UKMIX :: PERSONAL CHART OF THE YEAR '14 :: FINISHED !!

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

Postby flopho » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:54 pm

#1-P=MC2's Weekly Top 20 (PosziMC2)[200 points]
#2-Benny’s Chart (Benny)[190 points]
#3-Akini’s Daily Top 20 (JSparksFan)[180 points]
#4-Spartan’s Sound (Spartan)[170 points]
#5-Freaky Fly Bry’s Top 100 (FreakyFlyBry)[160 points]
#6-Eoghy’s Top 30 Weekly Chart (IrishLamb) [150 points]
#7-Era's Weekly TOP 20 (Era)[140 points]
#8-SC Top 40 (TheResonantIpod)[130 points]
#9-Alice's Weekly TOP 20 (Alicepotter)[120 points]
#10-My Charts (Tansike)[110 points]
#11-Kuba’s Diary (jszmiles)[100 points]
#12-My 2014 Charts (Benjamin)[90 points]
#13-luckyONE’s Weekly Charts (luckyONE)[80 points]
#14-Marat’s Weekly Charts (marat2408)[70 points]
#15-CZB’s chart (CZB)[60 points]
#16-Toni's top 20 (toni_pest)[50 points]
#17-Timmy’s Singles Chart (Timmy94)[40 points]
#18-AshDeluxe's personal chart archive (AshDeluxe)[30 points]
#19-Tony’s Hits/Albums (Blondini)[20 points]
#20-JakeP Top 20 (Jake P)[10 points]

Great results, loving the Top 5! And thanks Era for organizing this, your designs slay as always btw! :D
Shame on me for changing...no, shame on you for staying the same
flopho
Legend

Postby SummerPeur » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:55 am

Congrats on #1 Era! Very well deserved position. Slaying Ukmix so hard :cry: <3 xx
Love, is love, is love. - Kylie M.
SummerPeur
Superstar

Postby JSparksFan » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:48 pm

My thoughts on the countdown:

- I voted for Kai's, Hermes's, Lollo95's, JakeP's, Marat's, Eoghan's, LionH3art's, luckyONE's, and Dustin's charts. I wish most of their charts ranked higher.

- I'm a bit disappointed to see my #1 - Bryan's chart - outside of this year's Top 10. I don't know how he manages to keep so abreast with all the new music that comes out, but his chart always introduces me to fabulous jams.

- Stevyy's ranking on the countdown actually mirrors where he landed on my list. His stanning for "Meteorite" actually got me into the song.

- When's the last time Toni updated his chart? :lol: Very impressive that he manages tenth place this year after such little activity. His chart is usually pretty great though. His Macklemore obsession last year was infectious.

- Matt's chart is too low. Granted, his music taste has become so country-fied these days that there's rarely any common ground these days with our lists, but nine out of ten times, when I check out new songs on his chart, I end up liking or loving them.

- adg's chart was my #2 so I'm super happy to see him rise this year; it's a well-deserved climb! My year-end list will have quite a bit more rock songs than usual and it's thanks to his chart.

- Sven's chart has been on hiatus for a while, but when it was being posted, there was usually great stuff to be found. Of course, it's also very Eurovision-heavy too. :)

- Benny's chart was my #3. I love it and I am wholeheartedly grateful to his weekly Top 20 for introducing me to "Ugly Heart". :D

- I was sort of surprised to see myself at #4 as I expected a second victory this year, to be honest. :oops: Then I realized just how disconnected I'd become from a majority of the other posters in this forum and decided that fourth place was actually quite reasonable, all things considered. I'm super grateful to everyone who voted for me though. I'd continue to make my chart even if no one followed it, but it's a lot more fun to have discussions with others and share new songs among the community. It's the best part of the site for me. :)

- Initially, I was like: "Not Pete with his sporadic a$$ list beating me though!" :lol: His chart is lovely, though, and even though I believe his last chart-topper was a Hilary Duff song, that doesn't speak to the typical high calibre of his chart. In my votes, as always. 8-)

- Tansike's chart was in my Top 5. Like he mentioned, he introduced me to "Paradise (What About Us?)" which I really liked. I remember discovering "Lies" thanks to him too. We both shared a very passionate love for "Wrecking Ball" and I think I enjoy his chart so much because our tastes are really quite similar.

- Not surprised that Anvay ended up winning this. Presentation-wise, no other chart in this folder is even in the same league. :lol: He introduced to me "I Choose You" this year, which is still the sweetest song of 2014 in my books. Congrats on the win, sir! :D
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Timmy94 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:56 pm

What's your opinion on my chart, JSparksFan?
Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!
Timmy94
Legend

Postby toni_pest » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:41 am

Timmy94 wrote:What's your opinion on my chart, JSparksFan?
Youre the spain of ukmix charts
:)
toni_pest
Coming Soon

Postby PosziMC2 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:16 pm

not me totally missing out on this. Thank you for the votes guys I appreciate so much especially with my on and off appeareances in the chart section now <3 Congrats to the winner :P and everybody who charted <3
P=MC2's Top 20
Merci wrote:Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!
PosziMC2
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:02 am

Timmy94 wrote:What's your opinion on my chart, JSparksFan?
It's a lot more similar to mine than I thought it'd be when I first checked it out. For some reason, I anticipated you being more the rock/alternative listener than a pop fan.
"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read." - James Baldwin
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby stevyy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:20 pm

akini kind of shaded me with his comment, am i right? :o :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<3

btw, i want to clarify for myself that era did amazing with this countdown and deserves the throne. 8-) :D
stevyy
Legend

Postby JSparksFan » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:17 am

stevyy wrote:akini kind of shaded me with his comment, am i right? :o :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wait, no! :lol: I was just mentioning that you ranked at #11 here and you were also #11 on my list. No shade intended. <3
JSparksFan
Legend

Postby Dedicated » Wed May 20, 2015 5:36 pm

Wait so is this just a "who's list is my favorite" lol

Is there a way we should compile the collective UKmix's fave songs based on everyones personal year end charts.

Or if we took the top 20 most popular lists and compiled all the songs from those lists and see which songs appeared the most on those lists we would have UKmix's top 10.

Does this already exist? Sorry - i'm finally venturing out of the Mariah thread. Theres a whole big world out there.
Dedicated
Manager

Postby JSparksFan » Sat May 23, 2015 2:17 am

Dedicated wrote:Wait so is this just a "who's list is my favorite" lol

Is there a way we should compile the collective UKmix's fave songs based on everyones personal year end charts.

Or if we took the top 20 most popular lists and compiled all the songs from those lists and see which songs appeared the most on those lists we would have UKmix's top 10.

Does this already exist? Sorry - i'm finally venturing out of the Mariah thread. Theres a whole big world out there.
Both of those things (sort of) already exist in the thread stickied above this one.
JSparksFan
Legend

Return to Personal Charts