Mainshow's Weekly Top20 - 2015 WK 31

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby Mainshow » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:47 pm

New entries related to the Bundesivision Song Contest, new #1 & "Calm After The Storm" went 3x Gold.

01 [NE] 1 "Auf anderen Wegen" by Andreas Bourani LIVEVIDEO
Chart Run: 1
02 [NE] 1 "Lass uns gehen" by Revolverheld
Chart Run: 2
03 [02] 20 "Calm After The Storm" by The Common Linnets 3xGOLD
Chart Run: 2-2-1-1-1-3-3-3-2-2-2-2-1-1-1-1-3-3-2-3
04 [19] 2 "Blame (feat. John Newman)" by Calvin Harris
Chart Run: 19-4
05 [03] 8 "A Sky Full Of Stars" by Coldplay GOLD
Chart Run: 4-4-4-4-1-1-3-5
06 [01] 2 "Oblivion" by Bastille
Chart Run: 1-6
07 [06] 10 "And We Run (feat. Xzibit)" by Within Temptation GOLD
Chart Run: 1-2-RE-2-2-2-1-2-2-2-RE-6-7
08 [09] 2 "Postcards" by James Blunt
Chart Run: 9-8
09 [13] 2 "Chandelier" by Sia
Chart Run: 13-9
10 [05] 19 "Atemlos durch die Nacht" by Helene Fischer PLATINUM
Chart Run: 2-1-1-3-4-1-RE-3-RE-3-3-3-5-RE-2-2-2-2-4-4-5-10
11 [NE] 1 "Alles versucht" by Maxim
Chart Run: 11
12 [17] 2 "When The Beat Drops Out" by Marlomn Roudette
Chart Run: 17-12
13 [12] 10 "Drunk In Love (feat. Jay-Z)" by Beyoncé
Chart Run: 37-36-36-40-27-16-8-7-RE-12-13
14 [11] 2 "Te Quiero" by Helene Fischer
Chart Run: 11-14
15 [18] 10 "My Slowanie - We Are Slavic" by Donatan - Cleo GOLD
Chart Run: 1-3-2-1-1-3-3-3-RE-18-15
16 [10] 2 "Ghost" by Ella Henderson
Chart Run: 10-16
17 [04] 2 "The Troubles" by U2
Chart Run: 4-17
18 [14] 16 "Marathon" by Helene Fischer PLATINUM
Chart Run: 2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-3-3-3-3-5-5-RE-14-18
19 [08] 2 "Warte, Warte" by Subway To Sally
Chart Run: 8-19
20 [20] 2 "Bad News" by Bastille
Chart Run: 20-20

Out:
15 [NE] 1 "Grausame Schwester" by Subway To Sally
Chart Run: 15
16 [RE] 5 "All That Matters" by Roman Lob
Chart Run: 5-5-5-5-RE-16
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Erotica » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Only two songs I like at the moment ^^

Many German songs :o
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby luckyONE » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:00 am

THat jump for "BLAME" :o YAY. 8-)
luckyONE
Superstar

Postby RalphyS » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:21 pm

The new single by The Common Linnets "Give me a reason": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNdirDqjpgk
RalphyS
Personal Assistant

Postby Tansike » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Oh glad to know you bought the re-release of Bastille's album. I haven't listen to it for a long time now, but i bought it too back in the days :)

Agree about the album by The Common Linnets, "Calm After The Storm" remains the best track, but "Time Has No Mercy" comes really close for me. Which was/is your favorite apart from the lead single?
Hope and have fun, if you go :) And i hope you'll find someone!

I guess she's not only your Queen right now... she's currently the most successful german artist by far, and i think that's really deserved as she's so talented.
A colleague from my work loves her and is a fan for several years now (well, also other Schlager acts), but surprisingly she didn't buy "Farbenspiel" so far while i - as a non-fan i'd say - did :oops: It's kinda funny that a fan doesn't know "Atemlos..." that much while all other people who aren't a fan of Schlager/Helene know it...

Really glad to see your love for "And We Run" :) They just announced "Let Us Burn" as the title of the live CD, including the Elements AND the Hydra concert, so i'm really excited and already pre-ordered my copy earlier today (including the DVD, of course :) At first i thought it would be the next single after reading "Let Us Burn" :oops: But i still hope for another release, even if it won't be a hit... and "Let Us Burn" would be a good choice IMO, it's currently growing on me a lot... which is your favorite non-single from "Hydra"?

20th week for "Calm After The Storm" is good, and all of them in the Top3 is even more impressive. I'm really curious to see where they will end up on the YEC! :wink:
Surprised about the climb for "Blame"... "I Need Your Love" wasn't a hit, was it?

Glad to see "And We Run" still doing good and nice climb for Sia & Marlon Roudette :D
Tansike
Legend

Postby Benny » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:09 pm

So great to have your chart back!!! :D

01 [NE] 1 "Auf anderen Wegen" by Andreas Bourani
03 [02] 20 "Calm After The Storm" by The Common Linnets
10 [05] 19 "Atemlos durch die Nacht" by Helene Fischer

The new Andreas Bourani song is not bad but doesn't come close to "Auf uns", "Eisberg" or "Alles nur in meinem Kopf", but maybe it will still grow on me.
Revolverheld's "Lass uns gehen" is quite good, better than the awfully-cheesy "Ich lass für dich das Licht an". My favourite single from their last album is still "Das kann uns keiner nehmen".
Benny
Legend

Postby VanillaVilla » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:50 am

Yes, Andreas Bourani at #1! Nice charts you have, so many good songs in here! :D
This night is dedicated to everyone who believes in a future of peace and freedom
You know who you are – we are unity and we are unstoppable

- last.fm -
VanillaVilla
Personal Assistant

Postby Mainshow » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Erotica wrote:Only two songs I like at the moment ^^

Many German songs :o
Not that happy to read that; but I guess that our tastes in music aren't that similar :D I mean, the best example is "Hot As Ice" ;) 8-)
Hopefully, you'll like this week a bit more.

luckyONE wrote:THat jump for "BLAME" :o YAY. 8-)
Such an amazing track!

RalphyS wrote:The new single by The Common Linnets "Give me a reason": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNdirDqjpgk
Are you part of their management? Like the passion you have by promoting there stuff ;) - Great track!

Tansike wrote:Oh glad to know you bought the re-release of Bastille's album. I haven't listen to it for a long time now, but i bought it too back in the days :)

Agree about the album by The Common Linnets, "Calm After The Storm" remains the best track, but "Time Has No Mercy" comes really close for me. Which was/is your favorite apart from the lead single?
Hope and have fun, if you go :) And i hope you'll find someone!

I guess she's not only your Queen right now... she's currently the most successful german artist by far, and i think that's really deserved as she's so talented.
A colleague from my work loves her and is a fan for several years now (well, also other Schlager acts), but surprisingly she didn't buy "Farbenspiel" so far while i - as a non-fan i'd say - did :oops: It's kinda funny that a fan doesn't know "Atemlos..." that much while all other people who aren't a fan of Schlager/Helene know it...

Really glad to see your love for "And We Run" :) They just announced "Let Us Burn" as the title of the live CD, including the Elements AND the Hydra concert, so i'm really excited and already pre-ordered my copy earlier today (including the DVD, of course :) At first i thought it would be the next single after reading "Let Us Burn" :oops: But i still hope for another release, even if it won't be a hit... and "Let Us Burn" would be a good choice IMO, it's currently growing on me a lot... which is your favorite non-single from "Hydra"?

20th week for "Calm After The Storm" is good, and all of them in the Top3 is even more impressive. I'm really curious to see where they will end up on the YEC! :wink:
Surprised about the climb for "Blame"... "I Need Your Love" wasn't a hit, was it?

Glad to see "And We Run" still doing good and nice climb for Sia & Marlon Roudette :D
When it comes to the Common Linnets, I think that "Broken But Home" is my favourite album track. I prefer their "calmier" tracks ;)

Interesting to find out that there are still people who were not aware of "Atemlos" being released! :o It sounds so strange; especially when that person is a fan. You better make her understand that this track's her best so far as soon as possible :D

Thank you for informing me about Within Temptation's upcoming release! I haven't heard of this before but it sounds really great! I have to pre-order my copy as well and I am so freakin' happy that they've included the Elements concert! I mean, I attended that one and I hadn't the best seats (although they were pretty great).. so it would be great to re-watch the whole concert!

"Let Us Burn" has improved on me as well; but my favourite non-single is definitely "Edge Of The World". This is just pure perfection. I love it how the song develops. It's just magical; calm as well as organic; simply beautiful & epic. - What's your favourite? Is it "Let Us Burn"?

Glad you like the rise for "Blame". -"I Need Your Love" spent 12 weeks on my chart & it peaked at #6; receiving 200 points respectively... so it just needed 50 points to get certified. So it was a semi-hit, so to speak. It ended up being #47 on my year-end chart of 2013. ;)

Benny wrote:So great to have your chart back!!! :D

01 [NE] 1 "Auf anderen Wegen" by Andreas Bourani
03 [02] 20 "Calm After The Storm" by The Common Linnets
10 [05] 19 "Atemlos durch die Nacht" by Helene Fischer

The new Andreas Bourani song is not bad but doesn't come close to "Auf uns", "Eisberg" or "Alles nur in meinem Kopf", but maybe it will still grow on me.
Revolverheld's "Lass uns gehen" is quite good, better than the awfully-cheesy "Ich lass für dich das Licht an". My favourite single from their last album is still "Das kann uns keiner nehmen".
Thanks ;) Glad you like so many tracks!

I cannot let you know whether I prefer "Auf uns" to "Auf anderen Wegen". "Auf uns" is an absolutely stunning track and one of the best German tunes of the last years. However, it's simply over-played... When it comes to "Auf anderen Wegen", it's freakin' underrated & its lyrics and its melody are haunting. It so beautifully written and it transfers so many emotions. // Revolverheld's latest single is indeed better. Glad we have the same opinion ;)

VanillaVilla wrote:Yes, Andreas Bourani at #1! Nice charts you have, so many good songs in here! :D
Thanks ;) Glad you like my current #1 ;)
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:29 pm

01 [01] 2 "Auf anderen Wegen" by Andreas Bourani LIVEVIDEO
Chart Run: 1-1
Chart Run: 2-2
03 [04] 3 "Blame (feat. John Newman)" by Calvin Harris
Chart Run: 19-4-3
04 [03] 21 "Calm After The Storm" by The Common Linnets 3xGOLD
Chart Run: 2-2-1-1-1-3-3-3-2-2-2-2-1-1-1-1-3-3-2-3-4
05 [NE] 1 "Staring At The Sun" by Anastacia
Chart Run: 5
06 [05] 9 "A Sky Full Of Stars" by Coldplay GOLD
Chart Run: 4-4-4-4-1-1-3-5-6
07 [07] 11 "And We Run (feat. Xzibit)" by Within Temptation GOLD
Chart Run: 1-2-RE-2-2-2-1-2-2-2-RE-6-7-7
08 [09] 3 "Chandelier" by Sia
Chart Run: 13-9-8
09 [11] 2 "Alles versucht" by Maxim
Chart Run: 11-9
10 [NE] 1 "Rude" by MAGIC!
Chart Run: 10
11 [10] 20 "Atemlos durch die Nacht" by Helene Fischer PLATINUM
Chart Run: 2-1-1-3-4-1-RE-3-RE-3-3-3-5-RE-2-2-2-2-4-4-5-10-11
12 [NE] 1 "Shot Me Down (feat. Skylar Grey)" by David Guetta
Chart Run: 12
13 [06] 3 "Oblivion" by Bastille
Chart Run: 1-6-13
14 [08] 3 "Postcards" by James Blunt
Chart Run: 9-8-14
15 [12] 3 "When The Beat Drops Out" by Marlomn Roudette
Chart Run: 17-12-15
16 [14] 3 "Te Quiero" by Helene Fischer
Chart Run: 11-14-16
17 [15] 11 "My Slowanie - We Are Slavic" by Donatan - Cleo GOLD
Chart Run: 1-3-2-1-1-3-3-3-RE-18-15-17
18 [NE] 1 "Brain" by Banks
Chart Run: 18
19 [NE] 1 "Waiting Game" by Banks
Chart Run: 19
20 [NE] 1 "Yellow Flicker Beat" by Lorde
Chart Run: 20

out:
13 [12] 10 "Drunk In Love (feat. Jay-Z)" by Beyoncé
Chart Run: 37-36-36-40-27-16-8-7-RE-12-13
Chart Run: 10-16
17 [04] 2 "The Troubles" by U2
Chart Run: 4-17
18 [14] 16 "Marathon" by Helene Fischer PLATINUM
Chart Run: 2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-3-3-3-3-5-5-RE-14-18
19 [08] 2 "Warte, Warte" by Subway To Sally
Chart Run: 8-19
20 [20] 2 "Bad News" by Bastille
Chart Run: 20-20
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Era » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:25 am

You ignored my comment 2 weeks in a row :roll: Now I'm seriously mad :( :lol:
I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you.
Era
Legend

Postby Erotica » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:55 am

Glad to see Anastacia enter the charts
I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Erotica
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:45 am

Erotica wrote:Glad to see Anastacia enter the charts
Have never been a fan of hers but her latest album is quite enjoyable & "Staring At The Sun" is huge! ;)

Era wrote:You ignored my comment 2 weeks in a row :roll: Now I'm seriously mad :( :lol:
Sorry, Anvay, my friend! - I didn't do this on purpose!

Era wrote:YAAAYYYY !!!!! SO nice to see my musical soul-mate back !! :D :D

1 [NE] 1 "Oblivion" by Bastille Need to check this :oops:
02 [03] 19 "Calm After The Storm" by The Common Linnets PLATINUM Luh this !!
Chart Run: 2-2-1-1-1-3-3-3-2-2-2-2-1-1-1-1-3-3-2
03 [01] 7 "A Sky Full Of Stars" by Coldplay GOLD Luh this too !!!
Chart Run: 4-4-4-4-1-1-3
04 [NE] 1 "The Troubles" by U2 Meh
Chart Run: 4
05 [04] 18 "Atemlos durch die Nacht" by Helene Fischer PLATINUM SLAYYY :cry:
Chart Run: 2-1-1-3-4-1-RE-3-RE-3-3-3-5-RE-2-2-2-2-4-4-5
06 [RE] 9 "And We Run (feat. Xzibit)" by Within Temptation GOLD My second fav from the album :D
Chart Run: 1-2-RE-2-2-2-1-2-2-2-RE-6
07 [NE] 1 "Haunted" by Beyoncé Love this BUT Isn't Jealous a bit better ? :oops:
Chart Run: 7
10 [NE] 1 "Ghost" by Ella Henderson Amazing song !!! Do you like GLOW too ? :D
12 [RE] 9 "Drunk In Love (feat. Jay-Z)" by Beyoncé Best from ha holy album 8-)
Chart Run: 37-36-36-40-27-16-8-7-RE-12
13 [NE] 1 "Chandelier" by Sia Superb pop screaming gem :D Have you heard rest of the album ?
Chart Run: 13
19 [NE] 1 "Blame (feat. John Newman)" by Calvin Harris This is good !
Chart Run: 19

:D
Oh, calling me being your musical soul-mate is really kind, nice and sweet of you! Thank you & dankeschön for that amazing warm welcome!

Have you already checked "Oblivion". I have to admit that one can get bored after a while but for some days it was the most beautiful song I heard this year :D
Glad you love almost my entire Top10! - So what's your favourite on Hydra? Is it "Paradise"? - I think that "And We Run" is more organic and I love the beat and the energy. It's kind of heavy but still somehow "Symphonic Metal/Pop" which is so typical of WT.

No, no, no.. "Haunted" is the best track on Beyoncé's "Beyoncé"; together with "Drunk In Love" of course :D

No, I haven't checked Sia's album out. I've just listened to some snippets at my favourite CD store... do I have to check it out? Is it THAT good? - My body is not ready for more disappointments this year :D

I'm sorry that it took so long for me to finally read and reply your post. :oops:
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Erotica » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:26 am

Well, I always loved Anastacia but the newest album disappointed me :lol:
Erotica
Legend

Postby RalphyS » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Another great Revolverheld-song !!!
RalphyS
Personal Assistant

Postby MostFierce » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:34 pm

nice updates for some of my fav, Chandelier slowly climbing and Rude entered this week, yay!
MostFierce
Manager

Postby Tansike » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Mainshow wrote:When it comes to the Common Linnets, I think that "Broken But Home" is my favourite album track. I prefer their "calmier" tracks ;)

Interesting to find out that there are still people who were not aware of "Atemlos" being released! :o It sounds so strange; especially when that person is a fan. You better make her understand that this track's her best so far as soon as possible :D

Thank you for informing me about Within Temptation's upcoming release! I haven't heard of this before but it sounds really great! I have to pre-order my copy as well and I am so freakin' happy that they've included the Elements concert! I mean, I attended that one and I hadn't the best seats (although they were pretty great).. so it would be great to re-watch the whole concert!

"Let Us Burn" has improved on me as well; but my favourite non-single is definitely "Edge Of The World". This is just pure perfection. I love it how the song develops. It's just magical; calm as well as organic; simply beautiful & epic. - What's your favourite? Is it "Let Us Burn"?

Glad you like the rise for "Blame". -"I Need Your Love" spent 12 weeks on my chart & it peaked at #6; receiving 200 points respectively... so it just needed 50 points to get certified. So it was a semi-hit, so to speak. It ended up being #47 on my year-end chart of 2013. ;)
Oh i don't have "Broken But Home" in my mind right now, will re-listen to it later though :)

Yes, i'm surprised as well :o But actually it shouldn't be that surprising, because that's also why it's still selling very well.

You're welcome :) I'm very excited, we're going to buy a new TV later this month so that DVD will be the perfect opportunity to test it 8-) Also, they finally 're-release' "Enter"/"The Dance"! I'm so thankful... because i don't own them and i wanted them so much. I nearly paid more than 50 swiss francs for one :oops: Glad i didn't! You own them?

Good question! I'd say it depends on my mood... sometimes "Edge Of The World" is my favorite too, sometimes it's "Dog Days", Silver Moonlight" or "Let Us Burn". It's really hard to pick one, but after all i'd say it's "Covered By Roses" which is a tiny bit better than these four (which also means "Tell Me Why" is my least favorite...)

Interesting, thanks for letting me know! Good that it was a semi-hit :)

Amazing new entry for Anastacia. Funny to see it at #5 like on mine charts too :)
Interesting debut for "Shot Me Down"... it's a nice song, but the drop is terrible IMO and destroys the whole song for me :( I'm still excited for his upcoming album though.
Also love both entries for Banks :D
Tansike
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:29 pm

Erotica wrote:Well, I always loved Anastacia but the newest album disappointed me :lol:
Really? - It's actually the first album I kind of like by her :D :oops:

RalphyS wrote:Another great Revolverheld-song !!!
One of their best ones ;)

MostFierce wrote:nice updates for some of my fav, Chandelier slowly climbing and Rude entered this week, yay!
Glad you aren't tired of these tracks. I'm almost ashamed of myself.. that I've discored them "so late" :D Especially, "Rude" :D

Tansike wrote:
Mainshow wrote:When it comes to the Common Linnets, I think that "Broken But Home" is my favourite album track. I prefer their "calmier" tracks ;)

Oh i don't have "Broken But Home" in my mind right now, will re-listen to it later though :)

Yes, i'm surprised as well :o But actually it shouldn't be that surprising, because that's also why it's still selling very well.

You're welcome :) I'm very excited, we're going to buy a new TV later this month so that DVD will be the perfect opportunity to test it 8-) Also, they finally 're-release' "Enter"/"The Dance"! I'm so thankful... because i don't own them and i wanted them so much. I nearly paid more than 50 swiss francs for one :oops: Glad i didn't! You own them?

Good question! I'd say it depends on my mood... sometimes "Edge Of The World" is my favorite too, sometimes it's "Dog Days", Silver Moonlight" or "Let Us Burn". It's really hard to pick one, but after all i'd say it's "Covered By Roses" which is a tiny bit better than these four (which also means "Tell Me Why" is my least favorite...)

Interesting, thanks for letting me know! Good that it was a semi-hit :)

Amazing new entry for Anastacia. Funny to see it at #5 like on mine charts too :)
Interesting debut for "Shot Me Down"... it's a nice song, but the drop is terrible IMO and destroys the whole song for me :( I'm still excited for his upcoming album though.
Also love both entries for Banks :D
And? Did you re-listen "Broken But Home"? :D - Do you like it?

Wait? - They're goin' to rerelease "Enter" & "The Dance"? Do you have a link/source? - I didn't see that comin'. - I own both of them. I was really lucky to find "The Dance" for 11 Euros at a store of Saturn's some years ago & when it comes to "Enter", I purchased it online right after "The Heart Of Everything"... I think I spent 16-17 Euros.

"Tell Me Why" is my least favourite as well (together with "Dog Days")... But yeah, the album is amazing and more cohensive than its precedessor. Hopefully, the next album will be as strong as "Hydra".

Glad you like the track by Anastacia ;) If you do so, you'll like my new chart even more :D
Really? I like everythin' on "Shot Me Down"; personally, I think that it's Guetta's best track since "Titanium". He often makes me wanna cringe with his latest releases but that one is fierce and ace :D
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby Mainshow » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:54 pm

Thanks for the comments last week! ;) - This week, you'll find a band on my top of my chart, who I thought that they would be never able to release something I seriously fall in love with :D

01 [NE] 1 "Love Who Loves You Back" by Tokio Hotel
02 [NE] 1 "Only Human" by Cheryl Cole
Chart Run: 2
03 [05] 2 "Staring At The Sun" by Anastacia
Chart Run: 5-3
04 [01] 3 "Auf anderen Wegen" by Andreas Bourani LIVEVIDEO
Chart Run: 1-1-4
05 [10] 2 "Rude" by MAGIC!
Chart Run: 10-5
06 [03] 4 "Blame (feat. John Newman)" by Calvin Harris
Chart Run: 19-4-3-6
07 [07] 12 "And We Run (feat. Xzibit)" by Within Temptation GOLD
Chart Run: 1-2-RE-2-2-2-1-2-2-2-RE-6-7-7-7
08 [02] 3 "Lass uns gehen" by Revolverheld
Chart Run: 2-2-8
09 [06] 10 "A Sky Full Of Stars" by Coldplay GOLD
Chart Run: 4-4-4-4-1-1-3-5-6-9
10 [NE] 1 "I Don't Care" by Cheryl Cole
11 [11] 5 "Chandelier" by Sia
Chart Run: 13-9-8-11-11
12 [NE] 1 "True Love" by Coldplay
Chart Run: 12
13 [20] 2 "Yellow Flicker Beat" by Lorde
Chart Run: 20-13
14 [NE] 1 "Lifeline" by Anastacia
Chart Run: 14
15 [13] 4 "Oblivion" by Bastille
Chart Run: 1-6-13-15
16 [NE] 1 "Tourner dans le vide" by Indila
Chart Run: 16
17 [04] 22 "Calm After The Storm" by The Common Linnets 3xGOLD
Chart Run: 2-2-1-1-1-3-3-3-2-2-2-2-1-1-1-1-3-3-2-3-4-17
18 [14] 4 "Postcards" by James Blunt
Chart Run: 9-8-14-18
19 [12] 2 "Shot Me Down (feat. Skylar Grey)" by David Guetta
Chart Run: 12-19
20 [19] 2 "Waiting Game" by Banks
Chart Run: 19-20

Out:
09 [11] 2 "Alles versucht" by Maxim
Chart Run: 11-9
11 [10] 20 "Atemlos durch die Nacht" by Helene Fischer PLATINUM
Chart Run: 2-1-1-3-4-1-RE-3-RE-3-3-3-5-RE-2-2-2-2-4-4-5-10-11
15 [12] 3 "When The Beat Drops Out" by Marlomn Roudette
Chart Run: 17-12-15
16 [14] 3 "Te Quiero" by Helene Fischer
Chart Run: 11-14-16
17 [15] 11 "My Slowanie - We Are Slavic" by Donatan - Cleo GOLD
Chart Run: 1-3-2-1-1-3-3-3-RE-18-15-17
18 [NE] 1 "Brain" by Banks
Chart Run: 18
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby flopho » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Really nice to see Indila and Revolverheld charting, shame that Maxim dropped, probably my fave from the BuViSoCo. :D
Shame on me for changing...no, shame on you for staying the same
flopho
Legend

Postby Erotica » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Oh, we have got the same number 1. Also like I don't care and Lifeline
Erotica
Legend

Postby RalphyS » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:53 pm

O.k., I'll give Tokio Hotel a listen, but I'm skeptical :wink:

Nope, not for me!
Last edited by RalphyS on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
RalphyS
Personal Assistant

Postby luckyONE » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:40 pm

YAY for that climb for YELLOW FLICKER BEAT. <3 Hope it'll make it into the Top 10 within the next few weeks!
luckyONE
Superstar

Postby yomaku » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:44 am

Love seeing those debuts for Cheryl (IDC) and Indila. :D
Hej koji dan.
Last.fm
yomaku
Manager

Postby Benny » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Good new entry by Indila, the music video is amazing (as is the one for "Dernière Danse").

I didn't really like the new Tokio Hotel single on a first listen but I need to check it out again, so many people have it on their charts.
Benny
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Anastacia is magic. :D
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Return to Personal Charts