MrLemonade's Monthly Charts | December 2015

Moderators: tdc2000, FreakyFlyBry

 

Postby Carbon » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:08 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:Ladder In My Tights, Seconds Away, Happy Now, Carry Me Away...give these another listen at least.
will do :D Misfit is teeny, but it's so catchy and irresistible!

ArmyOfMe wrote:Love Dido, Ciara, Alanis and Charli! :D SFIJ is my favourite Alanis album, it's so poetic.

I will check Kimbra as soon as I finish with my last exam of the horrific summer session this week.
I think this will become one of my fave albums ever, it doesn't seem to go down the list :lol: I won't bug you anymore with it tho, if it doesn't work for you, I'll forgive you (eventually) :P

still kind of dislike Charli, but got hooked on Break the Rules, Famous and Boom Clap only now
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 20286
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby Carbon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:21 pm

With a small delay, here comes July's list (despite the delay, I managed to print-screen the last.fm charts just when the month ended so it's all correct)

JULY 2015

Top Albums:

1. Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (2014)
Image

2. Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION (2015)
Image

3. Miguel - Wildheart (2015)
Image

4. Sheryl Crow - C'mon, C'mon (2002)

Image

5. R.E.M. - Automatic for the People (1992)

Image

6. Milky Chance - Sadnecessary (2013)
Image

7. Ciara - Jackie (2015)

Image

8. Kimbra - The Golden Echo (2014)
Image

9. Tobias Jesso Jr. - Goon (2015)
Image

10. Ke$ha - Warrior (2012)
Image

If you're interested, click on the album covers to hear my fave songs off each album.
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 20286
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Ha, Tobias had his debut with me as well this week. He's pretty good, some really enjoyable songs, he's pretty cute too. His hair >>>>> :P
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53170
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby Carbon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:03 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:Ha, Tobias had his debut with me as well this week. He's pretty good, some really enjoyable songs, he's pretty cute too. His hair >>>>> :P
yeah fell in love with his song in that obscure artists survivor of yours! really beautiful
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 20286
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby ArmyOfMe » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:04 am

God$ha, Carly and Miguel <3
Eggy tho....
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 6464
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby mattsky » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:33 am

I love your charts gurl. So diverse!
Happiness ain't prison, but there's freedom in a broken heart
User avatar
mattsky
Superstar
 
Posts: 8320
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009
Location: Khia's hood

Postby Carbon » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:11 am

thank you guiseeee
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 20286
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby Tansike » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:17 am

Great entries for Ciara and Ke$ha, and i love what i've heard so far from Carly's album :D
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40057
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Carbon » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:54 pm

Tansike wrote:Great entries for Ciara and Ke$ha, and i love what i've heard so far from Carly's album :D
if you like Ciara (or r&b in general), give Kimbra's album a spin, it has some nice smooth tracks
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 20286
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby Tansike » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:05 am

mrlemonade wrote:
Tansike wrote:Great entries for Ciara and Ke$ha, and i love what i've heard so far from Carly's album :D
if you like Ciara (or r&b in general), give Kimbra's album a spin, it has some nice smooth tracks
I'll do that, thanks :)
User avatar
Tansike
Legend
 
Posts: 40057
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Switzerland

Postby Carbon » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:22 pm

I give up

Too lazy for this + last fm wont show my top 10 only 5, so it would be inaccurate to guess or whatever

Will do the year-end best of as usual! Thanks to those few who followed this.

Bonus question: did anyone ever click on the links? :lol: it was a pain in the derriere to put them in, and i have a feeling it was in vain, so just lemme know so I dont have to do it in any future chart :lol:
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 20286
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby ArmyOfMe » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Nooooo bish, keep on doing it! :cry: If anything don't link the albums if it's too much of a waste of time (indeed, I just used the links for Kimbra because you harassed me :P )
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 6464
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby CrazyCrazy » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:16 pm

mrlemonade wrote:Bonus question: did anyone ever click on the links? :lol: it was a pain in the derriere to put them in, and i have a feeling it was in vain, so just lemme know so I dont have to do it in any future chart :lol:
I do but I'm probably the only one. :lol:
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53170
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby Carbon » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:01 pm

Aww you guise.

I might continue but def without the links. Maybe i'll put like a top 5 songs of the month or whatever

I'll post it tomorrow cause im not home atm
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 20286
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby navi » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:37 am

CrazyCrazy wrote:
mrlemonade wrote:Bonus question: did anyone ever click on the links? :lol: it was a pain in the derriere to put them in, and i have a feeling it was in vain, so just lemme know so I dont have to do it in any future chart :lol:
I do but I'm probably the only one. :lol:
Checking from time to time, not commenting because i haven't anything smart to say :lol:
Sorry :oops:
My year(s) in lists by Ivan (2008 - 2013)
User avatar
navi
Superstar
 
Posts: 8521
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013
Location: Zagreb/Croatia

Postby MrRager » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:15 pm

Love Rape$ha, Jackie and Carly Rae's albums!
#Pray4AL6
User avatar
MrRager
Legend
 
Posts: 17581
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009
Location: Manaus

Postby Carbon » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:19 pm

navi wrote:Checking from time to time, not commenting because i haven't anything smart to say :lol:
Sorry :oops:
shame on you!

yeah I'll remove that "feature" because it's really a hassle to do. I will put a top 5 songs of the month though
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 20286
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby Carbon » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Not that many changes as I'm not using my own laptop when I'm at home, and I don't have a lot of music on the family computer

AUGUST 2015

Top Albums:

1. Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (2014)
Image

2. Kimbra - Vows (2011)
Image

3. Little Boots - Working Girl (2015)
Image

4. Miguel - Wildheart (2015)

Image

5. Miley Cyrus - Miley Cyrus & her Dead Petz (2015)

Image

6. Years & Years - Communion (2015)
Image

7. Caribou - Our Love (2014)
Image

8. R.E.M. - Automatic for the People (1992)
Image

9. Vanesa Carlton - Rabbits on the Run (2011)
Image

10. Madonna - Music (2000)
Image

Top Songs:

1. Joanna Newsom - Sapokanikan



2. Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer
3. Kimbra - Good Intent
4. Iggy Azalea - Don't Need Y'all
5. Vanessa Carlton - Willows
6. Little Boots - Working Girl
7. Nerina Pallot - Rousseau
8. Jewel - My Father's Daughter (feat. Dolly Parton)
9. Madonna - Paradise (Not for Me)
10. Anastacia - Oncoming Train

yup, all chicas as usual for me
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 20286
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby ArmyOfMe » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:05 pm

That early debut for Miley >>>>

Eggy tho... dishonour on you, dishonour on your cow
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 6464
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby Carbon » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:12 pm

ArmyOfMe wrote:That early debut for Miley >>>>

Eggy tho... dishonour on you, dishonour on your cow
but listen to the Eggy song I posted! i don't know, that instrumental is amazing and I kind of dig her rapping :oops:
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 20286
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby ArmyOfMe » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:22 pm

mrlemonade wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:That early debut for Miley >>>>

Eggy tho... dishonour on you, dishonour on your cow
but listen to the Eggy song I posted! i don't know, that instrumental is amazing and I kind of dig her rapping :oops:
I know the album darlin', it has its fair share of bops tbh...... actually just last week I was twerking to Work on the enbankment of the Neva river in St. Petersburg (so romantic)
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 6464
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby Carbon » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:30 pm

ArmyOfMe wrote:
mrlemonade wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:That early debut for Miley >>>>

Eggy tho... dishonour on you, dishonour on your cow
but listen to the Eggy song I posted! i don't know, that instrumental is amazing and I kind of dig her rapping :oops:
I know the album darlin', it has its fair share of bops tbh...... actually just last week I was twerking to Work on the enbankment of the Neva river in St. Petersburg (so romantic)
should've known, disappointed (and picturing it).............

have you checked out Joanna? did ya like?
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 20286
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby ArmyOfMe » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:40 pm

mrlemonade wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:
mrlemonade wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:That early debut for Miley >>>>

Eggy tho... dishonour on you, dishonour on your cow
but listen to the Eggy song I posted! i don't know, that instrumental is amazing and I kind of dig her rapping :oops:
I know the album darlin', it has its fair share of bops tbh...... actually just last week I was twerking to Work on the enbankment of the Neva river in St. Petersburg (so romantic)
should've known, disappointed (and picturing it).............

have you checked out Joanna? did ya like?
How dare you, just my presence made the song sound better :-?

I did it now, at first I was kind of scared cause I feared her usual 15 minutes symphony with ancient English words, but I was relieved to see it's just 5 minutes long :lol: It's almost catchy, I like it! Even though I like to bitch about her (I have a friend who's like her biggest fan and I poke fun at her all the time), I even like some of her super long stuff like Y's.
User avatar
ArmyOfMe
Superstar
 
Posts: 6464
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014
Location: Milan

Postby Carbon » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:46 pm

I love your friends. I mean, Bjork listening parties, Tori and Joanna fans.... I played Joanna once to my friends and let's just say we never mentioned her again :lol:
Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 20286
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:45 pm

Joanna is great, her new song is fab! 8-) Happy to see another 2 of my favourite ladies Nerina & Anastacia! :D
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53170
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Return to Personal Charts