Loki0012's Top 15 Songs Chart - #IM BACK 7/11/17

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby Loki0012 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:38 am

stevyy wrote:magic is still one of my alltime fave Coldplay hits.
agree :)
MY PERSONAL CHARTS
NA NA NA NA OH OH
User avatar
Loki0012
Superstar
 
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008
Location: Manila Philippines

Postby Loki0012 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:53 am

Top 15 Songs 6/28/2014
Image

Ella Henderson's Ghost failed to impress me thus getting only a #11 Peak,Love Coming backto old songs especially Augustana's and Hoobastanks :) and I cant also get the #1 hit Rude i just dont get the song its not as catchy as others think

=1. (1) A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay 4 weeks #1 BIG HIT
=2. (2) Money on my Mind - Sam Smith
^3. (4) BOOM CLAP - Charli XCX[ True Love - Coldplay
^4. (5)Stay With Me - Sam Smith
^5 (NE) The Reason - Hoobastank

Image
^6 (RE) Ten feet tall - Afrojack Feat. Wrabel (peak#2;1wk)
=7. (7) Shower - Becky G
^8. (NE) Boston - Augustana
^9. (10) She Looks so Perfect - 5SOS
^10. (NE) Wasted - Tiesto feat Mathew Koma

v 11. (9) Fancy - Iggy Azalea
^ 12. (NE) Enrique Iglesias - Bailando
^ 13. (NE) Sam Smith - Lay Me Down
^14. (NE) Collide - Howie Day
^15 (RE) Not a bad thing - Justin Timberlake

BUBBLING:
On Top of the world - Imagine Dragons
Jeremih - Dont Tell Em
Her Diamonds - Rob Thomas
Sweet and Low - Augustana

OUT
(6) Latch - Disclosure feat Sam smith
(8) Summer - Calvin Harris
(15) Magic - Coldplay
(14) Show Me - Kind Ink feat Chris Brown
(11) Ella Henderson - Ghost
(13) Me and My Broken Heart - RIxton
(12) Rude - Magic!
MY PERSONAL CHARTS
NA NA NA NA OH OH
User avatar
Loki0012
Superstar
 
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008
Location: Manila Philippines

Postby Tansike » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Really glad to see Sam's success on your charts :D
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40067
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Loki0012 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:17 am

Tansike wrote:Really glad to see Sam's success on your charts :D
Thanks! i really love some of this songs
MY PERSONAL CHARTS
NA NA NA NA OH OH
User avatar
Loki0012
Superstar
 
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008
Location: Manila Philippines

Postby Loki0012 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:21 am

Top 15 Songs 8/6/2014
Image

Man I just LOVE the New M5 song its so retro and so soulful in a way. Love the vocals finally not totally a pop usual structure in the song... love the lyrics too. So it deserves the coveted #1!

^1. (NE) It was always you - Maroon 5 1 week #1
^2. (NE) Lost at sea - Zedd feat Ryan tedder
^3. (10) Wasted - Tiesto feat Mathew Koma
=4. (4) True Love - Coldplay
^5 (6) Ten feet tall - Afrojack Feat. Wrabel (peak#2;1wk)

Image
^6 (13) Sam Smith - Lay Me Down
^7. (8) Boston - Augustana
^8.(NE) Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
v 9.(1) A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
v10. (3) BOOM CLAP - Charli XCX

v 11. (7) Shower - Becky G
^^ 12. (NE) Break Free - Ariana Grande
v13. (11) Fancy - Iggy Azalea
v14. (2) Money on my Mind - Sam Smith
v15 (5) The Reason - Hoobastank

BUBBLING:
Dont Tell Em - Jeremih Feat YG
Rude - Magic!

OUT
(4) Stay With Me - Sam Smith
(9) She Looks so Perfect - 5SOS
(12) Enrique Iglesias - Bailando
(14) Collide - Howie Day
Last edited by Loki0012 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY PERSONAL CHARTS
NA NA NA NA OH OH
User avatar
Loki0012
Superstar
 
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008
Location: Manila Philippines

Postby Tansike » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:53 pm

Don't know your #2, but the collabo sounds REALLY interesting. Need to listen to it after work today... love Ryan, and adore Zedd's work for GaGa and Ariana, so i'm sure i should like that track too.

Great entry for Ed's "Thinking Out Loud". Hope it can be a future single! It's one of my faves from "x" :)
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40067
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Loki0012 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Tansike wrote:Don't know your #2, but the collabo sounds REALLY interesting. Need to listen to it after work today... love Ryan, and adore Zedd's work for GaGa and Ariana, so i'm sure i should like that track too.

Great entry for Ed's "Thinking Out Loud". Hope it can be a future single! It's one of my faves from "x" :)
:D i dont doubt 'Thinking out loud' wont be a single SOON probably single #3 yes that Zedd song is my most favorite more than Clarity :wink:
MY PERSONAL CHARTS
NA NA NA NA OH OH
User avatar
Loki0012
Superstar
 
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008
Location: Manila Philippines

Postby Spartan » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Love both new entries in the Top 2!
User avatar
Spartan
Legend
 
Posts: 28618
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009

Postby Loki0012 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:33 am

Spartan wrote:Love both new entries in the Top 2!
TX!
MY PERSONAL CHARTS
NA NA NA NA OH OH
User avatar
Loki0012
Superstar
 
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008
Location: Manila Philippines

Postby Loki0012 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:34 am

Image

ED SHEERAN SONG OF THE MOMENT: THINKING OUT LOUD

SAM SMITH SONG OF THE MOMENT: LAY ME DOWN

JASON DERULO SONG OF THE MOMENT: ZIPPER
MY PERSONAL CHARTS
NA NA NA NA OH OH
User avatar
Loki0012
Superstar
 
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008
Location: Manila Philippines

Postby Phoenixx » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:49 am

Any chace to restart this? :)
User avatar
Phoenixx
Purpose
 
Posts: 14207
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012
Location: Germany

Postby Loki0012 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Phoenixx wrote:Any chace to restart this? :)
yeah hopefully some time soon I miss personal charts
MY PERSONAL CHARTS
NA NA NA NA OH OH
User avatar
Loki0012
Superstar
 
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008
Location: Manila Philippines

Postby Loki0012 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:46 am

Top 15 Songs 7/11/2017
Image

A love song that exudes different emotions, the feeling of hope in times of struggle, the soaring vocals by Dan Reynolds with a tinge of old rock rusty voice is amazing , his voice and his bands music will always resonate with me, but don't go too pop Imagine Dragons just a little would be fine. I would love to have some alternative rock on the next album pls.!

*1. (NE) Walking the Wire - Imagine Dragons 1 week #1
*2. (NE) Apparently - J.Cole
*3. (NE) Believer - Imagine Dragons
*4. (NE) Thunder - Imagine Dragons

Image
*6 (NE) All I Can Think About Is You - Coldplay
*7. (NE) What They Say - Zara Larsson
*8.(NE) I'm the One - DJ Khaled
* 9.(NE) Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
*10. (NE) Attention - Charlie Puth

*11. (NE) Bad Liar - Selena Gomez
*12. (NE) Dive - Ed Sheeran
*13. (NE) Work Out - J.Cole
*14. (NE) Witness - Katy Perry
*15. (NE) Power - Little Mix

BUBBLING:
Praying - Kesha
A L I E N S - Coldplay

OUT
MY PERSONAL CHARTS
NA NA NA NA OH OH
User avatar
Loki0012
Superstar
 
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008
Location: Manila Philippines

Postby JakeP » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:51 am

Hi Loki :D

Welcome back to the charts forum. :P

*1. (NE) Walking the Wire - Imagine Dragons 1 week #1
*3. (NE) Believer - Imagine Dragons
*4. (NE) Thunder - Imagine Dragons

Wow you must really love the new Imagine Dragons album if they've kept Coldplay out of your top 5...although that said, there isn't a #5 in this chart. :wink:

*6 (NE) All I Can Think About Is You - Coldplay

A former #1 in my chart, this is like a classic Coldplay song from before they became more experimental and commercial. Either way i love Coldplay because Chris Martin has a natural ability to compose some beautiful piano melodies. <3

*8.(NE) I'm the One - DJ Khaled

I still prefer this to Wild thoughts although saying that, i did get bored of hearing the track fairly quick.

* 9.(NE) Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

Another former #1 in my chart i still regard this more as The Chainsmokers doing a remix of a Coldplay song but regardless i was so happy this was successful.

*10. (NE) Attention - Charlie Puth

My guilty pleasure! :lol: I just adore Charlie's unashamed approach of writing pop songs. Attention really did deserve to be more successful than it actually was. Downside of Spotify. :x

BUBBLING:
Praying - Kesha
A L I E N S - Coldplay

YES at both these bubblers. :D I'm currently loving Praying and this has only highlighted that there is a lot more to Kesha than trashy pop gems like TiK ToK and We r who we r. Her vocals are incredible and flawless, who knew Kesha could sing like that? It's just so heartfelt it was an instant impact on me when i first watched the music video.

Then there is A L I E N S which i love the music video to. That said, i personally think All i can think about is you is the better song. Two more days and we get to hear this Big Sean collaboration.
User avatar
JakeP
Manager
 
Posts: 3170
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013

Postby Loki0012 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:52 pm

JakeP wrote:Hi Loki :D

Welcome back to the charts forum. :P

*1. (NE) Walking the Wire - Imagine Dragons 1 week #1
*3. (NE) Believer - Imagine Dragons
*4. (NE) Thunder - Imagine Dragons

Wow you must really love the new Imagine Dragons album if they've kept Coldplay out of your top 5...although that said, there isn't a #5 in this chart. :wink:

*6 (NE) All I Can Think About Is You - Coldplay

A former #1 in my chart, this is like a classic Coldplay song from before they became more experimental and commercial. Either way i love Coldplay because Chris Martin has a natural ability to compose some beautiful piano melodies. <3

*8.(NE) I'm the One - DJ Khaled

I still prefer this to Wild thoughts although saying that, i did get bored of hearing the track fairly quick.

* 9.(NE) Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers & Coldplay

Another former #1 in my chart i still regard this more as The Chainsmokers doing a remix of a Coldplay song but regardless i was so happy this was successful.

*10. (NE) Attention - Charlie Puth

My guilty pleasure! :lol: I just adore Charlie's unashamed approach of writing pop songs. Attention really did deserve to be more successful than it actually was. Downside of Spotify. :x

BUBBLING:
Praying - Kesha
A L I E N S - Coldplay

YES at both these bubblers. :D I'm currently loving Praying and this has only highlighted that there is a lot more to Kesha than trashy pop gems like TiK ToK and We r who we r. Her vocals are incredible and flawless, who knew Kesha could sing like that? It's just so heartfelt it was an instant impact on me when i first watched the music video.

Then there is A L I E N S which i love the music video to. That said, i personally think All i can think about is you is the better song. Two more days and we get to hear this Big Sean collaboration.
oh yeah I forgot about the no5 haha shame.

thanks! will add a #5 next post and yes I agree on most of your opinions.
MY PERSONAL CHARTS
NA NA NA NA OH OH
User avatar
Loki0012
Superstar
 
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008
Location: Manila Philippines

Postby stevyy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:10 pm

Lorde, ID and Coldplay. We really do stan the same acts right now.

I love you!
User avatar
stevyy
Legend
 
Posts: 47761
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005
Location: .dk

Return to Personal Charts