Out & About (feat. great moments from the other three as well)
Pop Goes The Culture (feat. great moments from the other three as well)
"My Work Here Is Done" (moreso a great moment from Jack than Will)
Karen's Exam (Will shines here too)

Overall Rating: 39/50

38. Kieren Walker

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with the three-part BBC supernatural series In The Flesh, but Kieren Walker was the protagonist of that trilogy set of episodes and oh my, was he a brilliant character. There's really no humour in this series; it's powerful, but almost overwhelmingly depressing and the emotional gut-punch that is the third episode definitely turns on the sprinklers. I shan't even get into the details, but know that the episodes, linked below, are definitely worth a watch. Just ensure to have a few napkins at your hand-reach. Kieren is the first and final entry from In The Flesh, due back this year.
In The Flesh Episode 1
In The Flesh Episode 2
In The Flesh Episode 3

Personal Impact: 10/10
Growth and Development: 8/10
LOL Factor: 3/10
Genuine Goodness: 10/10

37. Cyrus Beene

A self-proclaimed political monster and one of Olivia Pope's mentors, the second of six Scandal entries is White House Chief of Staff Cyrus Beene. Fiercely intelligent, Cyrus is also ruthless and seemingly has no boundaries, no limits at all, when it comes to keeping his boss in power and has resorted to killing in the past, covering it up, and even setting up his beloved husband as a cheap whore to gain leverage on the vice president, which completely backfired. Although he's lamented before that he was made to be President of the United States - not White House Chief of Staff - and the fact that he was gay was the only obstacle preventing him from running for presidency, I'm sure few gladiators would disagree that as brilliant as he is, Cyrus is far too reckless to be a good president.
Cyrus's Epic Dialogue with Fitz
Cyrus's Epic Dialogue with Mellie
Cyrus Goes in on James
Cyrus in an Ambulance
Cyrus to Olivia: "Life is not a Romance Novel"

36. Cameron Tucker

The first of three Modern Family characters, I love how Cameron both embraces, and defies, gay stereotypes. Though he might exhibit some feminine behaviour that may be considered stereotypical for a gay man, he is also extremely passionate about football and was a star player on his high school team. It really annoys me when people feel like gay men have to ascribe to a particular set of traits that heterosexuals have defined us by and it's refreshing to see a character like Cam who is just himself and whether that involves him exhibiting "masculine" or interests or "feminine" interests, it doesn't matter because he's just being himself. Cam is also extremely hilarious, has so much energy, and I love some of his over-the-top moments.
Cameron's Best Moments (compilation video)
Mother's Day (:43 onwards)
Cam and Mitchell Meet the Lesbian Couple
Cam and Mitchell Lock Lily in the Car

Cleverness/Intelligence: 7/10
Genuine Goodness: 9/10

JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Haribo » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:53 pm

I've been waiting for something for years! My relationship with Charmed is undying.

I have no clue who those people are!
Haribo
Legend

Postby Era » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Gooooo Cam !!!! Woohoo 8-) 8-)

I absolutely LOVE him :D Such a diva 8-)

I like Brian and Cyrus too
I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you.
Era
Legend

Postby Spartan » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:31 pm

I get what you mean but I'm not quite sure "sensible" is the word I'd describe Stewie as being. But perhaps more sensible than the other family members, except poor Meg.

Brian's amazing though, his relationship with Stewie is one of the best things about the show.
Spartan
Legend

Return to Personal Charts