Mainshow's Weekly Top20 - 2015 WK 31

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby Mainshow » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Thanks for clicking on this thread and welcome back to Mainshow's Weekly Top 20!

I introduced my "Weekly Top20/50/40" in mid-July 2012 but after a year and a half I had to present a reduced Top5 of my chart due to much work and stuff goin' on in my life. So after a short break I was trying to introduce a new format called "Mainy's New Thingy" but after a short while I had to stop it again. However, I missed this subforum so much and especially, after you guys voted me into the Top10 of 2014's UKmix Personal Chart Of The Year, I realized that you still consider me to be a part of your great chart expierence and I missed to visit your chart as well and hopefully, I will be able to keep track on my own chart... I mean, third time's a charm, right?

The chart is very similar to my first chart (40 points for my #1, 39 pts. for my #2 and so on - however, there's a cut now because I have reduced my chart to a Top20 this time: positions #11-20 receive points from 10 to 1) ,so that songs have the opportunity to receive certifications:

Certifications:
PLATINUM 500 points
GOLD 250 points

Comments and suggestions for improvements are appreciated! ;)

This time only the number of weeks will be counted so that there's a ranking of my favourite artists which spent the most weeks on #1s.
Ranking will be available soon
Last edited by Mainshow on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:11 am, edited 12 times in total.
#TeamTargaryen
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 12610
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Number-Ones (part 1)

1999
01.01.99 "Viva Forever" by Spice Girls (1 wk)
08.01.99 "Tell Me What You Like" by Jessica Folker (1 wk)
15.01.99 "The Power Of Goodbye" by Madonna (3 wks)
05.02.99 "Frozen" by Madonna (2 wks)
19.02.99 "How Will I Know (Who You Are?)" by Jessica Folker (1 wk)
26.02.99 "Strong Enough" by Cher (1 wk)
05.03.99 "Big Big World" bye Emilia (1 wk)
12.03.99 "…Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears (9 wks)
14.05.99 "Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom!! " by Vengaboys (2 wks)
28.05.99 "No Scrubs" by TLC (1 wk)
04.06.99 "I Want It That Way" by Backstreet Boys (2 wks)
18.06.99 "Sometimes" by Britney Spears (4 wks)
16.07.99 "Livin’ La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin (3 wks)
06.08.99 "Simarik" by Tarkan (1 wk)
13.08.99 "If I Had Your Love" by Jennifer Lopez (1 wk)
20.08.99 "Unprettty" by TLC (1 wk)
27.08.99 "Bills, Bills, Bills" by Destiny’s Child (1 wk)
03.09.99 "Blue (Da Ba Dee) " by Eiffel 65 (2 wks)
17.09.99 "If Ya Gettin’ Down" by Five (1 wk)
24.09.99 "Genie In A Bottle" by Christina Aguilera (1 wk)
01.10.99 "(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix) " by Britney Spears (5 wks)
05.11.99 "Larger Than Life" by Backstreet Boys (1 wk)
12.11.99 "Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad? " by Moby (1 wk)
19.11.99 "The Bad Touch" by Bloodhound Gang (1 wk)
26.11.99 "My Love IS Your Love" by Whitney Houston (2 wks)
10.12.99 "I Learned From The Best" by Whitney Houston (1 wk)
17.12.99 "Bailamos" by Enrique Iglesias (2 wks)
31.12.99 "Born To Make You Happy" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
2000
07.01.00 "Born To Make You Happy" by Britney Spears (4 wks)
04.02.00 "Rhythm Devine" by Enrique Iglesias (1 wk)
11.02.00 "Sex Bomb" by Tom Jones & Mousee T (1 wk)
18.02.00 "Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely" by Backstreet Boys (2 wks)
03.03.00 "Shalala Lala" by Vengaboys (1 wk)
10.03.00 "Bye Bye Bye" by *Nsync (2 wks)
24.03.00 "Don’t Wanna Let You Go" by Five (1 wk)
31.03.00 "Candy" by Mandy Moore (1 wk)
07.04.00 "Private Emotion" by Ricky Martin (2 wks)
21.04.00 "Do What You Like" by French Affair (1 wk)
28.04.00 "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney Spears (14 wks)
04.08.00 "I’ll Never Stop" by *Nsync (1 wk)
11.08.00 "The Riddle" by Gigi d’Agostino (1 wk)
18.08.00 "Spinning Around" by Kylie Minogue (1 wk)
25.08.00 "Lucky" by Britney Spears (3 wks)
08.09.00 "It’s Gonna Be Me" by *Nsync (1 wk)
15.09.00 "Jumpin’ Jumpin’" by Destiny’s Child (1 wk)
22.09.00 "My Heart Beats Like A Drum" by ATC (1 wk)
29.09.00 "Could I Have This Kiss Forever (feat. Whitney Houston) " by Enrique Iglesias (3 wks)
20.10.00 "On A Night Like This" by Kylie Minogue (1 wk)
27.10.00 "Go Back" by Jeanette (1 wks)
03.11.00 "Sky" by Sonique (1 wk)
10.11.00 "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
17.11.00 "Stronger" by Britney Spears (4 wks)
15.12.00 "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney Spears (3 wks)
2001
05.01.01 "Oops!... I Did It Again" by Britney Spears (3 wks)
26.01.01 "Your Disco Needs You" by Kylie Minogue (3 wks)
16.02.01 "The Call" by Backstreet Boys (1 wk)
23.02.01 "Daylight In Your Eyes" by No Angels (4 wks)
23.03.01 "Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
30.03.01 "Will You Be There" by Jeanette (2 wks)
13.04.01 "Why Oh Why" by ATC (1 wk)
20.04.01 "Nobody Wants To Be Lonely (feat. Christina Aguilera)" by Ricky Martin (2 wks)
04.05.01 "Survivor" by Destiny’s Child (1 wk)
11.05.01 "Rivers Of Joy" by No Angels (4 wks)
08.06.01 "Oops!... I Did It Again" by Britney Spears (2 wks)
22.06.01 "Your Disco Needs You" by Kylie Minogue (1 wk)
29.06.01 "Irresistible" by Jessica Simpson (4 wks)
27.07.01 "Pop" by *Nsync (1 wk)
03.08.01 "Crying At The Discoteque" by Alcazar (1 wk)
10.08.01 "Pop" by *Nsync (4 wks)
07.09.01 "All Rise" by Blue (1 wk)
14.09.01 "Moi… Lolita" by Alizée (3 wks)
05.10.01 "Can’t Get You Out Of My Head" by Kylie Minogue (2 wks)
19.10.01 "How It’s Got To Be" by Jeanette (2 wks)
02.11.01 "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias (1 wk)
09.11.01 "I’m a Slave 4 U" by Britney Spears (4 wks)
07.12.01 "Come Along" by Titiyo (1 wk)
14.12.01 "Something Stupid" by Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman (2 wks)
28.12.01 "Overprotected" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
2002
04.01.02 "Overprotected" by Britney Spears (3 wks)
25.01.02 "Hey Baby (feat. Bounty Killer) by No Doubt (2 wks)
08.02.02 "Whenever, Wherever" by Shakira (2 wks)
22.02.02 "In Your Eyes" by Kylie Minogue (1 wk)
01.03.02 "I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" by Britney Spears (6 wks)
12.04.02 "Do You" by Bro’Sis (1 wk)
19.04.02 "No More Tears" by Jeanette (1 wk)
26.04.02 "A New Day Has Come" by Céline Dion (1 wk)
10.05.02 "Tainted Love" by Marilyn Manson (1 wk)
17.05.02 "Juliet" by Modern Talking (1 wk)
24.05.02 "Something About Us" by No Angels (5 wks)
28.06.02 "Girlfriend (feat. Nelly) " by *Nsync (1 wk)
05.07.02 "I Love Rock’n’Roll" by Britney Spears (4 wks)
02.08.02 "Perdono" by Tiziano Ferro (1 wk)
09.08.02 "Love To See You Cry" by Enrique Iglesias (1 wk)
16.08.02 "Hot In Herre" by Nelly (1 wk)
23.08.02 "Still In Love With You" by No Angels (7 wks)
11.10.02 "Boys (Co-Ed Remix) (feat. Pharrell Williams) (3 wks)
01.11.02 "Rock My Life" by Jeanette (1 wk)
08.11.02 "Dirrty" by Christina Aguilera (1 wk)
15.11.02 "Like I Love You" by Justin Timberlake (1 wk)
22.11.02 "Let’s Go To Bed (feat. Mousee T)" by No Angles (1 wk)
29.11.02 "Come Into My World" by Kylie Minogue (2 wks)
13.12.02 "Mundian to Bach Ke" by Punjabi MC (1 wk)
20.12.02 "All Cried Out" by No Angles (1 wk)
27.12.02 "Stronger" by Sugababes (1 wk)
Last edited by Mainshow on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
#TeamTargaryen
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 12610
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Number-Ones (part 2)

2003
03.01.03 "Floorfiller" by A*Teens (2 wks)
17.01.03 "Désenchanté" by Kate Ryan (2 wks)
31.01.03 "Cry Me A River" by Justin Timberlake (3 wks)
28.02.03 "Ka Ching" by Shania Twain (2 wks)
14.03.03 "It’s Over Now" by Jeanette (1 wk)
21.03.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u. (5 wks)
25.05.03 "Tu es foutu" by In-Grid (1 wk)
02.05.03 "No Angel (It’s All In Your Mind) by No Angels (1 wk)
09.05.03 "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence (1 wk)
16.05.03 "American Life" by Madonna (1 wk)
23.05.03 "Not Gonna Get Us" by t.A.T.u. (1 wk)
30.05.03 "Ne Ver, Ne Boisa" by t.A.T.u. (1 wk)
06.06.03 "Everway That I Can" by Sertab Erener (1 wk)
13.06.03 "Jaleo" by Ricky Martin (2 wks)
20.06.03 "In-Tango" by In-Grid (1 wk)
27.06.03 "Get Busy" by Sean Paul (1 wk)
04.07.03 "Comme Ci, Comme Ca" by French Affair (1 wk)
11.07.03 "Fighter" by Christina Aguilera (1 wk)
18.07.03 "Hollywood" by Madonna (1 wk)
25.07.03 "I Don’t Think So" by Gracia (1 wk)
01.08.03 "Someday" by No Angels (1 wk)
08.08.03 "Bounce" by Sarah Connor (2 wks)
22.08.03 "Intuition" by Jewel (1 wk)
29.08.03 "The Magic Key" by One-T+Cool-T (1 wk)
05.09.03 "How Soon Is Now? " by t.A.T.u. (3 wks)
26.09.03 "White Flag" by Dido (1 wk)
03.10.03 "Feel Good Lies" by No Angles (7 wks)
21.11.03 "Slow" by Kylie Minogue (2 wks)
05.12.03 "Me Against The Music (feat. Madonna)" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
12.12.03 "Feel Good Lies" by No Angles (2 wks)
26.12.03 "The Voice Within"by Christina Aguilera (1 wk)
2004
02.01.04 "Nothing Fails" by Madonna (1 wk)
09.01.04 "Superstar" by Jamelia (2 wks)
23.01.04 "Beds Are Burning" by Novaspace (1 wk)
13.01.04 "Milkshake" by Kelis (1 wk)
20.02.04 "Toxic" by Britney Spears (3 wks)
12.03.04 "Red Blooded Woman" by Kylie Minogue (1 wk)
19.03.04 "Not In Love (feat. Kelis)" by Enrique Iglesias (1 wk)
26.03.04 "Augen auf!" by Oomph! (1 wk)
02.04.04 "Left Outside Alone"by Anastacia (1 wk)
09.04.04 "Not In Love (feat. Kelis)" by Enrique Iglesias (3 wks)
30.04.04 "Breathe Easy"by Blue (1 wk)
07.05.04 "Nemo" by Nightwish (1 wk)
14.05.04 "Everytime" by Britney Spears (11 wks)
06.08.04 "Dragostea Din Tei" by O-Zone (1 wk)
13.08.04 "This Love" by Maroon 5 (1 wk)
20.08.04 "Break My Stride" by Blue Lagoon (1 wk)
27.08.04 "La Promesse" by Kate Ryan (1 wk)
03.09.04 "Chocolate" by Kylie Minogue (1 wk)
10.09.04 "Toxic" by Britney Spears (3 wks)
01.10.04 "Personal Jesus" by Marilyn Manson (1 wk)
08.10.04 "´Wish I Had An Angel" by Nightwish (3 wks)
29.10.04 "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5 (1 wk)
05.11.04 "Call On Me" by Eric Prydz (1 wk)
12.11.04 "My Prerogative" by Britney Spears (2 wks)
26.11.04 "Blue Tattoo" by Vanilla Ninja (2 wks)
10.12.04 "Stand My Ground" by Within Temptation (1 wk)
17.12.04 "I Believe In You" by Kylie Minogue (2 wks)
31.12.04 "Stand My Ground" by Within Temptation (1 wk)
2005
01.01.05 "Stand My Ground" by Within Temptation (2 wks)
14.01.05 "Believe In You" by Kylie Minogue (3 wks)
04.02.05 "Memoires" by Within Temptation (2 wks)
18.02.05 "Do Somethin’" by Britney Spears (3 wks)
04.03.05 "Candy Shop" by 50 Cent (1 wk)
11.03.05 "Rumors" by Lindsay Lohan (1 wk)
25.03.05 "I Know" by Vanilla Ninja (1 wk)
01.04.05 "Giving You Up" by Kylie Minogue (1 wk)
08.04.05 "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers (1 wk)
15.04.05 "Do Somethin’" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
22.04.05 "Cool Vibes" by Vanilla Ninja (5 wks)
27.05.05 "Boro Boro" by Arash (1 wk)
03.06.05 "My Number One" by Helena Paparizou (2 wks)
17.06.05 "Angels" by Within Temptation (7 wks)
05.08.05 "Sieben" by Subway To Sally (1 wk)
12.08.05 "The Siren" by Nightwish (2 wks)
26.08.05 "Someday (I Will Understand) by Britney Spears (3 wks)
16.09.05 "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani (1 wk)
23.09.05 "Rick Girl (feat. Eve)" by Gwen Stefani (1 wk)
30.09.05 "Don’t Cha (feat. Busta Rhymes)" by The Pussycat Dolls (1 wk)
07.10.05 "Cool" by Gwen Stefani (1 wk)
14.10.05 "All About Us" by t.A.T.u. (2 wks)
28.10.05 "Push The Button" by Sugababes (1 wk)
04.11.05 "I Don’t Care (feat. Joe & Amerie)" by Ricky Martin (1 wk)
11.11.05 "All About Us" by t.A.T.u. (1 wk)
18.11.05 "Hung Up" by Madonna (6 wks)
23.12.05 "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas (2 wks)
2006
01.01.06 "Hung Up" Madonna (2 wks)
13.01.06 "Analogue (All I Want)"by a-Ha (1 wk)
27.01.06 "Temptation" by Arash (3 wks)
17.02.06 "Ding" by Seeed (1 wk)
24.02.06 "Gott ist ein Popstar" by Oomph! (1 wk)
03.03.06 "Sorry" by Madonna (6 wks)
14.04.06 "Bounce" by Tarkan (1 wk)
21.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna (2 wks)
05.05.06 "Dangerzone" by Vanilla Ninja (1 wk)
12.05.06 "Red Dress" by Sugababes (1 wk)
19.05.06 "No No Never" by Texas Lightning (1 wk)
26.05.06 "That’s The Way My Heart Goes" by Marie Serneholt (1 wk)
02.06.06 "Beep (feat. will.i.am)" by The Pussycat Dolls (4 wks)
30.06.06 "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado (1 wk)
07.07.06 "Stop! Dimentica" by Tiziano Ferro (1 wk)
14.07.06 "Arash (feat. Helena)" by Arash (2 wks)
28.07.06 "Stars Are Blind" by Paris Hilton (1 wk)
04.08.06 "Buttons (feat. Snoop Dogg)" by The Pussycat Dolls (7 wks)
22.09.06 "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake (1 wk)
29.09.06 "London Bridge" by Fergie (1 wk)
06.10.06 "Call Me When You’re Sober" by Evanescence (1 wk)
13.10.06 "When You Were Young" by The Killers (1 wk)
20.10.06 "Promiscuous Girl (feat. Timbaland)" by Nelly Furtado (1 wk)
27.10.06 "Get Together" by Madonna (1 wk)
03.11.06 "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol (2 wks)
24.11.06 "Nothing In This World" by Paris Hilton (2 wks)
08.12.06 "I Don’t Need A Man" by The Pussycat Dolls (1 wk)
15.12.06 "Jump" by Madonna (2 wks)
29.12.06 "Hurt" by Christina Aguilera (1 wk)
Last edited by Mainshow on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
#TeamTargaryen
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 12610
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:11 pm

Number-Ones (part 3)

2007
05.01.07 "Wind It Up" by Gwen Stefani (1 wk)
12.01.07 "All Good Things (Come To An End)" by Nelly Furtado (4 wks)
09.02.07 "Shame" by Monrose (1 wk)
16.02.07 "What Have You Done (feat. Keith Caputo)" by Within Temptation (3 wks)
09.03.07 "Even Heaven Cries" by Monrose (5 wks)
13.04.07 "The Sweet Espace (feat. Akon)" by Gwen Stefani (1 wk)
20.04.07 "Give It To Me (feat. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake)" by Timbaland (3 wks)
11.05.07 "Say It Right" by Nelly Furtado (2 wks)
25.05.07 "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse (1 wk)
01.06.07 "You Know I’m No Good" by Amy Winehouse (1 wk)
08.06.07 "Umbrella (feat. Jay-Z)" by Rihanna (4 wks)
06.07.07 "Frozen" by Within Temptation (1 wk)
13.07.07 "Hot Summer" by Monrose (2 wks)
03.08.07 "The Way I Are (feat. Keri Hilson)" by Timbaland (2 wks)
17.08.07 "Hot Summer" by Monrose (1 wk)
24.08.07 "Umbrella (feat. Jay-7)" by Rihanna (1 wk)
31.08.07 "Amaranth" by Nightwish (1 wk)
07.09.07 "Don’t Stop The Music" by Rihanna (1 wks)
14.09.07 "Whatever U Like (feat. T.I.)" by Nicole Scherzinger (1 wk)
21.09.07 "Strictly Physical" by Monrose (1 wk)
28.09.07 "Gimme More" by Britney Spears (9 wks)
30.11.07 "Apologize" by OneRepublic (1 wk)
07.12.07 "All I Need" by Within Temptation (1 wk)
14.12.07 "Gimme More" by Britney Spears (3 wks)
2008
04.01.08 "Gimme More" by Britney Spears (4 wks)
01.02.08 "What You Don’t Know" by Monrose (1 wk)
08.02.08 "Gimme More" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
15.02.08 "Piece Of Me" by Britney Spears (3 wks)
07.03.08 "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis (1 wk)
14.03.08 "In My Arms" by Kylie Minogue (1 wk)
21.03.08 "Scream" by Timbaland (1 wk)
28.03.08 "Back To Black" by Amy Winehouse (2 wks)
11.04.08 "Bye Bye Beautiful" by Nightwish (1 wk)
18.04.08 "Stop And Stare" by OneRepublic (1 wk)
25.04.08 "4 Minutes (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)" by Madonna (2 wks)
09.05.08 "Break The Ice" by Britney Spears (2 wks)
23.05.08 "Disappear" by No Angles (1 wk)
30.05.08 "Qele, Qele" by Sirusho (1 wk)
06.06.08 "Hero" by Charlotte Perrelli (1 wk)
13.06.08 "Black & Gold" by Black Sparro (1 wk)
20.06.08 "Strike The Match" by Monrose (1 wk)
27.06.08 "Piece Of Me" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
04.07.08 "Strike The Match" by Monrose (1 wk)
11.07.08 "Closer" by Ne-Yo (1 wks)
18.07.08 "Crazy Loop (Mm-Ma-Ma)" by Crazy Loop (2 wks)
01.08.08 "Give It 2 Me" by Madonna (1 wk)
08.08.08 "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay (1 wk)
15.08.08 "Say (All I Need)" by OneRepublic (1 wk)
22.08.08 "Just Dance" by Lady GaGa (2 wks)
05.09.08 "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry (1 wk)
12.09.08 "When I Grow Up" by The Pussycat Dolls (2 wks)
26.09.08 "Forgiven" by Within Temptation (1 wk)
03.10.08 "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry (1 wk)
10.10.08 "Sex On Fire" by Kings Of Leon (1 wk)
17.10.08 "Hit’n’Run" by Monrose (1 wk)
24.10.08 "Womanizer" by Britney Spears (4 wks)
21.11.08 "Hot’n’Cold" by Katy Perry (1 wk)
28.11.08 "Human" by The Killers (1 wk)
05.12.08 "Miles Away" by Madonna (1 wk)
12.12.08 "Why Not Us" by Monrose (2 wks)
26.12.08 "I Hate This Part" by The Pussycat Dolls (1 wk)
2009
02.01.09 "Dirty Dancing" by New Kids On The Block (1 wk)
09.01.09 "Let It Rock (feat. Lil Wayne)" by Kevin Rudolf (1 wk)
16.01.09 "Valerie (feat. Amy Winehouse)" by Mark Ronson (1 wk)
23.01.09 "Rehab" by Rihanna (1 wk)
30.01.09 "Circus" by Britney Spears (5 wks)
06.03.09 "The Fear" by Lily Allen (1 wk)
13.03.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa (1 wks)
20.03.09 "If U Seek Amy" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
27.03.09 "Undress To The Beat" by Jeanette (1 wk)
03.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa (2 wks)
17.04.09 "If U Seek Amy" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
24.04.09 "Beautiful (feat. Colby O’Donis & Kardinal Offishal)" by Akon (1 wk)
01.05.09 "Spaceman" by The Killers (1 wk)
08.05.09 "Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)" by The Pussycat Dolls (1 wk)
15.05.09 "Is It True? " by Yohanna (2 wks)
29.05.09 "If U Seek Amy" by Britney Spears (5 wks)
03.07.09 "When Love Takes Over (feat. Kelly Rowland)" by David Guetta (1 wk)
10.07.09 "If U Seek Amy" by Britney Spears (4 wks)
07.08.09 "LoveGame" by Lady GaGa (3 wks)
28.08.09 "Sexy Bitch (feat. Akon)" by David Guetta (1 wk)
04.09.09 "LoveGame" by LadyGaGa (2 wks)
18.09.09 "Celebration" by Madonna (1 wk)
25.09.09 "Paparazzi" by LadyGaGa (1 wk)
02.10.09 "Already Gone" by Kelly Clarkson (1 wk)
09.10.09 "Straight Through My Heart" by Backstreet Boys (1 wk)
16.10.09 "White Lies" by Mr Hudson (1 wk)
23.10.09 "I Look To You" by Whitney Huston (1 wk)
30.10.09 "Crank It Up" by Ashley Tisdale (1 wk)
06.11.09 "Secrets" by OneRepublic (1 wk)
13.11.09 "Utopia" by Within Temptation (1 wk)
20.11.09 "Get Sexy" by Sugababes (1 wk)
27.11.09 "3" by Britney Spears (5 wks)
2010
01.01.10 "Bad Romance" by LadyGaGa (2 wks)
15.01.10 "I Like" by Keri Hilson (1 wk)
22.01.10 "3 Words (feat. will.i.am)" by Cheryl Cole (2 wks)
05.02.10 "Alors on danse" by Stromae (1 wk)
12.02.10 "Geboren um zu leben" by Unheilig (1 wk)
19.02.10 "3 Words (feat. willi.am)" by Cheryl Cole (1 wk)
26.02.10 "Memories (feat. Kid Cudi)" by David Guetta (1 wk)
05.03.10 "Fight For This Love" by Cheryl Cole (1 wk)
12.03.10 "You’re Out Of My Life" by Darin (1 wk)
19.03.10 "Parachute" by Cheryl Cole (1 wk)
26.03.10 "Satellite" by Lena (4 wks)
23.04.10 "Telephone (feat. Beyoncé)" by Lady GaGa (1 wk)
30.04.10 "Naturally" by Selena Gomez & the Scene (2 wks)
14.05.10 "Whataya Want From Me" by Adam Lambert ( 1 wk)
21.05.10 "Te Amo" by Rihanna (1 wk)
28.05.10 "Satellite" by Lena (1 wk)
04.06.10 "Like A Lady" by Monrose (1 wk)
11.06.10 "You & I" by Medina (1 wk)
18.06.10 "Not Myself Tonight" by Christina Aguilera (1 wk)
25.06.10 "If I Had You" by Adam Lambert (1 wk)
02.07.10 "All The Lovers" by Kylie Minogue (5 wks)
06.08.10 "Who Owns My Heart" by Miley Cyrus (1 wk)
13.08.10 "Wonderful Life" by Hurts (1 wk)
20.08.10 "Alejandro" by Lady GaGa (1wk)
27.08.10 "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry (1 wk)
03.09.10 "This Is Me" by Monrose (1 wk)
10.09.10 "I Feel Immortal" by Tarja (1 wk)
17.09.10 "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry ( 1wk)
24.09.10 "This Is Me" by Monrose (1 wk)
01.10.10 "A Year Without Rain" by Selena Gomez & the Scene (6 wks)
12.11.10 "Addiction" by Medina (1 wk)
19.11.10 "Firework" by Katy Perry (1 wk)
26.11.10 "Only Girl (In The World)" by Rihanna (2 wks)
10.12.10 "Good Life" by OneRepublic (1 wk)
17.12.10 "In Passing" by Indica (1 wk)
24.12.10 "We Are The People" by Empire Of The Sun (1 wk)
31.12.10 "What’s My Name" by Rihanna (1 wk)
Last edited by Mainshow on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
#TeamTargaryen
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 12610
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Number-Ones (part 4)

2011
07.01.11 "Higher (feat. Kylie Minogue)" by Taio Cruz (2 wks)
21.01.11 "Hold It Against Me" by Britney Spears (4 wks)
18.02.11 "E.T." by Katy Perry (1 wk)
25.02.11 "Taken By A Stranger" by Lena (1 wk)
04.03.11 "Lipstick" by Jedward (1 wk)
11.03.11 "Grenade" by Bruno Mars (1 wk)
18.03.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen (1 wk)
25.03.11 "Who Says" by Selena Gomez & the Scene (1 wk)
01.04.11 "Don’t Hold Your Breath" by Nicole Scherzinger (1 wk)
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen (1 wk)
15.04.11 "Till The World Ends" by Britney Spears (4 wks)
13.05.11 "Taken By A Stranger" by Lena (2 wks)
27.05.11 "Running Scared" by Ell/Niki (1 wk)
03.06.11 "S&M (feat. Britney Spears)" by Rihanna (1 wk)
10.06.11 "Right There (feat. 50 Cent)" by Nicole Scherzinger (1 wk)
17.06.11 "Man Down" by Rihanna (1 wk)
24.06.11 "Love You Like A Love Song" by Selena Gomez & the Scene (4 wks)
22.07.11 "Sinéad" by Within Temptation (1 wk)
29.07.11 "Love You Like A Love Song" by Selena Gomez & the Scene (9 wks)
30.09.11 "What A Man" by Lena (1 wk)
07.10.11 "Love You Like A Love Song" by Selena Gomez & the Scene (2 wks)
21.10.11 "We Found Love" by Rihanna (1 wk)
28.10.11 "Till The World Ends" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
04.11.11 "Criminal" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
11.11.11 "The One That Got Away" by Katy Perry (1 wk)
18.11.11 "Gold Forever" by The Wanted (1 wk)
25.11.11 "Judas" by Lady GaGa (1 wk)
02.12.11 "Sober" by Loreen (1 wk)
09.12.11 "Storytime" by Nightwish (1 wk)
16.12.11 "Changed The Way You Kiss Me" by Example (1 wk)
23.12.11 "Unsere Liebe ist aus Gold" by Frida Gold (1 wk)
30.12.11 "Marry The Night" by Lady GaGa (1 wk)
2012
06.01.12 "Marry You" by Bruno Mars (1 wk)
13.01.12 "Titanium (feat. Sia)"by David Guetta (1 wk)
20.01.12 "We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monáe)" by Fun. (1 wk)
27.01.12 "Hit The Lights" by Selena Gomez & the Scene (2 wks)
10.02.12 "Yo-Yo" by Nicola Robers (1 wk)
17.02.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen (5 wks)
23.03.12 "Girl Gone Wild" by Madonna (1 wk)
30.03.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen (3 wks)
20.04.12 "The Way I Like It" by Mandy Capristo (1 wk)
27.04.12 "Masterpiece" by Madonna (1 wk)
04.05.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen (9 wks)
06.07.12 "Timebomb" by Kylie Minogue (1 wk)
13.07.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen (2 wks)
27.07.12 "Pound The Alarm" by Nicki Minaj (1 wk)
03.08.12 "I Just Want A Lover" by Will Young (3 wks)
24.08.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen (5 wks)
28.09.12 "Stardust"by Lena (1 wk)
05.10.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen (2 wks)
19.10.12 "Crying Out Your Name" by Loreen (1 wk)
26.10.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen (2 wks)
09.11.12 "Let’s Have A Kiki" by Scissor Sisters (1 wk)
16.11.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen (3 wks)
07.12.12 "Scream & Shout" by will.i.am & Britney Spears (1 wk)
14.12.12 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen (3 wks)
2013
04.01.13 "Euphoria" by Loreen (1 wk)
11.01.13 "Stay (feat. Mikky Ekko)" by Rihanna (1 wk)
18.01.13 "Close Enemies" by Example (1 wk)
25.01.13 "Stay (feat. Mikky Ekko)" by Rihanna (1 wk)
01.02.13 "Hurt Lovers" by Blue (1 wk)
08.02.13 "Playing With Fire" by Darin (1 wk)
15.02.13 "Glorious" by Cascada (4 wks)
15.03.13 "Heal" by Loreen (1 wk)
22.03.13 "Euphoria" by Loreen (1 wk)
29.03.13 "In My Head" by Loreen (1 wk)
05.04.13 "PreGomesh" by Sirusho (1 wk)
12.04.13 "Come & Get It" by Selena Gomez (1 wk)
19.04.13 "If I Lose Myself" by OneRepublic (1 wk)
26.04.13 "Come & Get It" by Selena Gomez (1 wk)
03.05.13 "L'Essenziale" by Marco Mengoni (3 wks)
24.05.13 "Hold Me" by Farid Mammadov (2 wks)
07.06.13 "We Got The Power" by Loreen (1 wk)
14.06.13 "Slow Down" by Selena Gomez (2 wks)
28.06.13 "Liebe ist meine Rebellion" by Frida Gold (2 wks)
12.07.13 "Firestarter" by Samantha Jade (10 wks)
20.09.13 "Work Bitch" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
27.09.13 "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus (1 wk)
04.10.13 "Paradise (What About Us?) (feat. Tarja)" by Within Temptation (1 wk)
11.10.13 "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus (1 wk)
18.10.13 "Same Love (feat. Mary Lambert)" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (1 wk)
25.10.13 "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus (1 wk)
01.11.13 "Venus" by Lady GaGa (1 wk)
08.11.13 "Perfume" by Britney Spears (1 wk)
15.11.13 "Counting Stars" by OneRepublic (1 wk)
22.11.13 "Perfume" by Britney Spears (4 wks)
20.12.13 "Stolen Dance" by Milky Chance (1 wk)
27.12.13 "Perfume by Britney Spears (1 wk)
2014
Last edited by Mainshow on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#TeamTargaryen
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 12610
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Space for Number-Ones (part 5)
#TeamTargaryen
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 12610
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:31 pm

04.04.2014

Image
01 [NE] "XO" by Beyoncé
02 [RE] "G.U.Y." by Lady GaGa
03 [RE] "Atemlos durch die Nacht (Bassflow Main Radio/Video Mix)" by Helene Fischer
04 [01] "Like Lovers Do" by Madelaine Juno
05 [RE] "Addicted To You" by Avicci
06 [NE] "Sexercize" by Kylie Minogue
07 [03] "Into The Blue" by Kylie Minogue
08 [04] "Hand On Heart" by Olly Murs
09 [NE] "Words As Weapons" by Birdy
10 [NE] "High Hopes" by Linnea Dale

Image

03.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
07.04.00 "Prive Emotion" by Ricky Martin
06.04.01 "Will You Be There" by Jeanette
05.04.02 "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" by Britney Spears
11.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
09.04.04 "Not In Love (feat. Kelis)" by Enrique Iglesias
08.04.05 "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers
07.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
06.04.07 "Even Heaven Cries" by Monrose
11.04.08 "Bye Bye Beautiful" by Nightwish
10.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
09.04.10 "Satellite" by Lena
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen
06.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen
05.04.13 "PreGomesh" by Sirusho


Image
"Kiss Me Once" by Kylie Minogue
Image
Personally, I think that "Kiss Me Once" is not as brilliant as "Aphrodite", especially because her voice is auto-tuned to death in some parts of "Beautiful" & "Fine". Also, I don't see any hits on that album. There's no "All The Lovers", "In My Arms" or "In Your Eyes" on it. However, I think that "Into The Blue" is a decent lead single (her performance at the Echo awards was just stunning!) and I love "Sexercize" - which reminds me of Godney's "Inside Out" - & I've started to like "Les Sex" - which is (sadly) nothing new for her. It sounds like her stuff from the 80's, However, it's still a great tune.
I'm not really happy about the decision that "I Was Gonna Cancel" will be the next single but at least it's Kylie tryin' to release somethin' different. Hopefully, it will be a hit for her...

Favourite Tracks:
Into The Blue // Sexercize // If Only // Les Sex // Kiss Me Once
#TeamTargaryen
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 12610
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Era » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:04 am

I LOVE your new thingy !!! :D :D :D :lol:

Looks better as well :wink:

So , my current favs :

01 [NE] "XO" by Beyoncé
02 [RE] "G.U.Y." by Lady GaGa

03 [RE] "Atemlos durch die Nacht (Bassflow Main Radio/Video Mix)" by Helene Fischer
05 [RE] "Addicted To You" by Avicci
06 [NE] "Sexercize" by Kylie Minogue
07 [03] "Into The Blue" by Kylie Minogue

08 [04] "Hand On Heart" by Olly Murs
09 [NE] "Words As Weapons" by Birdy

Retro jams :

03.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
07.04.00 "Prive Emotion" by Ricky Martin
05.04.02 "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" by Britney Spears
09.04.04 "Not In Love (feat. Kelis)" by Enrique Iglesias
07.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
10.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
09.04.10 "Satellite" by Lena
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen
06.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen


And I really like KMO as well !!! :D
I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you.
User avatar
Era
Legend
 
Posts: 18604
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013
Location: Old Monte Carlo

Postby Benny » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:48 am

I thought that I was done with "Atemlos durch die Nacht" but I'm suddenly in love with it again, it re-entered my top 10 as well. :D
Great new entry for Birdy, I like both the song and the music video, it almost entered my top 10 this week. What a shame that she doesn't have a lot of success at the moment, can't believe that "You Light Me Up" for example flopped. :(

I like the idea with the retro number ones!
All these are great, especially Britney & Ricky Martin:

03.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
07.04.00 "Prive Emotion" by Ricky Martin
05.04.02 "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" by Britney Spears
11.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
08.04.05 "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers
07.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
10.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen
06.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen
User avatar
Benny
Legend
 
Posts: 19474
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009
Location: .eu

Postby Mainshow » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:49 pm

Era wrote:I LOVE your new thingy !!! :D :D :D :lol:

Looks better as well :wink:

So , my current favs :

01 [NE] "XO" by Beyoncé
02 [RE] "G.U.Y." by Lady GaGa

03 [RE] "Atemlos durch die Nacht (Bassflow Main Radio/Video Mix)" by Helene Fischer
05 [RE] "Addicted To You" by Avicci
06 [NE] "Sexercize" by Kylie Minogue
07 [03] "Into The Blue" by Kylie Minogue

08 [04] "Hand On Heart" by Olly Murs
09 [NE] "Words As Weapons" by Birdy

Retro jams :

03.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
07.04.00 "Prive Emotion" by Ricky Martin
05.04.02 "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" by Britney Spears
09.04.04 "Not In Love (feat. Kelis)" by Enrique Iglesias
07.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
10.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
09.04.10 "Satellite" by Lena
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen
06.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen


And I really like KMO as well !!! :D
Thank you, Anvay! It means a lot to me that you like the new format!
And it's great to see that you also love so many tracks from my Retro List ;)

When it comes to the new chart, I'm deliriously happy to see that you mention "Atemlos durch die Nacht" as well. What do you think of Germany's current most popular artist?

Benny wrote:I thought that I was done with "Atemlos durch die Nacht" but I'm suddenly in love with it again, it re-entered my top 10 as well. :D
Great new entry for Birdy, I like both the song and the music video, it almost entered my top 10 this week. What a shame that she doesn't have a lot of success at the moment, can't believe that "You Light Me Up" for example flopped. :(

I like the idea with the retro number ones!
All these are great, especially Britney & Ricky Martin:

03.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
07.04.00 "Prive Emotion" by Ricky Martin
05.04.02 "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" by Britney Spears
11.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
08.04.05 "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers
07.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
10.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen
06.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen
So we kinda had the same experience! Helene's performance at the Echo awards revived my love for this song. I think that it won't end that soon. It's great to know that I am not the only one.

Birdy is so freakin' talented and the whole album is a masterpiece. It's a shame that the follow-up singles of "Wings" didn't pull off much success. She deserves it. Do you like the video of "Words As Weapons"? - Think it's kinda creepy :D
Thanks for your nice comment!
#TeamTargaryen
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 12610
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Erotica » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:43 pm

01 [NE] "XO" by Beyoncé
Nice song, though nothing special

02 [RE] "G.U.Y." by Lady GaGa
same as Beyonce

03 [RE] "Atemlos durch die Nacht (Bassflow Main Radio/Video Mix)" by Helene Fischer
will never really like it ^^

04 [01] "Like Lovers Do" by Madelaine Juno
it's ok

05 [RE] "Addicted To You" by Avicci
Really good song

06 [NE] "Sexercize" by Kylie Minogue
Like this one :)

07 [03] "Into The Blue" by Kylie Minogue
One of her a little bit weak singles

09 [NE] "Words As Weapons" by Birdy
I think it will take years till she releases something I like, or never ;)

I like these:
03.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
07.04.00 "Prive Emotion" by Ricky Martin
06.04.01 "Will You Be There" by Jeanette
11.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
09.04.04 "Not In Love (feat. Kelis)" by Enrique Iglesias
07.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
06.04.07 "Even Heaven Cries" by Monrose
10.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen
06.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen
05.04.13 "PreGomesh" by Sirusho

Satellite is still horrible though
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
User avatar
Erotica
Legend
 
Posts: 12542
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014
Location: Germany

Postby Spartan » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Great entry for Kylie. I prefer Sexercise to Into The Blue. Some cool retro #1s too - especially The Killers.
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 28601
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby Belpop » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:12 pm

Lovely video for the new Birdy-song.
User avatar
Belpop
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 561
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010
Location: Belgium

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:03 am

Ah, I like the more simple layout! You have some pretty awesome songs to help you reboot your chart presence here too, particularly your lovely Top 2. I still think "XO" is overrated, but I can't deny it's a good song, and "G.U.Y."...I always liked it, but that video just sent my love for it rocketing into the stratosphere. "Sexercize" is a hot jam too.

01 [NE] "XO" by Beyoncé
02 [RE] "G.U.Y." by Lady GaGa
05 [RE] "Addicted To You" by Avicci
06 [NE] "Sexercize" by Kylie Minogue
07 [03] "Into The Blue" by Kylie Minogue
08 [04] "Hand On Heart" by Olly Murs

I love the retro songs idea! Most of the past #1's are so flawless too. You've got Britney's best overall song ("...Baby"), Britney's best ballad ("I'm Not a Girl..."), one of Madge's best post-90s singles, Gaga's second best song, and the #1 song on my chart of the day we met! :D

03.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
05.04.02 "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" by Britney Spears
11.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
08.04.05 "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers
07.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
10.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen
06.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
User avatar
JSparksFan
Legend
 
Posts: 44553
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009
Location: Bahamas

Postby Tansike » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:43 am

Lots of great songs!

First of all, great re-entry for "G.U.Y."! The song deserves to be a big hit for GaGa, the video is flawless too and her best in ages.
Also lovely entry for Birdy - the song also debuted at the same position on my charts last week :D

As for the 'old' hits, i like/love:

03.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
05.04.02 "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" by Britney Spears
11.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
07.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
06.04.07 "Even Heaven Cries" by Monrose
11.04.08 "Bye Bye Beautiful" by Nightwish
10.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
09.04.10 "Satellite" by Lena
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen
06.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen
LOVE LOVE LOVE to see that "Bye Bye Beautiful" topped your charts in 2008, even if it's one of their weakest single to date. (it's still great, of course). Can't wait to hear new stuff from them. If i remember right, i read somewhere that their next album will contain their longest song EVER :o

Nice album of the week. I bought "Kiss Me Once" too as my first Kylie album ever. It's not bad, but in my opinion it's also nothing outstanding :oops: "Sexercize" is my favorite track from it. :)
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 39989
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Mainshow » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Erotica wrote:01 [NE] "XO" by Beyoncé
Nice song, though nothing special

02 [RE] "G.U.Y." by Lady GaGa
same as Beyonce

03 [RE] "Atemlos durch die Nacht (Bassflow Main Radio/Video Mix)" by Helene Fischer
will never really like it ^^

04 [01] "Like Lovers Do" by Madelaine Juno
it's ok

05 [RE] "Addicted To You" by Avicci
Really good song

06 [NE] "Sexercize" by Kylie Minogue
Like this one :)

07 [03] "Into The Blue" by Kylie Minogue
One of her a little bit weak singles

09 [NE] "Words As Weapons" by Birdy
I think it will take years till she releases something I like, or never ;)

I like these:
03.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
07.04.00 "Prive Emotion" by Ricky Martin
06.04.01 "Will You Be There" by Jeanette
11.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
09.04.04 "Not In Love (feat. Kelis)" by Enrique Iglesias
07.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
06.04.07 "Even Heaven Cries" by Monrose
10.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen
06.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen
05.04.13 "PreGomesh" by Sirusho

Satellite is still horrible though
You broke my heat by sayin' that "Satellite" is horrible. Thank God that the rest of Europe didn't share your opinion ;) - However, I have to admit that I wasn't a fan of that song when I listened to it for the first time either... but it turned out to be among my favourite entries ever.

It's a pity that you don't like Birdy. Personally, I think that she's freakin' talented and her last album is one of the very few albums released last year that I can listen to from its beginnin' to its end ;)

Great you like so many songs of my retro list ;)

Spartan wrote:Great entry for Kylie. I prefer Sexercise to Into The Blue. Some cool retro #1s too - especially The Killers.
Thx ;) Glad you like them ;) - I prefer "Sexercise" to "Into The Blue" as well. The latter is her weakest lead single I remember.

Belpop wrote:Lovely video for the new Birdy-song.
Do you think so? - I think it's quite creepy :D Reminds me of "The Ring".. ok, so does Loreen to some extend and I adore her :D Perhaps I need to watch its video again ;)

JSparksFan wrote:Ah, I like the more simple layout! You have some pretty awesome songs to help you reboot your chart presence here too, particularly your lovely Top 2. I still think "XO" is overrated, but I can't deny it's a good song, and "G.U.Y."...I always liked it, but that video just sent my love for it rocketing into the stratosphere. "Sexercize" is a hot jam too.

01 [NE] "XO" by Beyoncé
02 [RE] "G.U.Y." by Lady GaGa
05 [RE] "Addicted To You" by Avicci
06 [NE] "Sexercize" by Kylie Minogue
07 [03] "Into The Blue" by Kylie Minogue
08 [04] "Hand On Heart" by Olly Murs

I love the retro songs idea! Most of the past #1's are so flawless too. You've got Britney's best overall song ("...Baby"), Britney's best ballad ("I'm Not a Girl..."), one of Madge's best post-90s singles, Gaga's second best song, and the #1 song on my chart of the day we met! :D

03.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
05.04.02 "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" by Britney Spears
11.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
08.04.05 "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers
07.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
10.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen
06.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen
Thanks for your comment ;) I'm really glad that you like the new format and that you're fan of my Top2. I think that you will be happy about my next number-one ;)

When it comes to Beyoncé, I think that that she - as a musician - is freakin' overrated (hope that Haribo will never see it :D). But I'm really a fan of her two latest singles. "XO" was just added to my "car driving playlist" and I couldn't stop listenin' to it while hittin' German roads :D Love the vibe of it! I think it's my favourite song by Beyoncé so far.
Totally agree when it comes to GaGa's latest single. The video is absolutely amazin', especially when Venus is buried and "brought to your leader". The location is flawless as well. It would have fit to an Aphrodite video of Kylie's, though :D

Oh, you're right! Love that we have a connection to my retro-list ;)

Tansike wrote:Lots of great songs!

First of all, great re-entry for "G.U.Y."! The song deserves to be a big hit for GaGa, the video is flawless too and her best in ages.
Also lovely entry for Birdy - the song also debuted at the same position on my charts last week :D

As for the 'old' hits, i like/love:

03.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
05.04.02 "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" by Britney Spears
11.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
07.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
06.04.07 "Even Heaven Cries" by Monrose
11.04.08 "Bye Bye Beautiful" by Nightwish
10.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
09.04.10 "Satellite" by Lena
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen
06.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen
LOVE LOVE LOVE to see that "Bye Bye Beautiful" topped your charts in 2008, even if it's one of their weakest single to date. (it's still great, of course). Can't wait to hear new stuff from them. If i remember right, i read somewhere that their next album will contain their longest song EVER :o

Nice album of the week. I bought "Kiss Me Once" too as my first Kylie album ever. It's not bad, but in my opinion it's also nothing outstanding :oops: "Sexercize" is my favorite track from it. :)
Totally agree with you on "G.U.Y.": Stunning and amazing video for a freakin' catchy song. She did the right thing by choosin' this to be her next single.
:lol: I've picked the same new entry and position like you as well? Again? Think our minds are kinda connected or somethin' :D

Glad you like so many tracks taken from the RETRO List! "Bye Bye Beautiful" was the reason why I became a fan of Nightwish. I bought "Dark Passion Play" in Washington D.C. and I fell in love with this track. Personally, I think it's one of their best singles to date :D - However, I loved "Nemo", "The Siren" & "Dark Passion Play" before that song as well, but I kinda considered them to be a single-artist :D (Shame on me!)

Thanks for your comment ;)
#TeamTargaryen
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 12610
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:43 pm

11.04.2014

Image
01 [02] "G.U.Y." by Lady GaGa
02 [RE] "Dangerous (feat. Howard Jones)" by Within Temptation
03 [03] "Atemlos durch die Nacht (Bassflow Main Radio/Video Mix)" by Helene Fischer
04 [NE] "Riptide" by Vance Joy
05 [RE] "Paradise (What Abou Us?) (feat. Tarja)" by Within Temptation
06 [05] "Addicted To You" by Avicci
07 [01] "XO" by Beyoncé
08 [04] "Like Lovers Do" by Madelaine Juno
09 [NE] "Stardust" by Delain
10 [09] "Words As Weapons" by Birdy

Image

10.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
14.04.00 "Prive Emotion" by Ricky Martin
13.04.01 "Why Oh Why" by ATC
12.04.02 "Do You" by Bro'Sis
18.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
16.04.04 "Not In Love (feat. Kelis)" by Enrique Iglesias
15.04.05 "Do Somethin'" by Britney Spears
14.04.06 "Bounce" by Tarkan
13.04.07 "The Sweet Escape (feat. Akon)" by Gwen Stefani
18.04.08 "Stop And Stare" by OneRepublic
17.04.09 "If U Seek Amy" by Britney Spears
16.04.10 "Satellite" by Lena
15.04.11 "Till The World Ends" by Britney Spears
13.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen
12.04.13 "Come & Get It" by Selena Gomez


Image
"Hydra" by Within Temptation
Image
I attended Within Temptation's concert in Cologne last Tuesday and to prepare myself (gettin' myself into the music & lyrics again) I started to listen to their 6th studio album again. On this album, they sound more energetic and dramatic than on their previous album "The Unforgiving" - which I consider to be more influenced by pop music. "Hydra" is a surprisingly cohensive album which offers many surprise. The arrangement of "Edge Of The World" is just beyond amazing. This soung is as epic as the best tracks on "The Silent Force". Moreover, I think that working with artists like Xzibit, Tarja, Howard James & Dave Pirner helped them a lot to make themselves more interesting again.
+ Finally, we can hear some growling again!
++ The songs totally worked live! I just wish that the record would have consisted of more than 10 tracks :D

Favourite Tracks:
Edge Of The World // And We Run (feat. Xzibit) // Whole World Is Watching (feat. Dave Pirner) // Let Us Burn // Paradise (What About Us?) (feat. Tarja) // Silver Moonlight
#TeamTargaryen
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 12610
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby flopho » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:37 am

Riptide and Helene. 8-) Still can't explain why I like "Atemlos" so much,though. :D
Shame on me for changing...no, shame on you for staying the same
User avatar
flopho
Legend
 
Posts: 10380
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012
Location: Qəbələ, Azerbaijan

Postby Benny » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:13 pm

"Riptide" is amazing, great new entry! Nice to see Helene still in the top 3 with "Atemlos...", it seems that the song never dies.
ATC's "Why Oh Why" and Britney's "If U Seek Amy" are great retro number ones (among others). 8-)
User avatar
Benny
Legend
 
Posts: 19474
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009
Location: .eu

Postby vinnie65 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:29 am

Fantastic album from Within Temptation!
User avatar
vinnie65
Manager
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008
Location: Germany

Postby Tansike » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:30 am

Mainshow wrote:
Tansike wrote:Lots of great songs!

First of all, great re-entry for "G.U.Y."! The song deserves to be a big hit for GaGa, the video is flawless too and her best in ages.
Also lovely entry for Birdy - the song also debuted at the same position on my charts last week :D

As for the 'old' hits, i like/love:

03.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
05.04.02 "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" by Britney Spears
11.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
07.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
06.04.07 "Even Heaven Cries" by Monrose
11.04.08 "Bye Bye Beautiful" by Nightwish
10.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
09.04.10 "Satellite" by Lena
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen
06.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen
LOVE LOVE LOVE to see that "Bye Bye Beautiful" topped your charts in 2008, even if it's one of their weakest single to date. (it's still great, of course). Can't wait to hear new stuff from them. If i remember right, i read somewhere that their next album will contain their longest song EVER :o

Nice album of the week. I bought "Kiss Me Once" too as my first Kylie album ever. It's not bad, but in my opinion it's also nothing outstanding :oops: "Sexercize" is my favorite track from it. :)
Totally agree with you on "G.U.Y.": Stunning and amazing video for a freakin' catchy song. She did the right thing by choosin' this to be her next single.
:lol: I've picked the same new entry and position like you as well? Again? Think our minds are kinda connected or somethin' :D

Glad you like so many tracks taken from the RETRO List! "Bye Bye Beautiful" was the reason why I became a fan of Nightwish. I bought "Dark Passion Play" in Washington D.C. and I fell in love with this track. Personally, I think it's one of their best singles to date :D - However, I loved "Nemo", "The Siren" & "Dark Passion Play" before that song as well, but I kinda considered them to be a single-artist :D (Shame on me!)

Thanks for your comment ;)
True. I'm glad you're thinkin that way too about "G.U.Y.". Let's hope now that she can get the general public too and get another hit for her, even if it's just a moderate one - it doesn't deserve to flop!
I'm so sorry, but actually i didn't look properly and i thought it entered your charts at #10 like on mine, so it wasn't the same :lol: :oops:

Oh really :o I didn't know that this song was the reason why you became a fan of Nightwish :o I thought you became a fan way earlier than this. So it's even more surprising that you aren't into the solo stuff by Anette :oops: Well, it's okay, at least you became a fan in the end :P :wink: :lol:

...

"G.U.Y." 8-) Glad to see this smash on top of this weeks chart.
Also great entries by Within Temptation. You really like "Dangerous", do you? :)
"Paradise" is also amazing, loved the performance at their concert. It would have been epic if Tarja would have joined Sharon on stage though :cry:

Nice new entry for "Riptide". I think it could be a big hit in summer here!

The retro #1s still look great to me, still lots of great songs there!
Can't believe how 'old' songs like "The Sweet Escape", "Stop And Stare" and "If U Seek Amy" already are though - time flies by SO fast :o #goodtimes
Oh and "Come & Get It" is also already a year old :o

Amazing album of the week. "Hydra" is great and i'd say a step into the right direction after "The Unforgiving". There's probably no weak track on the album.

btw do you know that Tuomas Holopainen released his solo debut album on friday? :)
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 39989
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Mainshow » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Thank you for all your nice comments!

fpfbm54 wrote:Riptide and Helene. 8-) Still can't explain why I like "Atemlos" so much,though. :D
I think that it's safe to say that Helene got the most of us totally by surprise with "Atemlos". Flawless, catchy track!

Benny wrote:"Riptide" is amazing, great new entry! Nice to see Helene still in the top 3 with "Atemlos...", it seems that the song never dies.
ATC's "Why Oh Why" and Britney's "If U Seek Amy" are great retro number ones (among others). 8-)
Glad you like "Riptide". I think that I (have to) listen to it at least once a day since it's on heavy rotation on our radio stations. Glad that you're still a fan of Helene's track ;) - Do you prefer "Why Oh Why" to ATC's previous singles as well?

vinnie65 wrote:Fantastic album from Within Temptation!
It truly is! - My favourite track is "And We Run" and yours?

Tansike wrote:
Mainshow wrote:
Tansike wrote:Lots of great songs!

First of all, great re-entry for "G.U.Y."! The song deserves to be a big hit for GaGa, the video is flawless too and her best in ages.
Also lovely entry for Birdy - the song also debuted at the same position on my charts last week :D

As for the 'old' hits, i like/love:

03.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
05.04.02 "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" by Britney Spears
11.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
07.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
06.04.07 "Even Heaven Cries" by Monrose
11.04.08 "Bye Bye Beautiful" by Nightwish
10.04.09 "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
09.04.10 "Satellite" by Lena
08.04.11 "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen
06.04.12 "Euphoria" by Loreen
LOVE LOVE LOVE to see that "Bye Bye Beautiful" topped your charts in 2008, even if it's one of their weakest single to date. (it's still great, of course). Can't wait to hear new stuff from them. If i remember right, i read somewhere that their next album will contain their longest song EVER :o

Nice album of the week. I bought "Kiss Me Once" too as my first Kylie album ever. It's not bad, but in my opinion it's also nothing outstanding :oops: "Sexercize" is my favorite track from it. :)
Totally agree with you on "G.U.Y.": Stunning and amazing video for a freakin' catchy song. She did the right thing by choosin' this to be her next single.
:lol: I've picked the same new entry and position like you as well? Again? Think our minds are kinda connected or somethin' :D

Glad you like so many tracks taken from the RETRO List! "Bye Bye Beautiful" was the reason why I became a fan of Nightwish. I bought "Dark Passion Play" in Washington D.C. and I fell in love with this track. Personally, I think it's one of their best singles to date :D - However, I loved "Nemo", "The Siren" & "Dark Passion Play" before that song as well, but I kinda considered them to be a single-artist :D (Shame on me!)

Thanks for your comment ;)
True. I'm glad you're thinkin that way too about "G.U.Y.". Let's hope now that she can get the general public too and get another hit for her, even if it's just a moderate one - it doesn't deserve to flop!
I'm so sorry, but actually i didn't look properly and i thought it entered your charts at #10 like on mine, so it wasn't the same :lol: :oops:

Oh really :o I didn't know that this song was the reason why you became a fan of Nightwish :o I thought you became a fan way earlier than this. So it's even more surprising that you aren't into the solo stuff by Anette :oops: Well, it's okay, at least you became a fan in the end :P :wink: :lol:

...

"G.U.Y." 8-) Glad to see this smash on top of this weeks chart.
Also great entries by Within Temptation. You really like "Dangerous", do you? :)
"Paradise" is also amazing, loved the performance at their concert. It would have been epic if Tarja would have joined Sharon on stage though :cry:

Nice new entry for "Riptide". I think it could be a big hit in summer here!

The retro #1s still look great to me, still lots of great songs there!
Can't believe how 'old' songs like "The Sweet Escape", "Stop And Stare" and "If U Seek Amy" already are though - time flies by SO fast :o #goodtimes
Oh and "Come & Get It" is also already a year old :o

Amazing album of the week. "Hydra" is great and i'd say a step into the right direction after "The Unforgiving". There's probably no weak track on the album.

btw do you know that Tuomas Holopainen released his solo debut album on friday? :)
No problem ;)

I had known Nightwish before, I even loved "Sleeping Sun"'s revamped version and I was a fan of "Once" but I wouldn't have called myself a fan back then.
It's quite a surprise that I turned to be a fan with Madame Olzon, although I think that I prefer Tarja to her now... However, I need to check Olzon's solo stuff (perhaps I'm goin' to like it) but Eurovision entries are keepin' me busy these days :D

"Dangerous" is really an amazing track. It has to be their most organic, powerfull track since "What Have You Done" (I am really glad that we have more of them on "Hydra"!). Oh yes.. I would love to see Sharon & Tarja together on stage someday!

I would like to apologize! It was not my intention to make you feel "old" because of my Retro List :D - Just kiddin', we all are still fresh, hot and surprisingly young :D - But yeah, it often gets me by surprise how fast time can run... I mean "Umbrealla" will turn 7 in a few weeks as well :o
#TeamTargaryen
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 12610
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Mainshow » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:56 pm

18.04.2014

Image
01 [RE] "My Słowianie - We Are Slavic." by Donatan - Cleo
02 [NE] "Start A Fire" by Dilara Kazimova
03 [03] "Atemlos durch die Nacht (Bassflow Main Radio/Video Mix)" by Helene Fischer
04 [01] "G.U.Y." by Lady GaGa
05 [06] "Addicted To You" by Avicci
06 [NE] "Coming Home" by Fireflight
07 [NE] "Undo" by Sanna Nielsen
08 [04] "Riptide" by Vance Joy
09 [02] "Dangerous (feat. Howard Jones)" by Within Temptation
10 [NE] "Amazing" by Tanja

Image

17.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
21.04.00 "Do What You Like" by French Affair
20.04.01 "Nobody Wants To Be Lonely (feat. Christina Aguilera)" by Ricky Martin
12.04.02 "No More Tears" by Jeanette
25.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
23.04.04 "Not In Love (feat. Kelis)" by Enrique Iglesias
22.04.05 "Cool Vibes'" by Vanilla Ninja
21.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
20.04.07 "Give It To Me (feat. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake)" by Timbaland
25.04.08 "4 Minutes (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)" by Madonna
24.04.09 "Beautiful (feat. Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishal)" by Akon
23.04.10 "Telephone (feat. Beyoncé)" by Lady GaGa
22.04.11 "Till The World Ends" by Britney Spears
20.04.12 "The Way I Like It" by Mady Capristo
19.04.13 "If I Lose Myself" by OneRepublic


Image
"Eurovision Song Contest 2014" by Various Artists
Image
It's finally happenin' again! My favourite season of the year has officially kicked off with the release of the compilation of this year's Eurovision Song Contest. To be honest, I haven't been a fan of this year's entries at the beginnin' but the studio versions made me like or even love them more. "Start A Fire" is my favourite by miles. It's a beautifully written & heartbroken ballad sung with a stunning vocal performance. The Polish entry - which topped my chart this week - is an attempt to combine contemporary hip-hop music with folklore elements and I really think that it's a brilliant mixture. Of course, you'll get to listen to utterly horrendous and cheap entries as well. You'll find some guilty pleasures (e.g. that wannabe Loreen by Tanja (not only the song is quite similar to "Euphoria" & "Glorious", but also her dance moves totally remind one's of Loreen's glorious "Euphoria" performance) or that hilarious copies of Robin Thicke (Belarus) and Bruno Mars (Denmark) - Cheesy tracks cannot be left out either (Sweden, San Marino, Austria)... However, this is what I absolutely adore about the Eurovision Song Contest. Each year we'll get a light entertainment programme with tracks for each and every different person with an individual taste in music! Oh, and I love it how bright and shiny this competition is! - Love it that Akini has become a fan of it as well. Era's next! <3

The semi-finals will be aired on 6th and 8th May, whereas you can see the grand-final in which 26 countries will be competing to be the next Loreen, Lena or Emmelie on 10th May!

Favourite Tracks:
My Słowianie - We Are Slavic (Poland) // Start A Fire (Azerbaijan) // Undo (Sweden) // Wild Soul (Moldova) // La Mia Città (Italy) // Children Of The Universe (United Kingdom) // Amazing (Estonia) // Coming Home (Malta) // Cheescake (Belarus) // Rise Up (Greece) // Calm After The Storm (The Netherlands) // Silent Storm (Norway) // Round And Round (Slovenia)
#TeamTargaryen
User avatar
Mainshow
Legend
 
Posts: 12610
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby stevyy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:09 am

All The Things She Said: guilty. love it.
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 47732
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Postby Benny » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Mainshow wrote:
Benny wrote:"Riptide" is amazing, great new entry! Nice to see Helene still in the top 3 with "Atemlos...", it seems that the song never dies.
ATC's "Why Oh Why" and Britney's "If U Seek Amy" are great retro number ones (among others). 8-)
Glad you like "Riptide". I think that I (have to) listen to it at least once a day since it's on heavy rotation on our radio stations. Glad that you're still a fan of Helene's track ;) - Do you prefer "Why Oh Why" to ATC's previous singles as well?
Well "Why Oh Why" is definitely underrated, though "Around The World" is still my favourite ATC song (a while ago I found out that the latter is a remake of a Russian song, I was quite surprised by that, I always thought that it's an original song :o).

"Riptide" and "Atemlos" are still my favourite songs in your top 10. I have to say that I'm quite disappointed by this year's ESC entries. Today I checked out a medley of all 37 songs on YouTube and there wasn't one that I really liked - in contrast to last year where we had fantastic tunes like "L'essenziale" or "I Feed You My Love".

Mainshow wrote:17.04.99 "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears
20.04.01 "Nobody Wants To Be Lonely (feat. Christina Aguilera)" by Ricky Martin
25.04.03 "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u.
21.04.06 "Sorry" by Madonna
23.04.10 "Telephone (feat. Beyoncé)" by Lady GaGa
22.04.11 "Till The World Ends" by Britney Spears
19.04.13 "If I Lose Myself" by OneRepublic
I like all these retro number ones, especially Britney's debut and the duet by Ricky & Christina (plus they both look hot in the music video). :D
User avatar
Benny
Legend
 
Posts: 19474
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009
Location: .eu

Return to Personal Charts